Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Oneitis cucks, why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
There are BILLIONS of women. Why put one on a pedistol and worship them?

There is no way around it. If you have a oneitis you are cucked :soy: . JFL at having special thoughts for a female when there are billions of copies of them (AWALT)

They aren't exposed to that many foids. Its also youngcels that tend to have them, mostly due to hormones and sex drive.

I don't get it either. We are biologically hardwired to find a huge number of women physically attractive, not just one. Think about it. How many women in your life have you seen that you found attractive? For me, it's far, far too many to count.

I don't get it either. We are biologically hardwired to find a huge number of women physically attractive, not just one. Think about it. How many women in your life have you seen that you found attractive? For me, it's far, far too many to count.
Exactly. Having a oneitis makes no logical sense.

It's more convenient to fantasize about a single woman versus inventing a different one every time

Just outrun years of bluepilled conditioning and hormones that make you want a woman bro

I don't have one anymore. But back then i was very young like 9 and she was my first crush , uncontrollable

Because every woman treats us like shit. So when one women is nice to us, she stands out and makes us think she could be the one

Oneitis is usually developed when one was bluepilled, it doesn't magically go away after learning about blackpill. It gets less intense though tbh
Just outrun years of bluepilled conditioning and hormones that make you want a woman bro

Because every woman treats us like shit. So when one women is nice to us, she stands out and makes us think she could be the one

This basically. The whole point is that she is the one who actually wants to fuck you, compared to the billions who don't (freely).

Otherwise, oneitises wouldnt be a thing, as they certainly arent for Chad.

ok this is a based post bro

I dont have that tbh

It depends on the situation. If you keep seeing her everyday your brain just fucks you bad, making you develop these feelings. It is pathetic.

Once you have enough of oneitises, you'll know all women are the same
full

Glad never had.

Most people say they can't control it and blame it on "love" tbh. I feel bad its like a cocaine addiction but the pleasure is fake and your body decays way faster

Because you have some mommy issues , that's why that foid look so special for you , because she have many similar trait to your,mother . My onities in the past felt like my mother . Lol

Romantic love brah.

In reality its because most men can never think that they're gonna be able to sleep around so they compensate by thinking of a "special" romance.

yes, it's like falling in love with your car

:feelsbadman: yes, but only a few of them are cute enough

all women are put on a pedestal tbh if you think about it. just some more so than others

Over for cuckcels
Dudes don't realize how stupid it is to ideolize a woman