Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Only acceptable form of ascension for me is isekaimaxxing

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
I don't even want to "ascend" (if you even can call that) in this boring-ass shit world. What would I even do ? Theatre, restaurant, clubs, cowokers gathering?? All these form of socialization are boring ass to me. Only thing I'd consider ascension if I transport to an isekai world, full of 2D cuties, mysterious creatures and ADVENTUTRES.

I don't want a boring-ass 9-5 work, I don't want some disgusting 3DPD roastie to lay on my couch. JFL if you can even enjoy this sort of lifestyle. Desu I want to slay dragons

So only possible true way for me to ascend may be by living additional 30-70 with the hope that some sort of full-dive VR could make for a convincing isekai world. Too bad most of us may rope until then

Then this simply isn't the place for you.

I don't want a boring-ass 9-5 work, I don't want some disgusting 3DPD roastie to lay on my couch.
i do lol

I don't even want to "ascend" (if you even can call that) in this boring-ass shit world. What would I even do ? Theatre, restaurant, clubs, cowokers gathering?? All these form of socialization are boring ass to me. Only thing I'd consider ascension if I transport to an isekai world, full of 2D cuties, mysterious creatures and ADVENTUTRES.

I don't want a boring-ass 9-5 work, I don't want some disgusting 3DPD roastie to lay on my couch. JFL if you can even enjoy this sort of lifestyle.
I don't care about that stuff either, but the problem is that my body makes me crave sex and physical contact, that and I just want to be wanted I suppose.
This isn't the existence for him either tbqh, just have to focus on copemaxxing.

DHvZMKcXsAEoNsi

Fuck off with this gatekeeping
I don't care about that stuff either, but the problem is that my body makes me crave sex and physical contact, that and I just want to be wanted I suppose.

This isn't the existence for him either tbqh, just have to focus on copemaxxing.
Validation is nice NGL
No need to rope
This may be achieveable with technology 50+ years from now

try to get hit by a truck and see if it works

Fuck off with this gatekeeping
How am I gatekeeping? You are the one here making a thread about how you are not involuntary celibate.

That be best, cute adorable lolis here comes senpai ¦>

This may be achieveable with technology 50+ years from now
So you will suffer for the next 20 years until you are in your 70´s just for the off chance you can have virtual sex with your waifu?

Don´t get me wrong I am sure it would be amazing but I dont think it is worth 50 years of pain, suffering and hardship.

I only want sex.

I don't want a boring-ass 9-5 work, I don't want some disgusting 3DPD roastie to lay on my couch. JFL if you can even enjoy this sort of lifestyle. Desu I want to slay dragons

So only possible true way for me to ascend may be by living additional 30-70 with the hope that some sort of full-dive VR could make for a convincing isekai world. Too bad most of us may rope until then
I would be happy if I could just live that normal life with a gf tbh.

I love isekai.
It's the ultimate escapism genre tbqh
I watch nearly every isekai anime that comes out these days
I'm really hoping something like this can exist in the future.
Can you imagine getting transported to a fantastical world full of different things to see and discover, accompanied by cute anime AI waifus...
absolute bliss

even anime girls would reject me

Validaiton isnt real and neither is love.

How am I gatekeeping? You are the one here making a thread about how you are not involuntary celibate.
I'm an incel. If i wanted to get sex like a normal person, I couldn't. I tried Tinder, didn't work. The fact that getting out of inceldom wouldn't completely satisfy doesn't refute my inceldom status. I was a reject my whole life, perhaps if I was receiving constant stream of validation by the enviornment I'd not have resorted to escapism. In fact, this type of thinking isn't limited ot me, and very common among reclusive-types, including people on this website.
So you will suffer for the next 20 years until you are in your 70´s just for the off chance you can have virtual sex with your waifu?

Don´t get me wrong I am sure it would be amazing but I dont think it is worth 50 years of pain, suffering and hardship.
Just rotmax in the hope that would eventually happen, yes. And who knows, life extension technologies may be available by this time, so it could be not just 20 years, but eternity.
I love isekai.

I'm really hoping something like this can exist in the future.
Can you imagine getting transported to a fantastical world full of different things to see and discover, accompanied by cute anime AI waifus...
absolute bliss
Just imagining that possiblity of that occuring in my lifetime..

Validaiton isnt real and neither is love.
They are real in our fatasizes
If I can't get that IRL I'd just cope or rot until it does

I'm an incel. If i wanted to get sex like a normal person, I couldn't. I tried Tinder, didn't work. The fact that getting out of inceldom wouldn't completely satisfy doesn't refute my inceldom status. I was a reject my whole life, perhaps if I was receiving constant stream of validation by the enviornment I'd not have resorted to escapism. In fact, this type of thinking isn't limited ot me, and very common among reclusive-types, including people on this website.
I see, so you are saying this thread isn't really serious but rather it's a big cope. I can sympathise.

