Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Online dating: It's more about your vibe in pics than hotness

JFL at reddit :soy:

2020 11 20 16 41 38 dylann roof   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Speaking of vibes, do they have any idea how many love letters this dude gets?

"It’s more about your vibe/energy than your hotness in pics."
"I understand that general “objective” attractiveness/facial features is still number one. "

ERROR 404 NPC BRAIN MALFUNCTION

How can NPCs never see when they are legit making conflicting statements lol. Total cognitive dissonance.

"I understand that general “objective” attractiveness/facial features is still number one. "

How can NPCs never see when they are legit making conflicting statements lol. Total cognitive dissonance.
yep

As long as you don't give off ugly vibes you'll do fine sweetie

Never hear of a foid who just admits they like chad. Always conveniently the unicorn that likes less hawt guys and yet it's never those guys with foids IRL.

Hmmm. :feelsseriously:

The fact that some cucks there will actually believe her :feelskek:

Also this

I will agree. Take a shot standing near your black BMW 328i Coupé in the back and all girls are yours. Gotta unleash that enERgy bro.

Proving us right by trying to prove us wrong. Could also been seen with the Bagelcel, the normies who insisted that his height never mattered also made fun about his height in their commentary.

She's 27. What she actually means is that she wants to see conspicuous signs of wealth and willingness to spend. Travel, doing activities that cost money, wearing overpriced clothing etc.

She's ramming into the wall and looking for a betabuxx.

The first reply even mentions deep sea fishing. Who had the money for that shit? I mean, I do, but I ain't blowing it on something gay like that

D8rkdfo 4f962f44 85dc 45fd 9038 5aeb6c29fde8

Just be a speedster bro

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

female brain jfl

she literally just contradicted herself at the end of her post.
anyway,

Theres no such thing as a "creepy vibe". if ur ugly it doesnt matter what you try to do with your photos its over.

and to negate her point, shes probably referring to the average or just a little below average dudes that have plain photos on tinder. You know why they dont put effort in? because they secretly know its all about looks as well. Why bother putting effort into your pic if some chad/ good looking guy who mogs you will easily get that girl over you? Obviously average dudes still get laid ( not denying that)
she literally just contradicted herself at the end of her post.
anyway,

Theres no such thing as a "creepy vibe". if ur ugly it doesnt matter what you try to do with your photos its over. chad can do the same photo as an inkel but guess who is the one who gets laid in the end?

and to negate her point, shes probably referring to the average or just a little below average dudes that have plain photos on tinder. You know why they dont put effort in? because they secretly know its all about looks as well. Why bother putting effort into your pic if some chad/ good looking guy who mogs you will easily get that girl over you? Obviously average dudes still get laid ( not denying that)

BULL. This is just another way to say "I like those badboys, they have that '''''vibe''''' of being fun and adventurous while those decent men just seem so stiff and serious! Tee hee"

Ugh, sweaty, those vibes your cheek bones and jawline are giving off are NOT attractive

kek and what's more she posted something that conveyed this message and saw nothing wrong with it.

How do you measure these vibes/energy fuxking brainlets? Criminal Chads sure do have good vibes and energy :feelshaha: :reeeeee:but ugly balding manlets always are creepy vibe