Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitis face timed me just to tell off screen chad to look at me and to tell me she drank his cum

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’m not even making this fucking shit up. It happened just now. Oneitis face timed me while she’s smoking with some guy I’ve never met and told him to look at me on the screen then hung up. I didn’t even know she had my number. What the fuck man. Before hanging up she said something even more suifuel. Remember a while back I made a thread about my weird friend who tried his semen when he got high? She knows about that and and said “haha now there’s two people who’ve tried semen while high haha” and the guy off screen laughed. I’m going to fucking kill myself or someone else fuckkk i cant take it. She LITERALLY CALLED TO MOCK MY APPEARANCE TO CHAD AND TELL ME SHE DRANK HIS CUM!!! I’m so fucking enraged right now. I’ve been publicly humiliated. I’m seriously that much of a fucking joke in real life. I’m shaking with fury as I type this. Fucking atomic blackpill. It’s not just nailed into my head, it has been screwed in using a fucking power-drill.

Last edited:
It keeps getting more and more over.

I’m not even making this fucking shit up. It happened just now. Oneitis face timed me while she’s smoking with some guy I’ve never met and told him to look at me on the screen then hung up. I didn’t even know she had my number. What the fuck man. Before hanging up she said something even more suifuel. Remember a while back I made a thread about my weird friend who tried his semen when he got high? She knows about that and and said “haha now there’s two people who’ve tried semen while high haha” and the guy off screen laughed. I’m going to fucking kill myself or someone else fuckkk i cant take it. She LITERALLY CALLED TO MOCK MY APPEARANCE TO CHAD AND TELL ME SHE DRANK HIS CUM!!! I’m so fucking enraged right now. I’ve been publicly humiliated. I’m seriously that much of a fucking joke in real life. I’m shaking with fury as I type this. Fucking atomic blackpill. It’s just just nailed into my head, it has been screwed in using a fucking power-drill.
give us her social media and we'll take care of it :feelsYall:

Goer watches are one of the top brands of watches in today's market I've heard

I am very strongly considERing that investment tbh

I'm not feeling very well right now and reading this is definitely not helping.

Good brand, I will definitely buy one

@Sparrow's Song me and the boys going to slide in her DMs and send her penislossus photos

@Venomkore GIVE US HER SOCIAL MEDIA NOW

@Sparrow's Song me and the boys going to slide in her DMs and send her penislossus photos

@Venomkore GIVE US HER SOCIAL MEDIA NOW
Ik I’m lax about personal info usually but I don’t wanna totally doxx myself bro, she lives like right by me
Ik I’m lax about personal info usually but I don’t wanna totally doxx myself bro, she lives like right by me
Thanks for beinf willing to stick up for me though man

send pizzas to her house

Brother, this will not go unnoticed. You now have every right to give us her Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter ETC
DO NOT LET THIS GO UNPROVOKED

wtf. is there any more context? do you two talk to each other regularly? why would she do that? and why is she your oneitis

Brother, this will not go unnoticed. You now have every right to give us her Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter ETC
DO NOT LET THIS GO UNPROVOKED
Can’t doxx myself cuz she lives really near me tbh but I’m literally considering buying a goER watch ngl

Get rid of Thad BPD bitch

Can’t doxx myself cuz she lives really near me tbh but I’m literally considering buying a goER watch ngl
Can't blame you. If you do you will get caught tho there is a huge motive

will leave a mysterious unmarked package at her doorstep tbh
No man you got to TP and throw eggs at her house. Even ER was more low inhib than you

She just posted a photo of her and the Chad hugging on her snapchat story I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE GRAHHH I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE fuck man its so over
OP YOU CAN'T DENY YOURSELF THIS.

GRAB A MASK AND DO IT YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE.
dinner time for me but will report back after bro

She just posted a photo of her and the Chad hugging on her snapchat story I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE GRAHHH I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE fuck man its so over

dinner time for me but will report back after bro
does she have cctv cameras we can hijack? C'mon anything brocel

Beyond brutal. Typical foid however

OP if you dont give us her social media, you are a masochist

She sounds trashy tbh ngl

too bad OP didn't let us do the job of taking out the trash
I’m back, and thought about it. I’m done being a fucking pussy. My whole life I’ve always turned the other fucking cheek and let people rag on me all to be a nicer guy. People dont give a shit either way. Im a joke no matter what. I’m gonna egg her house tomorrow night as a warm up (can’t do tonight cuz my dad has plans). I’m fucking done

Do something about if if you're done with everything.

She sounds trashy tbh ngl
tbh
I’m back, and thought about it. I’m done being a fucking pussy. My whole life I’ve always turned the other fucking cheek and let people rag on me all to be a nicer guy. People dont give a shit either way. Im a joke no matter what. I’m gonna egg her house tomorrow night as a warm up (can’t do tonight cuz my dad has plans). I’m fucking done
Do it

drop that bi5tch cuck why are you talking to these demons?

egging her house is baby shit

send her gore

egging her house is baby shit

send her gore
send her a pig head
Or hookers. Way more based if they live with parents and you waste a dirty holes time instead of some poor pizza place.
yeah your right

tell me her address so I can smash her :chad:

She LITERALLY CALLED TO MOCK MY APPEARANCE TO CHAD AND TELL ME SHE DRANK HIS CUM!!! I’m so fucking enraged right now. I’ve been publicly humiliated. I’m seriously that much of a fucking joke in real life.
6C0F3648 EB24 4A3A 959B F62E4FB63047

Load shotgun

she watches bestgore tbh she wouldnt care

Yikes. I don't know why you even care about her. A woman liking to watch gore is not normal and is probably a sociopath.

Yikes. I don't know why you even care about her. A woman liking to watch gore is not normal and is probably a sociopath.
There’s a long story behind it tbh that makes this story suifuel x100 I will tell it on a later day

There’s a long story behind it tbh that makes this story suifuel x100 I will tell it on a later day

Egging her house is not hardcore enough. You really need to go all out. A pig's head sounds about right. Perhaps a pig's head with her picture in its mouth?

she watches bestgore tbh she wouldnt care
wow this chick sounds fucking nutty. like I'm not trying to be a dick but how do you rationalize your attachment to this person?

just martial art maxx and when u see her bf kick him in the balls and beat the shit out of him
wow this chick sounds fucking nutty. like I'm not trying to be a dick but how do you rationalize your attachment to this person?
loads of edgy thots wanting to be edgy do that females are heartless

I’ve known her a long time and she changed a ton over summer 2019. She would never have done this this a year ago
just martial art maxx and when u see her bf kick him in the balls and beat the shit out of him

loads of edgy thots wanting to be edgy do that females are heartless
idk who he even is he’s some random fucking chad she met on snapchat or something

just make a pipebomb and mail to her house in minecraft like our bro Dr. Kaczynski

@SkinjobCatastrophe @Saint Lives MattER explain
@Venomkore you can find them on craigslist or backdoor, they dont take payment until they get there, so act like a customer and then give the address of the house you want the hooker to show up at. Ideally you would be able to spoof your phone number or do contact through something like kik or snapchat so they cant know your phone number. Thats all there is to it.