Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

In the bars i visited in Paris and Prague the gender ratio was almost 1girl for 1 guy tbh (max 1.3 guy for a girl) but not more than that. So go to bars if you want a good ratio.

I think they meet them irl due to social circles or just at their school/work, you know females are always welcome everywhere and have many friends/oribters. Then I think they occasionally use tinder but removes it after catching a chad

Lots of woman only use tinder occasionally and sporadically because as soon as she makes a tinder profile, she'll have hundreds of matches and a dozen super likes within 24 hours. Even if she's old, fat, and ugly. Out of those matches, all of them will be desperate to meet and at least 10 of them will be legit Chads. After that, she'll exchange social media info with some of those Chads and decide who to date from there. No need to go back on tinder from that point, at least for a while.

I know a woman who does exactly this. She's 29 and fat. She creates and deletes her profile like every couple of months. She gets the contact info of guys for different apps. Basically they can turn get laid whenever they want and then disappear off the app or out of the bar / club scene.

At almost every job I've ever had, it was about 80%-85% male. These were just regular office jobs. The only one that was close to 50/50 was a government job, which has gender quotas.

Guys the answer is obvious. Most guys simply don't have success with these apps so they desperately keep trying and trying which eventually increases the amount of desperate men using these sites. Women, on the other hand, can easily find men and not just through dating apps so there's no need for them to be stuck on tinder

The HORROR
The HORROR

Online? Try real life. Go to your local bar, your local club and a local event. See any patterns?

First of all: men always outnumber women. Period. you’ll spot a few men on their own here and there, but never a single lonesome female. Second, women are either a) with their boyfriends (~70%) or in a large group of unfriendly-looking girls (~30%). Men are either paired or in very small groups to try and vulture their way around after the drinks have settled in, IF they’re good looking enough; many will still strike out. The others either drink themselves to a stupor with their fellow unsuccessful males, or dick around in their phones.

The sausagefest is a very, VERY observable social dynamic. Even worse when you break it down.

I'm sure they mean that out of active users men outnumber women 9 to 1. In other words they're not going by people who have ever used tinder, just what the gender ratio is at any given time among active users. If they went by who has ever used tinder, the gender disparity would be significantly smaller.

Why would there be such a huge difference? The answer should be obvious to anyone with even entry level blackpill knowledge. Lots of woman only use tinder occasionally and sporadically because as soon as she makes a tinder profile, she'll have hundreds of matches and a dozen super likes within 24 hours. Even if she's old, fat, and ugly. Out of those matches, all of them will be desperate to meet and at least 10 of them will be legit Chads. After that, she'll exchange social media info with some of those Chads and decide who to date from there. No need to go back on tinder from that point, at least for a while.

On the other hand, you have a lot of bluepilled guys who go on tinder everyday, swipe right on everyone because they'll take any woman
who will have them, pay for boosts, pay for tinder plus etc. and still not get a single date because they never (or almost never) get matches and when/if they do, they quickly get unmatched, or she just doesn't want to meet. But despite this, they'll still keep using tinder, day in, day out. They can't quit because it's so easily available and it gives them the illusion of hope/opportunity. They have no other options because none of the women they know have any interest in them (even platonically), and cold approaching is pretty much criminal in 2019.
High IQ analysis.

Tinder is a waste of time.

JFL at being male

Cope. They are all there to find Chad.
Most of them are only there for validation. Minority of degenerates want ONS but that has been the case for a while in fe night clubs.
Online? Try real life. Go to your local bar, your local club and a local event. See any patterns?

First of all: men always outnumber women. Period. you’ll spot a few men on their own here and there, but never a single lonesome female. Second, women are either a) with their boyfriends (~70%) or in a large group of unfriendly-looking girls (~30%). Men are either paired or in very small groups to try and vulture their way around after the drinks have settled in, IF they’re good looking enough; many will still strike out. The others either drink themselves to a stupor with their fellow unsuccessful males, or dick around in their phones.

The sausagefest is a very, VERY observable social dynamic. Even worse when you break it down.
You are retarded if you go look for a woman at a "designated", "cliche" place like a nightclub. Even if the gender ratio was even, do you realize a woman that frequents nightclubs probabaly gets approached by hundrerds of men? Why the fuck would you invest in a woman like that?

