Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Online dating is an embarrassing and depressing waste of time

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
- Endure the pain/cost/risk/recovery and get major surgeries to become better looking.
- Have people react more positively to you IRL and compliment you on the changes (so you know it worked).
- Work out 3-4 times a week for months to years.
- Obsessively watch your diet.
- Study hard in school and get a good career.
- Have pictures from exotic or interesting travel locations looking like you're having fun.
- Have lots of interesting hobbies and things to talk about.
- Make an online dating profile.
- Zero replies or matches.

Honestly what the fuck are we supposed to do? It's so goddamn depressing and demoralizing. Is anything ever good enough?

For your own insanity just stop using those apps if you’re not chad. Unless you get lucky and become some woman’s circus monkey

You can stick around until a landwhale messages you. That was the extent of my online dating life.

I'm just glad I'm not alone at my complete failure in online dating. The odd time I do get matches it goes absolutely nowhere. Climbing Mount Everest would be easier than getting a girlfriend.

Tinder is a one way ticket to the blackpill.

the cucking scale goes a lot further than that, orbiting, rescuing single moms... for many normies these are options

- Endure the pain/cost/risk/recovery and get major surgeries to become better looking.
- Have people react more positively to you IRL and compliment you on the changes (so you know it worked).
- Have pictures from exotic or interesting travel locations looking like you're having fun.

Honestly what the fuck are we supposed to do? It's so goddamned depressing and demoralizing. Is anything ever good enough?

Well with that attitude, I'm not surprised youre single and alone. What kinda girl wants a guy who drags her down?

Is your tinder broken? What would you rate yourself now? tbhthb
Also yes, online dating is fucking brutal and legit waste of time, no gain at all but when you try to chadfish you can get sex on the same day, just lol @ life

Tinder was humanity’s biggest mistake

the cucking scale goes a lot further than that, orbiting, rescuing single moms... for many normies these are options
I rather cut of my penis then orbit some female. Soyboys and normies only chance is to run circus monkey game, even then they won’t get to fuck her and are only her emotional tampon and free meal go to guy.

Is your tinder broken? What would you rate yourself now? tbhthb
Also yes, online dating is fucking brutal and legit waste of time, no gain at all but when you try to chadfish you can get sex on the same day, just lol @ life

lmao. I love that question. I love all the newbies to Tinder that post that shit all over the Internet. "What's going on?? I'm not getting any matches! Is my Tinder broken???" JFL at the notion. Yeah, I've tried Tinder 5-6 times with totally different pictures, ages, bios over the past few years and every time I get nowhere. Must be because Tinder is broken. I wish I could cope that hard.

I will always be 5'7". I will always be Indian. I will always have a small bone structure. I will always have a subpar face. There's only so much you can fix. I really don't know what else to do.

I just had a big surgery in 2018 that bumped me at least a point. Everyone treats me better after it. People are more positive in all my interactions. More smiles. More interest in what I have to say. I feel pretty good about it too. Also got my body fat down to 12% or so. Thought I'd try again. But it's not enough. It's never enough.

I don't really know how to rate myself anymore because what does it matter? Everything is yes or no to women.

Indian = no.
5'7" = no.
Small frame = no.
Low tier normie or "okay" face (ie. not a chiseled masculine male model) = no.

So what's my rating? I'm a "no/10". That's really all it is nowadays. And I can't really turn any of those things into a "yes". The most I can do is gain another 10-15 lb muscle (will take a year maybe) and that's realistically it. I'm not getting any more facial surgery for at least a few years if at all. If I even get another point, why will it matter? I'll still be a "no".

Looking more and more like risking jail/STDs with hookers is all I can have.

Honestly what the fuck are we supposed to do? It's so goddamned depressing and demoralizing. Is anything ever good enough?
As a curry, we have no hope unless you can betabuxx a foid from curryland.
jfl @ even trying tinder

It's also not reflective of reality. If it was, there would be no normie couples.
Indian = no.
5'7" = no.
Small frame = no.

So what's my rating? I'm a "no/10". That's really all it is nowadays. And I can't really turn any of those things into a "yes".
Oversimplification.

It's also not reflective of reality. If it was, there would be no normie couples.

I don't see any 5'7" Indian men with women though anymore. Only ones I see are old as fuck meaning they met before this modern era.

Tinder is not real life.
Bumble is not real life.
POF is not real life.
OK Cupid is not real life.
Night clubs are not real life.
Bars are not real life.
University campuses and classrooms are not real life.
Daygame is not real life.
Your workplace is not real life.

Someone please tell me when real life starts because I'm fucking sick of whatever this is.

lmao. I love that question. I love all the newbies to Tinder that post that shit all over the Internet. "What's going on?? I'm not getting any matches! Is my Tinder broken???" JFL at the notion. Yeah, I've tried Tinder 5-6 times with totally different pictures, ages, bios over the past few years and every time I get nowhere. Must be because Tinder is broken. I wish I could cope that hard.

I will always be 5'7". I will always be Indian. I will always have a small bone structure. I will always have a subpar face. There's only so much you can fix. I really don't know what else to do.

