Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oneitis is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
Having a oneitis is the most cucked thing I can think of , why do some incels have a oneitis.

incels with oneitis are usually teenagers, they will grow out of it

Can't control it sometimes. Fucking hormoones sucks. They cuck us from within

having a female family member = the most cucked thing possible

I’ve had quite a few. It usually happens when a foid shows some kindness to you it makes you feel incredible. Idk why but I just wanted to be with them more than anything

when you finally process that all holes are the same you will never again have oneitis

I had a couple when I was younger, before I got into waifusim.

I got a oneitis when I was much younger because a female was nice to me I thought I could fuck her. Yeah, wrong was I

There are a lot of things more cucked than having a oneitis, such as letting your wife have a boyfriend. But I never really understood the oneitis thing. Even when I was interested in a foid, it didn't stop be from being interested in other foids.

I got a oneitis when I was much younger because a female was nice to me I thought I could fuck her. Yeah, wrong was I
even when i was younger i ignored females. i used to cope with vidya (psp at school) and playing sports during lunch time

I’ve had quite a few. It usually happens when a foid shows some kindness to you it makes you feel incredible. Idk why but I just wanted to be with them more than anything
when you finally process that all holes are the same you will never again have oneitis
This is what happens when you're actually treated like a human being by the opposite gender for once. You foolishly get your hopes up. But as always reality shows that they are still nasty, unfair, and cruel creatures who don't care about us. Selfishly bias cunts.

I don’t get how you can be blackpilled and have a oneitis tbh.

Jfl at having a oneitis and being blackpilled at the same time

Oneitis can be a positive thing when you realize you are blackpilled enough to realize you are not good enough for her and go on a long self improvement journey.

I know I know :soy:

I had oneitis at my last job for a while. Probably the most pathetic thing I've ever experienced. And the girl was an absolute whore. She had fucked like 5 guys at work already.

She wrote me a really mean text saying we were just going to be friends. But my oneitis continued. I couldn't even eat. I thought about her every minute. Meanwhile she was literally getting fucked by a Tyrone Chad who we both worked with.

I actually mentioned castration to a doctor. He said: "I don't want to be any part of that." But he is a Chad who is married to a Rice Foid and they're both successful. I want to rope just thinking about it, but I'm too much of an ugly pussy bitch.

I told everyone to stop having oneitis but you guys want it

I can't like any girl anymore because I know it won't end well

I have never really got my hopes up about a female. Maybe because they have never shown me kindness. Who knows what emotions people are capable of until they've had the necessary stimulus?

I had oneitis at my last job for a while. Probably the most pathetic thing I've ever experienced. And the girl was an absolute whore. She had fucked like 5 guys at work already.

She wrote me a really mean text saying we were just going to be friends. But my oneitis continued. I couldn't even eat. I thought about her every minute. Meanwhile she was literally getting fucked by a Tyrone Chad who we both worked with.

I actually mentioned castration to a doctor. He said: "I don't want to be any part of that." But he is a Chad who is married to a Rice Foid and they're both successful. I want to rope just thinking about it, but I'm too much of an ugly pussy bitch.
Interesting how the doctor said "I dont want to be a part of that" instead of "no dont do that. You're being extreme".

I agree but there’s too much Soy and Disney BS in overall society for a lot of guys to overcome that fairy tale.

@SuperSaiyanGymcel

True but sometimes you can't help it. If you're a lonely man who has never gotten any female attention you'll think a girl is into you because she asked for a pencil.

Blackpill is hit me hard i cant even act normal irl