Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only a handful of us on this forum are blackpilled. The rest of you are faggots.

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Point proven when some dumb bitch made a thread stating the usual "I'm a girl...." nonsense. And of course hundreds of posts responded in less than 10 minutes. The majority of the posts were faggots telling her to please talk to them, to send them nudes, to pm them, and it's just so fucking pathetic.

This truly isn't r/incels. We were a forum who truly HATED women. The minute a woman posted we would all blast her back like the skanks they truly are. This forum? Nope. They're all talk. They're just like the Misc and Lookism. They talk shit about women, but when you have some cunts posting here everyone starts hyperventilating "OMFG A FEMALE!!!! OMFGGGG"

Fucking pathetic faggots. I hate the majority of you. You're not incel. You're not fucking incel. You're fucking failed normies.

anincelforlifelol said:
Point proven when some dumb bitch made a thread stating the usual "I'm a girl...." nonsense. And of course hundreds of posts responded in less than 10 minutes. The majority of the posts were faggots telling her to please talk to them, to send them nudes, to pm them, and it's just so fucking pathetic.
This truly isn't r/incels. We were a forum who truly HATED women. The minute a woman posted we would all blast her back like the skanks they truly are. This forum? Nope. They're all talk. They're just like the Misc and Lookism. They talk shit about women, but when you have some cunts posting here everyone starts hyperventilating "OMFG A FEMALE!!!! OMFGGGG"
Fucking pathetic faggots. I hate the majority of you. You're not incel. You're not fucking incel. You're fucking failed normies.
I WAS LITERALLY JUST ABOUT TO MAKE THIS POST.

That thread made me rage. i reported every single comment on it. why is that cunt not fucking banned? i didn't even read nor do i want to read her fuckking essay on an incel forum. Almost everyone here is a cuck.

I can count the true blackpilled incels on one hand. The rest can go fuck off. and fuck the mods too

failed normie? i was so high iq that i was blackpilled before even knowing what a fucking bluepill was

TheVman said:

That thread made me rage. i reported every single comment on it. why is that cunt not fucking banned? i didn't even read nor do i want to read her fuckking essay on an incel forum. Almost everyone here is a cuck.

I can count the true blackpilled incels on one hand. The rest can go fuck off. and fuck the mods too

Wtf, i hope you didnt report me, i didnt do anything

Yup pretty much was looking forward to seeing a thread full of classic incel hate but was instead greeted by a bunch of orbiter beta soy boys ready to have an asthma attack at the sight of a female (who may or may not be gambler lol)

I'm blackpilled as fuck. I was just trying to out him as the faggot he was. If it turned out to be an actual female, I wasn't gonna worship her pussy tho.

St.Tropez said:
Someone got triggered.

Here's one of the faggots.

TheVman said:

Jfl how she still isn't banned and the amount of pathetic losers who were worshipping her. This is disgusting brother. This forum really has turned into Lookism 2.0. I cannot believe this shit is happening. None of us blackpilled truecels/incels can go anywhere anymore. We're really fucked. Better go back to LDAR and cope with video games like I used to when "incels" didn't exist. This is depressing as fuck.

anincelforlifelol said:
Jfl how she still isn't banned and the amount of pathetic losers who were worshipping her. This is disgusting brother. This forum really has turned into Lookism 2.0. I cannot believe this shit is happening. None of us blackpilled truecels/incels can go anywhere anymore. We're really fucked. Better go back to LDAR and cope with video games like I used to when "incels" didn't exist. This is depressing as fuck.
incel.life mods and users are all truly blackpilled and don't tolerate women are cucks like the ones in that thread at all. join us. soon it will be the dominante forum

TheVman said:
incel.life mods and users are all truly blackpilled and don't tolerate women are cucks like the ones in that thread at all. join us. soon it will be the dominante forum

I'm about to. The only reason I haven't yet is because it's still a ghost town.

Do you remember any of my posts in that thread? If yes, how did you observe me? Am I grouped into the faggots you just called out? I am genuinely curious.

TheVman said:
anincelforlifelol said:
Meh why do you ppl create these stupid spinn of sites to an already very low population.

anincelforlifelol said:

dr-problematic said:
anincelforlifelol said:

What the fuck happened?

Well said. This forum is well and truly fucked.

Its_OVER said:
What the fuck happened?
Some.FHO posted a thread and it got a lot of replies and cucks validating her.

TheVman said:

Do they ban mentalcels? I’m talking about the ones that know they aren’t ugly.

St.Tropez said:
Some.FHO posted a thread and it got a lot of replies and cucks validating her.
SMH, if she breathe she a worthless thot. JFL @ praising someone who wouldn't even look at in your direction.

Its_OVER said:
SMH, if she breathe she a worthless thot. JFL @ praising someone who wouldn't even look at in your direction.

I wasn’t here so I wasn’t aware of what was going on. Is this what this forum has come to now? Holy shit.

Vision said:
Do they ban mentalcels? I’m talking about the ones that know they aren’t ugly.
No. they protect them and white knight for them and let them mock us

I'm not a black piller

TheVman said:
No. they protect them and white knight for them and let them mock us
Yes you are right my thread got taken down for exposing them

St. Blackops2cel, please forgive their sins. Amen!

Vision said:
I wasn’t here so I wasn’t aware of what was going on. Is this what this forum has come to now? Holy shit.
We need to get uncucked.

Agreed that a lot are still partially bluepilled.
4s9G9G.png

Its_OVER said:
We need to get uncucked.

Too late for that. They’ve taken over this place.

tenta said:
failed normie? i was so high iq that i was blackpilled before even knowing what a fucking bluepill was

[attachment=1851]

[attachment=1852]

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 104
Women have the cooties

anincelforlifelol said:
You're not incel. You're not fucking incel. You're fucking failed normies.

names of cucks who validated this whore?

A femoid messages and I made a post about it putting her on a blast. She was a kike even.

is she at least banned now?

Hating women is reactive but preferable to worship. Hate doesn't get us laid, it doesn't change gender dynamics, etc. Why waste time hating then?

I'm blackpilled and I'm a faggot that wishes he was female every second of every day.