Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only chads count as men, only sex with chad counts as sex

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
Player here with our regular digest of "queens" "dating" "strategy". Enjoy your daily dose of blackpill.

Thoughts on only counting men who've given you an orgasm toward your n-count

Not necessarily as a way to "lie" to men about how many people you've slept with (although there's nothing wrong with that), but as a way to reframe sex as being a thing WE do and not just something men do to us.

I mean, why should a man having an orgasm and me not having one count as "sex"? Do you think men would count it as a sexual experience if they didn't get to cum? I feel like a vienna sausage poking me in the crotch for 2 minutes shouldn't count as sex.

Sample of the comment section for the reference:

Sample of comment section

Remember, next time cuck will brag about having starfish sex once in a while, ask him, does SHE, consider what happened between them actual sex.

chads are cucks, foids shouldn't have orgasm anyway

Remember, next time cuck will brag about having starfish sex once in a while, ask him, does SHE, consider what happened between them actual sex.
:feelskek:

"his partner count is like triple"

lol, just date 9/10 chads or cucks who lie about having threesomes with cheerleaders just to keep up the pace with their female "betters", sistas

jettison this entire generation

The female orgasm is the most useless thing on the face of this earth - there is no reason for it to even exist.
  • No reproductive function
  • No anatomical function
Female orgasm is an evolutionary quirk and is just as useless as
  • male nipples
  • The appendix
  • The tooth fairy
  • Females in scientific fields
Foids want to LARP as men, the gender who can have an orgasm every single time they fuck.

Men can fuck a foid, fuck a fleshlight, fuck a mouth, fuck a palm(handjob) e.t.c and they come every single time!

Meanwhile a foid can have sex for 10 years but not experience even a single orgasm.

Fuck these foid cunts - when they cant orgasm they blame men yet its their flawed biology to blame + they shouldnt be cuming in the first place!

Foids want to LARP as men, the gender who can have an orgasm every single time they fuck.

Men can fuck a foid, fuck a fleshlight, fuck a mouth, fuck a palm(handjob) e.t.c and they come every single time!

Meanwhile a foid can have sex for 10 years but not experience even a single orgasm.

Fuck these foid cunts - when they cant orgasm they blame men yet its their flawed biology to blame + they shouldnt be cuming in the first place!
this is made obvious when you realise that women that are focused on cumming are obsessed with you finding and fingering their tiny fucked up dicks (clit) and are likely to squirt (which is often just piss) all over you like a man, it's as gay an experience as you can possibly make it.

this is why it's important to be in charge if you ever end up in bed with a woman, just so you don't end up a cucked retard spending the whole encounter hearing "LICK ON MY TINY DICK, NUMALE, I CAN'T COOOOOOM OTHERWISE!!"

this is made obvious when you realise that women that are focused on cumming are obsessed with you finding and fingering their tiny fucked up dicks (clit) and are likely to squirt (which is often just piss) all over you like a man, it's as gay an experience as you can possibly make it.

this is why it's important to be in charge if you ever end up in bed with a woman, just so you don't end up a cucked retard spending the whole encounter hearing "LICK ON MY TINY DICK, NUMALE, I CAN'T COOOOOOM OTHERWISE!!"
Greek god tier IQ

Caring or even asking a foid if she came is degenerate & low IQ tbh ngl

The fact that women lie about how many guys they've fucked means they know they're doing something wrong

also dogs.

fdgs81T.jpg
How many dollars have been donated to this whores patreon by dogs?

How many likes has she gotten from dogs on her degenerate Instagram account?

Fuck the dogpill
Its over

One of the most brutal vids of all time, females do that with a dog but would rather kill themselves than even shake hands with us
might be bias but there's something especially wrong with blondes imo

I would totally agree with that I saw a vid of a blond in my town putting food on her vagina so that her dog licks it off no joke

The female orgasm is the most useless thing on the face of this earth - there is no reason for it to even exist.
  • No reproductive function
  • No anatomical function
Female orgasm is an evolutionary quirk and is just as useless as
  • male nipples
  • The appendix
  • The tooth fairy
  • Females in scientific fields

Based

I would totally agree with that I saw a vid of a blond in my town putting food on her vagina so that her dog licks it off no joke
Women....so fucking degenerate. I'm no longer surprised when I hear this kinda shit. I wish they weren't so fucking stupid and filthy

fuck this. i want to make a disease that renders everyones dicks as useless. Fuck these ungreatful whores using men like human dildos. stupid fucking chads. even they arnt worth anything to bitches.. they are just human props and disposable sextoys for females own gratification... her ''love'' is dependant on how you make her feel at the time. they care nothing for who you are.. the man underneath has no value to holes

fuck this. i want to make a disease that renders everyones dicks as useless. Fuck these ungreatful whores using men like human dildos. stupid fucking chads. even they arnt worth anything to bitches.. they are just human props and disposable sextoys for females own gratification... her ''love'' is dependant on how you make her feel at the time. they care nothing for who you are.. the man underneath has no value to holes
Based and BiologicalWeaponsPilled

Me i want to partner with a blackpilled geneticist to develop a virus that affects only foids who have fucked more than one cock. The virus will turn their faces deep blue so the entire world can see at one glance that "this is a degenerate whore"

Yeah, the thing is that men weren't made to satisfy women, but to make children. Put the dick in the hole, fuck it for a while and cum inside. Boom, evolutionary drive completed. Its a pleasurable experience for both, but the woman wasn't made to always feel the same amount of pleasure as the man, i.e to have an orgasm.

Women also don't count blowjobs, handjobs, rimjobs, as sex either.

Just lol @ cucks who believe women when they talk about their sex count