Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "online dating stats don't count"

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
when we bring up the tinder/okcupid stats, the usual response we get is "it doesn't reflect real life" and whatnot

well, lmao:

Despite the traditional advantages of meeting face‐to‐face through connections established by
friends and family, the potential technological benefits of online dating are numerous as well (Cacioppo
et al. 2013; Rosenfeld 2017), and are described below. Our Hypothesis 1 is that the percentage of
heterosexual couples meeting online will have continued to grow beyond the previously identified 2005‐
2009 plateau of 22%

whenever IT or other bluepillers try to counteract the online dating stats by saying "they don't count", simply show them this study

I legitimately don't see how they could be different, do they think online dating is used exclusively by aliens?
ikr lmao, they talk about online dating like it exists in a vaccum

Tinder HQ needs a 9/11

what do you think the average IQ of someone who says "tinder/dating apps arent real life" is ?

I'll be generous with 70.

does the phrase "love at first sight" come into mind?

btw IT won't touch this

As some high IQ cel once said, Amazon is not real life either but didn't prevent it from transforming the retail market.

The bluepill is borderline schizophrenia. Normies literally can’t percieve reality properly.

Mods, please sticky this to black pill the guys who think being average lets you get casual sex (lmao)

Tinder HQ needs to get "Kyoto'd", I think we'll need the services of another arsoncel at some point JFL

It's mainly instagram at this point which has replaced snapchat and is replacing tinder.

As some high IQ cel once said, Amazon is not real life either but didn't prevent it from transforming the retail market.

That is a good quote. Online dating is affecting everything. Nowadays even a landwhale can land a chad. So an ugly landwhale can hook up with chads on demand. And so instead of settling for a low-status ugly man, she prefers to be part time with chad.

The result is that humans are looking more like primates or other wild animals, where the top 20% of men are having sex with 80% of the females, and the bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 20% of females. That is why lions, chimps, etc are so violent.

Image result for the rock clapping gif
Image result for the rock clapping gif

This is just another reason to not even bother going outside and trying to meet girls. They can easily find someone better than you and you will just look like a weirdo trying to pull chicks at the mall or some chit.

I'm wondering, why the actual fuck are there itty bitty spikes for online dating prevalence around ~1985? Was there online dating through ARPANET/BBS boards or am I seeing shit? Can't imagine a couple meeting through a network line connected to ARPANET via two separate TRS-80s.
Tinder HQ needs to get "Kyoto'd", I think we'll need the services of another arsoncel at some point JFL
THIS. 100% THIS.

Last edited:

One of the best analogies I've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back