Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Only an absolute idiot thinks that people "put women on a pedestal and that them like some infallible overlords who can do no bad".

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Der foid

KRIEGSANSTIFTER

KRIEGSVERLÄNGERER

meanwhile in reality

TEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEE
ONLY A RETARD WOULD THINK OUR LIFE ON TUTORIAL MODE IS UPHELD AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER PEOPLE

Women get all the perks of being domestic animals kept for companionship, they should be given the rights of those animals so they can't have their cake, eat it too and then come out with retarded shit like this as they demand a mile out of every inch given to them. Yeah you nazi inkwells some women are shitty some aren't ignore the army of white knight faggot cucks standing behind me giving me the comfortable life I enjoy for very little effort. Are women oblivious to how easy their existences are, or do they recognise it at about the age they stop trying to be teenage penis envy-having trans-men and feel the need to protect it by lying about how hard they have it to white knights because they know they can get what they want? Every time I look into a woman's eyes I see a conniving leach

Last edited:
Just exist mode

IT users live on another planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back