Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oneitis LOOKS at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy OH BOY!OH BOY! My Oneitis LOOKED AT ME!
Let me explain, I was walking down a shop near my hometown when I saw this girl I had a crush on look at me for a split second. A SPLIT SECOND! Last time she only looked at me for 0.0465 second! I feel so happy. Wait a minute, I forgot to buy my Raisin Bran. Well, I guess I gotta go back. Hopefully, she looks at me for 2 seconds. See ya later losers, I’m on the top of the food chain!

The subliminals are working

Damn she probably went home and fingured herself dreaming about seeing a chad like you

Gj u conquered her. one more time and she'll sleep with u

The fuck is this
What you’re currently looking at is a OffTopic Thread with a SERIOUS tag titled: “Oneitis LOOKS at me!” By Incels.me User: @UltraFayJr.

Reported, self admitted gigachad.

What you’re currently looking at is a OffTopic Thread with a SERIOUS tag titled: “Oneitis LOOKS at me!” By Incels.me User: @UltraFayJr.
Troll/bait shitposts are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.