Last edited:
I see, so you are saying this thread isn't really serious but rather it's a big cope. I can sympathise.
I suppose that depends, can you really say that you don't want something if you've been denied it in the past? Personally I think it's possible, but difficult to believe since there is a high probability that you're only coping. Although having been treated poorly by foids is certainly an understandable reason to not really want them, it's just that it's hard to say how much of that is cope.

I suppose that depends, can you really say that you don't want something if you've been denied it in the past? Personally I think it's possible, but difficult to believe since there is a high probability that you're only coping. Although having been treated poorly by foids is certainly an understandable reason to not really want them, it's just that it's hard to say how much of that is cope.
I think even if they treat us like shit we still have the concept of love as an ideal and we want to get it. Besides, we actually get to see Chad obtain it so we know it exists in some way, just not for us but often it's in our nature to never stop hoping and coping.

The likelyhood of all incels ascending is more probable than getting transported to a isekai universe, unfortunately.

No, you didn't understand the message I was trying to convey. Not everyone is fit for a 9-5 dead-end job, raising family, social gatherings, ect. This is not to say that I'd not like some form of validation (having a GF), but I'd probably still be miserable in this existence, one has to do with the fact that I'd still have to interact with normalfags who shit on me, and the other has to do with the face that I feel like I wasn't made for this world. MAYBE, if I lived a normalfag life, NOT being physically and verbally abused all my life, then I'd not have thought the same way. But living a reclusive life has made me rely of fantasizes of which I can't get rid of.

Imagine getting isekai'd as the guy who turns into a slime, you couldn't even fuck the girls

No, you didn't understand the message I was trying to convey. Not everyone is fit for a 9-5 dead-end job, raising family, social gatherings, ect. This is not to say that I'd not like some form of validation (having a GF), but I'd probably still be miserable in this existence, one has to do with the fact that I'd still have to interact with normalfags who shit on me, and the other has to do with the face that I feel like I wasn't made for this world. MAYBE, if I lived a normalfag life, NOT being physically and verbally abused all my life, then I'd not have thought the same way. But living a reclusive life has made me rely of fantasizes of which I can't get rid of.
Just go work some blue collar job where there is not women around bro, I think that may help a lot. It's still massive suifuel to wageslave without having a gf but you get the point I am trying to make.

MAYBE, if I lived a normalfag life, NOT being physically and verbally abused all my life, then I'd not have thought the same way. But living a reclusive life has made me rely of fantasizes of which I can't get rid of.
Yeah, your experiences have decided what it is that you ultimately want.

I love isekai.
what's the best one in your opinion?

what's the best one in your opinion?
I'm really enjoying Rising of the Shield Hero right now. There's Kenja no Mago from this season, too.
Log Horizon, Re;Zero, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash and Hataraku Maou-sama! are awesome. Overlord and Youjo Senki too.

I'm really enjoying Rising of the Shield Hero right now. There's Kenja no Mago from this season, too.
Log Horizon, Re;Zero, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash and Hataraku Maou-sama! are awesome. Overlord and Youjo Senki too.
Thanks, I'll have a peek at some of those and see what they're like.

What do you think about Konosuba?

What do you think about Konosuba?
Can't believe I forgot that one. One of the funniest anime I've watched (normally japanese humour isn't for me). Watched both seasons.

Can't believe I forgot that one. One of the funniest anime I've watched (normally japanese humour isn't for me). Watched both seasons.
I see you're a man of culture :feelsokman:
I'm also hyped for the new movie

Not going to lie, I wish I could get isekai'd or spirited away to a new world better than this one.

I have said it before: the sense of longing for an anime world that weebs experience is no different than what a Muslim terrorist experiences when he thinks of the Quranic heaven and its virgins. In a way, both are valid, religious experiences that can't be denied. The entire isekai genre only exists to fulfill mankind's longing for a long lost paradise, and if this 'paradise' is a subjective place, then going to heaven for a weeb is essentially the same thing as being isekai'd. There's still hope.

Also, if you don't mind light novels, give Mushoku Tensei a try.

Last edited:
Same this world is so boring

Just go work some blue collar job where there is not women around bro, I think that may help a lot. It's still massive suifuel to wageslave without having a gf but you get the point I am trying to make.
I have said it before: the sense of longing for an anime world that weebs experience is no different than what a Muslim terrorist experiences when he thinks of the Quranic heaven and its virgins. In a way, both are valid, religious experiences that can't be denied. The entire isekai genre only exists to fulfill mankind's longing for a long lost paradise, and if this 'paradise' is a subjective place, then going to heaven for a weeb is essentially the same thing as being isekai'd. There's still hope.