Approach a random girl at a bus stop or a train. That alone is 100x times better than a night club or worse a dating site.

You could also take classes. If you are on this site, chances are your English is pretty good. Language courses are overwhelmingly female.

Meeting women is not the main problem. The main problem is, for me, the mental disconnect. For others here it is the looks.

Last edited:
Tinder and other dating sites never revealed their true genders statistic for a reason. Gotta let those silly bluepillers buying the options in hope to get some matches..

Out of the 10-15 % of "female" users, the number of foids using those apps should be probably less than 2-3 % ( take off all the bots and the fake profiles).

Nothing really surprising for us. The Ashley Maddison scandal (around 2013-2014) where the users base was nearly 98% male showed us how much of a shitshow and BS the world of online dating is.

Tinder and other dating sites never revealed their true genders statistic for a reason. Gotta let those silly bluepillers buying the options in hope to get some matches..

Out of the 10-15 % of "female" users, the number of foids using those apps should be probably less than 2-3 % ( take off all the bots and the fake profiles).

Nothing really surprising for us. The Ashley Maddison scandal (around 2013-2014) where the users base was nearly 98% male showed us how much of a shitshow and BS the world of online dating is.
I am all for Internet freedoms, but in the case of dating sites, most of them can probably be shut down due to scams. At the very minimum, all dating sites should be forced to disclose what percentage of their userbase is female and male.
We have ridiculously strict laws for gambling sites, etc; but dating sites, which prey on a far more basic need for companionship and reproduction, are allowed to plunder men left and right.

I am all for Internet freedoms, but in the case of dating sites, most of them can probably be shut down due to scams. At the very minimum, all dating sites should be forced to disclose what percentage of their userbase is female and male.
We have ridiculously strict laws for gambling sites, etc; but dating sites, which prey on a far more basic need for companionship and reproduction, are allowed to plunder men left and right.
(((((THEY))))) want men to suffer.

As others have mentioned in this thread, social situations are a lot worse.

Take raves for example, a lot of foids go there but the men still outnumber the foids because all men know that's the most likely place for a guy to meet foids.
Similar thing with Campus bars, there's like 4-6 males for every one female.

The only places where foids outnumber men Is in Yoga/Dance societies as the guys that go there are desperate low T numales and any Chad/Chadlite that does go there is there for a week to make himself known then leaves.

We're doomed. Not only do we have to be attractive, we also have to mog the plethora of men foids have at their disposal because they're incapable of being happy with what they have.

I unironically believe that cold approach on the streets has a higher success rate than going to clubs or using dating apps.
Any place in reallife or the Internet the average male uses to find girls has a bad male to female ratio so the competition is ridiculously high.
JFL at going to clubs with a 4 to 1 ratio. Probably feels like a gay club.

You do not find women. they find you, and only when they get interested in you. if you work or study or both, a huge amount of women are watching you. if you do not see women, it's because they know to hide very well so you do not bother them.

Finding women is a waste of time.

High IQ

If a foid likes you, it will make it plainly known.

We're doomed. Not only do we have to be attractive, we also have to mog the plethora of men foids have at their disposal because they're incapable of being happy with what they have.
it's a constant battle because foids have essentially an infinite amount of options to replace you with

As others have mentioned in this thread, social situations are a lot worse.

Take raves for example, a lot of foids go there but the men still outnumber the foids because all men know that's the most likely place for a guy to meet foids.
Similar thing with Campus bars, there's like 4-6 males for every one female.

The only places where foids outnumber men Is in Yoga/Dance societies as the guys that go there are desperate low T numales and any Chad/Chadlite that does go there is there for a week to make himself known then leaves.

Then you are not choosing them right. There are plenty of classes where women outnumber men with a 3:1 ratio. I saw normies meet looksmatches in classes plenty of times. All is possible if you are NT.

Then you are not choosing them right. There are plenty of classes where women outnumber men with a 3:1 ratio. I saw normies meet looksmatches in classes plenty of times. All is possible if you are NT.

I havent denied that.