I just had a big surgery in 2018 that bumped me at least a point. Everyone treats me better after it. People are more positive in all my interactions. More smiles. More interest in what I have to say. I feel pretty good about it too. Also got my body fat down to 12% or so. Thought I'd try again. But it's not enough. It's never enough.

I don't really know how to rate myself anymore because what does it matter? Everything is yes or no to women.

Indian = no.
5'7" = no.
Small frame = no.

So what's my rating? I'm a "no/10". That's really all it is nowadays. And I can't really turn any of those things into a "yes". The most I can do is gain another 10-15 lb muscle (will take a year maybe) and that's realistically it. I'm not getting any more facial surgery for at least a few years if at all. If I even get another point, why will it matter? I'll still be a "no".

hey i'm 6'5, white, and I get utterly blown the fuck out in online dating

I get completely fucking destroyed without even the hope of getting a landwhale

this is 2019. it never began.

I don't see any 5'7" Indian men with women though anymore. Only ones I see are old as fuck meaning they met before this modern era.

Night clubs are not real life.
Bars are not real life.
University campuses and classrooms are not real life.
Your workplace is not real life.

Someone please tell me when real life starts because I'm fucking sick of whatever this is.

These are copes. The others aren't real life indeed.

I considered downloading Tinder about a year ago, but for some reason I never did. I dodged a bullet

Well with that attitude, I'm not surprised youre single and alone. What kinda girl wants a guy who drags her down?
Foids would drag us down bro...

Indian = no.
5'7" = no.
Small frame = no.

I just asked that question because it's impossible to not any get match on tinder. Check this out https://incels.is/threads/proof-that-likes-do-not-mean-anything.82333/
I can understand that people receive 0 messages but 0 matches are just impossible. Some women also spam swipe right, I had hamlossus get few matches and they were gone after 5 mins because they unswiped and some just can't be bothered to remove because I don't message them.

As a curry, we have no hope unless you can betabuxx a foid from curryland.
I've actually seen this at my gym.. the guy curry and woman curry are the oldest looking fossils I've ever seen.

Truly, we are living in the end times.

Last edited:
I just asked that question because it's impossible to not any get match on tinder. Check this out https://incels.is/threads/proof-that-likes-do-not-mean-anything.82333/
I can understand that people receive 0 messages but 0 matches are just impossible. Some women also spam swipe right, I had hamlossus get few matches and they were gone after 5 mins because they unswiped and some just can't be bothered to remove because I don't message them.

Yeah I think you're right actually. In the past when I used a bunch of boosts I might get 1-4 matches or so eventually that wouldn't reply or might reply with disinterest once or twice and then nothing further.

I think these come from accidental swipes, swipes women make but then regret 5 minutes later, dating experiments or catfishes being run by men, bots, or spammers. I will probably get a few of these eventually but this time I'm not paying for Boosts so it may take a while for those to roll in. Paying money into this system is even more degrading. Giving these types of fucking cucks money:

https://incels.is/threads/these-are-supposedly-the-cucks-that-made-ok-cupid.98886/

So they can destroy our world more and push us men into worse and worse circumstances. I'd rather pay a hooker at this point than give these dating sites more money for absolutely nothing except more disappointment. I've paid a membership at almost every single one of them by now at least once or twice each. Zero dates.

The worst part is the anxiety you get trying your best to make yourself seem as interesting as possible only to still get ignored.

God I hate online dating. This piece of shit says it all

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 380
Trying online dating as a subchad is like signing up for a 100m race with no legs

Haha! I feel the same way. I decided to change everything about myself, and did most of the shit you mentioned. But it's not enough -- it's never enough.

Women will have you jump through hoops, all the while dangling sex in front of you as the prize. What they don't tell you is that most of what you do has no effect on your sexual market value. I guess women get some kind of sadistic pleasure watching men run around like performing monkeys trying to impress them.

Cunts

It’s really just not worth it anymore

Holy fuck, all this and nothing? It's really over

And the depressing thing about this is even if you're a successful normie and you want to settle down, it's going to be extremely rough to find a woman who isn't deformed looking / extremely obese through online dating. Even post-wall roasties want to settle down with Chad, and Chad only. Most won't settle for non-Chad.

even the whales reject sub7

over and over

once you get your doublejaw with ccw rotation just go outside. life is more fun when you're not deformed

Have you tried easter europe tinder? Maybe some white slav girl would want you.

Have you tried easter europe tinder? Maybe some white slav girl would want you.

I'm seriously thinking about leaving my country I was born in at this point. There's really nothing else more I can do here. I don't intend to spend the rest of my life alone over things I can't control.

My top two contenders are Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine) or India. Women are more attractive in EE, but I've heard they still respect hard working or intelligent/successful men and don't hate nonwhite men so much as everyone else on earth. India on the other hand I would blend into well given that they are my people. There aren't many white men there yet, so they can't be so racist against me.

