Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Onision is actually the perfect example of Dark Triad Chad

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Think about how many times this guy has been in a scandal, caught being "manipulative", doing illegal things, being controlling and abusive to his partners, he even has a forum where teen girls send him photos in their underwear with his name written on them. Probably 100 youtubers have made a video on him calling him out.

And yet he still gets away with it. He is still on youtube making garbage videos.

MV5BMzM2OTczNzktMWY4YS00OTgzLWFjNGMtZDYwNjBlMDU0OWRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwNjI5MTMx V1

Do you think he would be able to get away if he didn't look like this?

This is absolute, unequivocal proof that women LOVE psychotic and narcissistic Chad.

So IT, Onision is not what happens when an incel gets laid, he is actually why personality doesn't matter one bit and why you can have a forum where teen girls send you bikini pics with your name written on them.

Think about how many times this guy has been in a scandal, caught being "manipulative", doing illegal things, being controlling and abusive to his partners, he even has a forum where teen girls send him photos in their underwear with his name written on them. Probably 100 youtubers have made a video on him calling him out.

And yet he still gets away with it. He is still on youtube making garbage videos.

View attachment 193536
Do you think he would be able to get away if he didn't look like this?

This is absolute, unequivocal proof that women LOVE psychotic and narcissistic Chad.

So IT, Onision is not what happens when an incel gets laid, he is actually why personality doesn't matter one bit and why you can have a forum where teen girls send you bikini pics with your name written on them.

I’m more intelligent and less cringy than onision and because of his looks alone he slays.

very true. If onision was ugly the first sexual message he sent to a minor would land him in prison. Since he is good looking he literally grooms underage girls to fuck all the time. This shit is literally public and NOTHING happens to him since he is attractive. Fuck that ugly SJW vegan faggot. He has literally killed his pet turtle yet JBs still want to suck his cock.

Hes more attractive being a psycho than he would be as a normal person

JFL at ITcels, Onision might be a worthless bag of shit but is still one of the biggest GigaChads i've ever seen in overall SMV, combining slayer tier looks with status and dark triad, why else do you coping faggots think he has an army of fangirls? He's living proof that the nature of the world does not reward virtues and kindness, it rewards sociopathy and selfishness, and you faggots will cope harder and harder to deny this fact because you know deep down you're too weak willed to do anything but cover your ears.

Last edited:
He manages to not get cancelled by the platform and he most likely bangs teenage girls, but St. Hamudi making shit post vlogs is the most dangerous thing in the world ever. OOoooo big bad evil inkel.

Cosign on the fact that he would've been in jail already without Looks and Status halo.

Last edited:
he looks weird af

cringe
chad doesn't need to say weird shit

acting weird just implies you're ugly

I remember following some of the drama surrounding him when I was younger. I was watching Repzion's vids on Onision and not figuring out why Onision's fangirls were denying the evidence/making apologies for him all the while making fun of Repzion. Being the MSTOW/Redpill coper that I was I assumed that teen girls and women in general are just retarded and immune to logic, little did I know that the difference were literal millimiters of bone placed in the right places and directions.

The Blackpill literally puts everything into perspective for me. After getting blackpilled every social interaction I had/observed made sense.

Chad = infinite SMV

Chad + dark triad = Trascends even reality itself SMV

Halo effect never fails, CuckTears won't touch this as usual

He's attractive so he can do anything. Humans worship good looks. All the normies making videos about him coping, meanwhile he fucks fresh new tight pussy whenever.

I want to be like onision so bad, I dont care that hes a sex offender I just want to be like him and make love to barely legal girls

I want to be like onision so bad, I dont care that hes a sex offender I just want to be like him and make love to barely legal girls
He is living the dream fucking JBs, and the fact that people hate him so much that they follow him every day and make hundreds of videos on him just feeds his ego more. Not to mention his JB fans subsidize his lifestyle. There isn't a more satisfying life, the Onisions and Meeks of the world have it ALL

He is living the dream fucking JBs, and the fact that people hate him so much that they follow him every day and make hundreds of videos on him just feeds his ego more. Not to mention his JB fans subsidize his lifestyle. There isn't a more satisfying life, the Onisions and Meeks of the world have it ALL

I watched a couple of Hansens streams, everyone who shits on him is a literal hater, theyre all just mad because he has it so good lmao

I watched a couple of Hansens streams, everyone who shits on him is a literal hater, theyre all just mad because he has it so good lmao
exactly, i watched a couple of videos on this and they all called him a "manipulator", completely ignoring that girls dated him and sent him lewd pictures out of their own will.

The cucks desperately feel the need to white knight for m'teen lady

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back