But let's be honest, unless you're a Chad it's quite obvious why any man would be taking those classes.
There's a dance class (salsa?) that occurs every Saturday at my accommodation and there's probably 12 foids for 1 Male (theres about 4 total) and the males are normies at best.

It's quite obvious why they're taking the class as from what I can see they're not interested with actually dancing.

The point I was trying to make is anything that isnt typically foid-orientated or Male-orientated (Like the bars); they'll be more men than women.
Of course a guy could go play Netball or do Yoga, but those are geared towards foids.

I havent denied that.

But let's be honest, unless you're a Chad it's quite obvious why any man would be taking those classes.
There's a dance class (salsa?) that occurs every Saturday at my accommodation and there's probably 12 foids for 1 Male (theres about 4 total) and the males are normies at best.

It's quite obvious why they're taking the class as from what I can see they're not interested with actually dancing.

The point I was trying to make is anything that isnt typically foid-orientated or Male-orientated (Like the bars); they'll be more men than women.
Of course a guy could go play Netball or do Yoga, but those are geared towards foids.
Depends, really. Try to find something that is not too far away from your sphere of interests or that you at least can put up with doing. I hate dancing, but am pretty good at learning languages so I would never join a dancing class but can appear competent/authoritative in language classes.
Even if they suspect that you are only doing it to meet women, if you can put up a good act, they will be forced to consider you because you will appear to be the only option in that context.

My question is, if the girls are not meeting men on these apps, then where the hell are they meeting men?
Chad Harems.. welcome to peak Hypergamy Clown World.
You do not find women. they find you, and only when they get interested in you. if you work or study or both, a huge amount of women are watching you. if you do not see women, it's because they know to hide very well so you do not bother them.

Oh.. that is why. Makes sense now.

On the other hand, you have a lot of bluepilled guys who go on tinder everyday, swipe right on everyone because they'll take any woman
who will have them, pay for boosts, pay for tinder plus etc. and still not get a single date because they never (or almost never) get matches and when/if they do, they quickly get unmatched, or she just doesn't want to meet. But despite this, they'll still keep using tinder, day in, day out. They can't quit because it's so easily available and it gives them the illusion of hope/opportunity. They have no other options because none of the women they know have any interest in them (even platonically), and cold approaching is pretty much criminal in 2019.
This problem in society is being exploited by people with big bank accounts that want to control all money in the world so the Lower, Working and Middle classes suffer while the Elite can play their fiddle as the West burns.
This is ultimately why human beings end up having wars - a male surplus. Its the best way to get rid of excess Y chromosomes.
Too many cooks in the kitchen.. too many cocks fighting over pussy. It all ends in flames.
this is lifefuel though. It means that competition is way fiercer on Tinder where the ratio is 9:1 than it is irl where the ratio is 1:1
"Cold approaching in 2019 gets you put in prison you Old Patriarchal Misogynist Nazi Virgin Terrorist! It's current year you Fossil!!! :soy:"
The HORROR
The HORROR

Tinder is a waste of time.
And money.
True terror. In social format too. It's a horror that infests all of society and yet everyone is so complacent about it.. nobody is up in arms.. no one is trying to stop it from getting worse.. this is going to cause complete social collapse, war, rape etc. and all echelons of society are forcing us down this path. All because of some stupid Holes feelings and "MUH FEMINISM!!! YOU GO GROLL!" crowd. I like to think of the Legend of Troy and the Trojan Horse. How did the slaughter of Troy occur? Because of some disgusting beef dripping Roast Beef Slapper, who saw Chad and went with him. Western Civilisation is Troy and Tinder was the Trojan Horse.

Approach a random girl at a bus stop or a train. That alone is 100x times better than a night club or worse a dating site.
This is bad advice. Approaching someone at a bus stop will not work because the woman has no way to get away from you, thus your approaching will make her anxious. @uninstall tried this hundreds of times and looking back it's no surprise these specific approaches failed.

This is bad advice. Approaching someone at a bus stop will not work because the woman has no way to get away from you, thus your approaching will make her anxious. @uninstall tried this hundreds of times and looking back it's no surprise these specific approaches failed.
That is exactly why it can work. She has to stay there anyway so she is not going out of her way to talk to you, which is what femoids hate above all.

This imbalance was greatest in Italy – where 91% of dating app users are male.