I'm gonna get BlueStacks set up on my desktop once I get my new CPU and reassemble it. I will run some simulations in these countries and others and then decide if I need to learn a new language which it will be. Then I'll take a test trip or two and do my best to sort it out.

If not that, then my only options are sugar babies and prostitutes, none of which would give me the love or affection I want.

Also, here's the new graph I made in my other thread:

Distribution of Womens Likes of Men on Dating App Hinge final

Really say it all doesn't it?

I'm just glad I'm not alone at my complete failure in online dating. The odd time I do get matches it goes absolutely nowhere. Climbing Mount Everest would be easier than getting a girlfriend.

I deleted my online dating accounts when only interactions I had was when one EXTREME landwhale messaged me. I quickly deleted everything and opened a beer, she was enormous. I live in CE so landwhales are rather rare, but that one was like USA style landwhale. Christ, and I exercise regurarly. I know there are guys who like fat(like very fat) women, but if I would saw her naked I would rather burn out my eyes

I tried Tinder in 2017, I got a match.

I messaged the match. It replied with "Sorry, swiped right by accident".

I uninstalled Tinder.

when i tried okcupid last year my only matches were bot accounts and 2 trannies (both ugly)

Honestly what the fuck are we supposed to do? It's so goddamn depressing and demoralizing. Is anything ever good enough?

There are simply not enough women so there will always be incels. And since everyone is competing hard you need to be damn good to impress anyone.

Indian = no.
5'7" = no.
Small frame = no.

Unless there’s a way to gain height, we are not getting anything. I have heard good things about EE women for curry guys, that’s something you have to try first. How are you doing in terms of money? I assume you’re in America. Betabuxxing a rice foid directly from Asia becomes an option too.

Unless there’s a way to gain height, we are not getting anything. I have heard good things about EE women for curry guys, that’s something you have to try first. How are you doing in terms of money? I assume you’re in America. Betabuxxing a rice foid directly from Asia becomes an option too.

I never planned on expatriating but I decided yesterday and today that's what I'm doing.

I can't spend the next 50 years of my life in a country where it seems like women hate me just for being the wrong race/height. I just can't do it. I'm a sociable friendly person. I want to be dating. I want sex. I want love.

I'm waiting for a new CPU/mobo for my desktop then I'm gonna run Bluestacks simulations in EE and India. Most likely I would prefer to go to EE as the women there are top tier and it is commonly said that they are less racist. Otherwise, if no other nation will have me, I am sure India could provide me with a better life.

I will have to save up lots of money. Maybe 2-4 years before I can do this though. The money I make here would be 5-10x what I would make over there. So it's not easy. I need to maximize what I can earn now first. Plus I'll need to learn a new language.

But if it works I would still have a few decades of good life ahead of me. The west is fucking doomed for men. I've tried. I'm out of things to try. That's it.

even with my morphed pics I can´t get a single match.

Last edited:
Only if you're a sub 8

Tinder was humanity’s biggest mistake
Also got my body fat down to 12%
But, the hard part is keeping your body fat percentage down. How do you do that? Do you have to keep eating high-protein/low-carb/low-fat all the time? Even pro bodybuilders have an off season, when they eat more or less normal.

Last edited:
I'm good on money as long as I stay where I am. I never planned on expatriating but I decided yesterday and today that's what I'm doing.

I can't spend the next 50 years of my life in a country where women hate me just for being the wrong race/height. I just can't do it. I'm a sociable friendly person. I want to be dating. I want sex. I want love. It seems I can't get those here.

I'm waiting for a new CPU/mobo for my desktop then I'm gonna run Bluestacks simulations in EE and India. Most likely I would prefer to go to EE as the women there are top tier and it is commonly said that they are less racist. Otherwise, if no other nation will have me, I am sure India could provide me with a better life.

I will have to save up lots of money. Maybe 2-4 years before I can do this though. The money I make here would be 5-10x what I would make over there. So it's not easy. I need to maximize what I can earn now first. Plus I'll need to learn a new language.

But if it works I would still have a few decades of good life ahead of me. The west is fucking doomed for men. There's literally nothing we can do here to make women happy. I've tried. I'm out of things to try. That's it.
Totally feel your pain, man. It’s like a cruel joke to be fit, active, not deformed, smart, have shit together, have hobbies, lively but be curry and sub 5’8”.

I think you’re on the right track. I’m guessing you’re in your mid 20’s. These are the years that you feel energetic and can “hunt” for women if you’re normie and over. After 30, it’s a slow decline where the only women who might be interested are used up roasties. So, you owe it to yourself to travel and explore. I am thinking of doing the same.

What is blue stacks? You can simulate new location in tinder as well btw. Just one word of advice. Any place with western media is will have curry hating and white worshipping women. It’s just a sad reality. With the internet, the places that aren’t affected are very few.

But, the hard part is keeping your body fat percentage down. How do you do that? Do you have to keep eating high-protein/low-carb/low-fat all the time? Even pro bodybuilders have an off season, when they eat more or less normal.

Exactly. Even pro bodybuilders and NBA athletes don't look ripped at all the time.