Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only a NEET will understand this.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I always get angry when I'm on the computer in my daily NEET routine (I sleep at daytime and am awake at night time) and I hear the birds singing deep in the morning. I always hate that specific time.....

I'm not a neet and I still know this feeling because I sometimes stay up all night on the computer on friday since I don't have to work on the other day. Its a nice feeling for me because I have my window open and I can see the sun rise while I shitpost on the web.

Fucked up sleeping cycle sucks, but it's definitely better than slave-waging.

I mostly work night shift so I know what you mean. I got used to it though

I always get angry when I'm on the computer in my daily NEET routine (I sleep at daytime and am awake at night time) and I hear the birds singing deep in the morning. I always hate that specific time.....
I remember it from when I was a neet thanks for remembering good old days

These birds now wake me up and I can't even hear them because the drowsiness.

Know that feeling bro. Hearing these birds is pure ragefuel.

I am the opposite (early riser cel) get up at 630 because my poverty tier bladder makes me have to pee at that time

I fucking hate it especially when the sky starts turning blue and the morning traffic is getting buisy.

brutal birdpill. Summer is a torture for incels

ask them to stop

I fucking hate it especially when the sky starts turning blue and the morning traffic is getting buisy.
Fun fact, in my language; they named that color as "sıçtın mavisi". It means "youre fucked up 'blue' ".

Insomniac as me understands it very well

It's a reminder that the normies are getting their day started.

I always liked that time of the day ngl.

Lol, I still not sleeping to 3 am while I need to wake up in 7 am, acting like zombie on the job but I just can't stop.

An incel can never catch a break.

Yup birds were never friends of NEETs, what a surprise