It's over for Italycels...
Guys the answer is obvious. Most guys simply don't have success with these apps so they desperately keep trying and trying which eventually increases the amount of desperate men using these sites. Women, on the other hand, can easily find men and not just through dating apps so there's no need for them to be stuck on tinder

Also the men that are successful remove foids from the market making it even worse for the remaining men.

it's a constant battle because foids have essentially an infinite amount of options to replace you with

Yup. JFL at trying to maintain a relationship. It's completely impossible unless you're a giga-chad dating a 4/10, and even then, she still might cheat just to feel like she has power in the relationship.

That's because only men ever get desperate enough to try online dating.

Chads are fucking plenty of foids in harems, while cucks spend money to match bots on Tinder.

JFL
Kek
I did PUA for almost 10 years and I've been all over the USA which is supposed to be way better than the UK in terms of women.

Even the private clubs that you gotta buy bottle servie to get in or know someone have like 2 men to every girl and this is before tinder. (around 2010)

Best cities: NYC, Vegas, Austin

worst: Everything else

tldr; you're fucked
JFL at wasting ten years with PUA kek.
I'm sure they mean that out of active users men outnumber women 9 to 1. In other words they're not going by people who have ever used tinder, just what the gender ratio is at any given time among active users. If they went by who has ever used tinder, the gender disparity would be significantly smaller.

Why would there be such a huge difference? The answer should be obvious to anyone with even entry level blackpill knowledge. Lots of woman only use tinder occasionally and sporadically because as soon as she makes a tinder profile, she'll have hundreds of matches and a dozen super likes within 24 hours. Even if she's old, fat, and ugly. Out of those matches, all of them will be desperate to meet and at least 10 of them will be legit Chads. After that, she'll exchange social media info with some of those Chads and decide who to date from there. No need to go back on tinder from that point, at least for a while.

High iq.
Chad Harems.. welcome to peak Hypergamy Clown World.

Oh.. that is why. Makes sense now.
View attachment 108272

This problem in society is being exploited by people with big bank accounts that want to control all money in the world so the Lower, Working and Middle classes suffer while the Elite can play their fiddle as the West burns.

Too many cooks in the kitchen.. too many cocks fighting over pussy. It all ends in flames.

"Cold approaching in 2019 gets you put in prison you Old Patriarchal Misogynist Nazi Virgin Terrorist! It's current year you Fossil!!! :soy:"

View attachment 108273

And money.

True terror. In social format too. It's a horror that infests all of society and yet everyone is so complacent about it.. nobody is up in arms.. no one is trying to stop it from getting worse.. this is going to cause complete social collapse, war, rape etc. and all echelons of society are forcing us down this path. All because of some stupid Holes feelings and "MUH FEMINISM!!! YOU GO GROLL!" crowd. I like to think of the Legend of Troy and the Trojan Horse. How did the slaughter of Troy occur? Because of some disgusting beef dripping Roast Beef Slapper, who saw Chad and went with him. Western Civilisation is Troy and Tinder was the Trojan Horse.
Nice analogy at the end there.

Last edited:
I unironically believe that cold approach on the streets has a higher success rate than going to clubs or using dating apps.
Any place in reallife or the Internet the average male uses to find girls has a bad male to female ratio so the competition is ridiculously high.
JFL at going to clubs with a 4 to 1 ratio. Probably feels like a gay club.

Cold approach is stupid . I saw this one dude trying to small talk a girl in the bus and she looked like she was scared for her life and didn’t wana talk to that guy at all. He made her very uncomfortable.

Night club /bar is the place to be social

They share a gigachad in group. A girl share Chad's Instagram with friends and they take turns at fucking him. I am not kidding.

Then at 30 they find a normie betabuxxx and shit out a single autistic kid.

"Sweetie I've only fucked with 2 guys in my life." :soy::soy::soy:
This, people underestimate Instagram, foids probably outnumber men there and its almost like a soft core porn site, they dm hit guys there and fuck them, saves them the hassle of having to swipe left on subhumans on tinder

If you ever go to clubs on the weekends you'll also notice men outnumber women at least 4 to 1.

Where the hell are all the females??????????

