Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only Chad is permitted to improve himself.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
So over the past year or so, after a round of SSRIs and actively forcing myself to change, my personality has permanently shifted.

I'm a little less helpful to those who aren't helpful back, a little less forgiving, a little more Machiavellian in my thinking to outmanoeuvre the other pricks out there who scheme 24/7. I used to be a really nice, wholesome kind of guy. But when people just shit on you over and over and over and over, it's fucking infuriating.

I remember while the change in me was taking place and I did something a little morally reprehensible (like telling a huge lie to someone, gas-lighting etc), I'd start thinking to myself "what the fuck, what the fuck have I become?" and have to take some anti-anxiety pills to make the feeling go away. But these days those feelings are a distant memory. The person I was, was frequently taken advantage of, not respected and WEAK. No more. I am reborn. I will never look back.

What I've found really interesting though, excluding the maybe 20% of people out there who are actually pretty nice at heart, is that once you've ascended in this way and stopped being a pushover - you get a fuckton of backlash from people. People become accustomed to being able to strongarm you and when that power is stripped from them it really does set them off.

I thought some more about this and realised people behave the same way when anyone who isn't a Chad improves their teeth, their fitness, their hair, their job situation etc... improvement is usually met with subtle dissaproval. People really don't like you improving yourself AT ALL.

If you are ugly. You are not ALLOWED to improve yourself because its your personality and you will be frowned upon for looksmaxxing.

Not that there is much to do tbh..

Once the pecking order is established, usurpers will be challenged at every step.

So over the past year or so, after a round of SSRIs and actively forcing myself to change, my personality has permanently shifted.

I'm a little less helpful to those who aren't helpful back, a little less forgiving, a little more Machiavellian in my thinking to outmanoeuvre the other pricks out there who scheme 24/7. I used to be a really nice, wholesome kind of guy. But when people just shit on you over and over and over and over, it's fucking infuriating.

I remember while the change in me was taking place and I did something a little morally reprehensible (like telling a huge lie to someone, gas-lighting etc), I'd start thinking to myself "what the fuck, what the fuck have I become?" and have to take some anti-anxiety pills to make the feeling go away. But these days those feelings are a distant memory. The person I was, was frequently taken advantage of, not respected and WEAK. No more. I am reborn. I will never look back.

What I've found really interesting though, excluding the maybe 20% of people out there who are actually pretty nice at heart, is that once you've ascended in this way and stopped being a pushover - you get a fuckton of backlash from people. People become accustomed to being able to strongarm you and when that power is stripped from them it really does set them off.

I thought some more about this and realised people behave the same way when anyone who isn't a Chad improves their teeth, their fitness, their hair, their job situation etc... improvement is usually met with subtle dissaproval. People really don't like you improving yourself AT ALL.
They love to worship chads and want non chads to remain in misery OP

It might be a good cope tbh.

the thing is they also hate the fact chad is in power and they're not.
They only want to stop you from having your fun/ ascendance because they know there are latent anxieties/ issues/ pains that you have that might get into your ego and stop any potential threat to their power.
It's harder to get into chad's ego, and he'll blow them off because he knows it isn't true.

How did people shit on you?

people don't like others improvement because it makes them feel like they aren't improving which makes them confront the fact that they are still in the same place

Of course, wh
the thing is they also hate the fact chad is in power and they're not.
They only want to stop you from having your fun/ ascendance because they know there are latent anxieties/ issues/ pains that you have that might get into your ego and stop any potential threat to their power.
It's harder to get into chad's ego, and he'll blow them off because he knows it isn't true.
High IQ. People hate seeing others improve if it threatens their ego. Rather than using it as motivation to improve themselves, they'd rather tear you down and do anything to stop you. Humans are pathetic.

Of course, wh

High IQ. People hate seeing others improve if it threatens their ego. Rather than using it as motivation to improve themselves, they'd rather tear you down and do anything to stop you. Humans are pathetic.
People do not love progress, they see themselves right for a position of power and hate anyone who gets in their way.
It's primal nature.

People do not love progress, they see themselves right for a position of power and hate anyone who gets in their way.
It's primal nature.
I've cut that crap out of my nature. The only thing that makes me jealous is seeing Chad's because you cant do anything about genetics, however when it comes to career and skills like art etc. I only hate and get angry at myself not others, because I know it's my fault

People hate when pushovers try to change since they are used to taking advantage of them. They see personal improvement as a threat to how they do things.
Once the pecking order is established, usurpers will be challenged at every step.