Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oneitis Keeps Posting Stories Of Her Getting Kissed By A 4 Year Old Boy

Y

youthislife

Veteran
she's spamming stories of a 4 year old boy kissing her (all on the cheeks and forehead tho). He's kissed her at least 50 times (50 times more than I have).

Having a oneitis = cuck trait

JFL if you seriously keep up with your oneitis. I once made the mistake of looking at the social media of my former oneitis - I eventually found several posts of her talking shit about me and I nearly threw up. I drank so much that night...

JFL if you seriously keep up with your oneitis. I once made the mistake of looking at the social media of my former oneitis - I eventually found several posts of her talking shit about me and I nearly threw up. I drank so much that night...
Brutal, why was she trashing you?

Brutal, why was she trashing you?

Just for the fun of it and to brag to her followers, I think. I have no idea why she even remembered who I was, but she basically spilled all the details about my attempts to approach her, how she didn't give a single fuck about me, and how she hated me because I had different politics and was a computer nerd. Not sure how I made it through that, to be honest...

just be 4 years old theory

Just for the fun of it and to brag to her followers, I think. I have no idea why she even remembered who I was, but she basically spilled all the details about my attempts to approach her, how she didn't give a single fuck about me, and how she hated me because I had different politics and was a computer nerd. Not sure how I made it through that, to be honest...
Brutal.

Brutal free rent in her head pill bro!

you need to get over your oneitis

Brutal doublestandardssociety pill.
Idk if my oneitis kisses 5 yo boys, but she once told me about crushing on some kidcel chad in kindergarten.
Brutal. I would kill her tbh

How can you be blackpilled and have a onetis?