Drive uber on fri/sat night: only girls getting rides home after midnight are uglies. All of the women who are 6-10 were scooped up by Chad cock within the first hour or two.

Cold approach is stupid . I saw this one dude trying to small talk a girl in the bus and she looked like she was scared for her life and didn’t wana talk to that guy at all. He made her very uncomfortable.

Night club /bar is the place to be social
Only if you want a used up slut that will come back next week to find a bigger chad.

Cold approach is not an option. If you are not NT, it is the only option.

Only if you want a used up slut that will come back next week to find a bigger chad.

Cold approach is not an option. If you are not NT, it is the only option.
Cold approach is not meant for incels, that’s how you get humiliated in public. Not to mention cold approach is low value as fuck.

Most time she confuses the guy for a homeless man or a salesman. Do you think normie and chads approach? No.

If you are cold approaching then it’s beyond over for you my friend

Cold approach is not meant for incels, that’s how you get humiliated in public. Not to mention cold approach is low value as fuck.

Most time she confuses the guy for a homeless man or a salesman. Do you think normie and chads approach? No.

If you are cold approaching then it’s beyond over for you my friend
If you want a foid who is not 3-4 points below you in looks you have to approach. Either you do it in a public setting, where the potential number of foids is limitless, or you do it in a cucked social setting, where the potential number of females will always be much smaller.
Yes, it is lower value if you do it in a public place, but it is easily compensated by the potential number of approaches you can do. I would say cold approach suits mentalcels better than social setting, because mentalcels have difficulty functioning in groups anyway.

If you want a foid who is not 3-4 points below you in looks you have to approach. Either you do it in a public setting, where the potential number of foids is limitless, or you do it in a cucked social setting, where the potential number of females will always be much smaller.
Yes, it is lower value if you do it in a public place, but it is easily compensated by the potential number of approaches you can do. I would say cold approach suits mentalcels better than social setting, because mentalcels have difficulty functioning in groups anyway.
Let me know how that works for you, many incels have tried cold approaching. You are still in the redpill phase

yeah, at least in europe there are venues that don't have anything in front, and look like abandoned houses or rusted industrial buildings.
then you go inside and there's a bar and a shitload of people inside.

i've only been to those places twice because someone took me there, but I remember the gender ratio was ok and it wasn't a sausage fest.
mentioned these before but i don't think anyone believed me jfl

How to people get in touch with this in the first place? So, there are secret societies behind the curtain. But in reality, it is a sex society.

How to people get in touch with this in the first place? So, there are secret societies behind the curtain. But in reality, it is a sex society.
it's only through initiation from a more experienced person.
in this case the guy took me there because he planned to rip me off and wanted to impress me.

JFL

So many lonely desperate thirsty sub-8 men.

So many foids with perfect lives with friend circles and chads and sex anytime they want.

I pray for an alien invasion daily.

So it's 90/10 rule now...
also of the few women that are on tinder alot of them are just there for validation, so they aren't even looking for anything.
Good observation tbh.

Exactly. When a woman likes a man, she'll let him know. If you're Chad, a woman will make you aware of that fact.

I thought it was common knowledge by now that female only use dating apps for self validation and finding chads in order to weasel their way into social circles of chads.

But how to obtain this experience in the first place?
No idea, maybe the founder of the venue or society spreads it to his friends and they spread it further and it takes off from there.

HAHAHAAHAHH All its fucked up

No idea, maybe the founder of the venue or society spreads it to his friends and they spread it further and it takes off from there.
In the past such Degenerate Cults would be outlawed. Since the Foid slimes have gotten rights, everything has to be tailored to their hedonistic and primal needs.

In the past such Degenerate Cults would be outlawed. Since the Foid slimes have gotten rights, everything has to be tailored to their hedonistic and primal needs.
the idea of this elite, secret, exclusive, special shit is something they both a) love b) immediately come to expect

the idea of this elite, secret, exclusive, special shit is something they both a) love b) immediately come to expect
It makes their roast beefs tingle no doubt.. it is remarkably difficult not to hate every hole in existence for the situation on society which they have pushed. Literal Eugenic programs that are fostered by society to make Men grovel like dogs for their masters leftovers. Truly sickening.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back