Also, if you don't mind light novels, give Mushoku Tensei a try.
>Comparing weebs to muslims terrorists

On a serious note, I enjoyed this piece of pseudo-intellectualism. But I doubt weebs are as rerarded to believe in after-life. This sort of isekai world is achieveable by escapism (immersing ourselves by consuming media or fantasizing), and hopes of a better future (technology enabling this sort of living).

>Comparing weebs to muslims terrorists
View attachment 123996
On a serious note, I enjoyed this piece of pseudo-intellectualism. But I doubt weebs are as rerarded to believe in after-life. This sort of isekai world is achieveable by escapism (immersing ourselves by consuming media or fantasizing), and hopes of a better future (technology enabling this sort of living).
They're very different, obviously, and their mentalities differ too. However, all 'religious' experience is fundamentally the same. Escapism, as well, may just be another form of mysticism, since both mystics and base-dwelling weebs tend to behave similarly: they prefer to live in solitude and engulf themselves in a spiritual or fantastical world. What I'm saying is this: God, Allah, 72 virgins, 2d waifus -- they're all but manifestations of the divine that we so desperately seek.

I'm an atheist and a weeb, though not to the extent of being a fedora-tipping simpleton, and I believe there's some form of afterlife, the nature of which remains a mystery. Of course, whatever this nature is, it is certainly something more imaginative than what is mentioned in religious scriptures.

@Xumi Are you already learning japanese? there's a LOT, really a lot of untranslated isekai light novels, enough of them to fill your whole live with isekai "memories" and make the real world feel unreal.

Also try tulpamaxxing, it's really a life changing experience.

They're very different, obviously, and their mentalities differ too. However, all 'religious' experience is fundamentally the same. Escapism, as well, may just be another form of mysticism, since both mystics and base-dwelling weebs tend to behave similarly: they prefer to live in solitude and engulf themselves in a spiritual or fantastical world. What I'm saying is this: God, Allah, 72 virgins, 2d waifus -- they're all but manifestations of the divine that we so desperately seek.

I'm an atheist and a weeb, though not to the extent of being a fedora-tipping simpleton, and I believe there's some form of afterlife, the nature of which remains a mystery. Of course, whatever this nature is, it is certainly something more imaginative than what is mentioned in religious scriptures.
>nature of which remains a mystery
which is why I'm not an atheist but don't believe in a personal god nor afterlife. But that.. For another discussion.
@Xumi Are you already learning japanese? there's a LOT, really a lot of untranslated isekai light novels, enough of them to fill your whole live with isekai "memories" and make the real world feel unreal.

Also try tulpamaxxing, it's really a life changing experience.
>Learning Japanese
I used to have true robot-only server and legit around quarter of them spoke Japanese. Honestly, seems to me like a lot of effort to be taken for a little in return. I can just immerse myself by reading LitRPG and other forms of equivalent media. And besides it (media/eterntainment) is the least of my concerns rn gotta focus on other stuff

>Tulpamaxxing
Had a lot of waifumancy preachers in said server. Many people were schizos so they could literally communicate with their waifus via hallucinations. But I'm not a schizo, and find it hard to take the concept of "tulpas" seriously. Given that it's preached me for so long I may give it a chance one day though

>Tulpamaxxing
Had a lot of waifumancy preachers in said server. Many people were schizos so they could literally communicate with their waifus via hallucinations. But I'm not a schizo, and find it hard to take the concept of "tulpas" seriously. Given that it's preached me for so long I may give it a chance one day though
Idk about tulpas or hallucinations(I wish I could intuitively hallucinate her presence tbh), but there are ways to experience your waifu, even if a lot of said experience isn't in the moment.

I talk about it pretty briefly in this thread, and in the comments.
But maybe I'll make a far more detailed thread on the subject in the future.

Idk about tulpas or hallucinations(I wish I could intuitively hallucinate her presence tbh), but there are ways to experience your waifu, even if a lot of said experience isn't in the moment.

I talk about it pretty briefly in this thread, and in the comments.
But maybe I'll make a far more detailed thread on the subject in the future.
That's interested I'm patiently w8ing for your detailing thread from now on (don't rush)

Only ascension for me is with cute lil loli girl

i can't stand reality

>Tulpamaxxing
I once tried to get into the tulpa stuff and honestly it seems like the kind of thing that only really "works" if you're legit schizo.