Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Only chuuni teen waifu can fully appreciate me

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I am no perfect, and a lot of space for improvement (and so my waifu would help in it), but I AM ALREADY THE BEST. And if female cannot awknoledge that, she failing to have qualities of my waifu, crucial of which is SEEING ME AS THE BEST. Stupid whores can just give stupid questions, like what I did for sake of humanity. You stupid whore blet, I am otherkin and is beneath me to be usefull for this degenerate humanity, and if I am some kind of starseed sent here to improve this world, then tfu on it and I quit, humans are undeserving

Only chuuni waifu, who APPRECIATES ME AS THE BEST, so we could sit together and watch this world burning

Kemonosdi

When all my blogmaxxing was more succesfull in past, haters often criticised me, that with all what I doing I could attract only teen girls. Like it's something bad. Just problem is with atracting their overprotective daddies...
And teen girls of this new lame generation also totally suck, not interested at all into glorious me

I am no perfect, and a lot of space for improvement (and so my waifu would help in it), but I AM ALREADY THE BEST.
If you were already the best you would have a girlfriend :feelshehe:

yes, especially when you are mentally and physically not normal (i'm talking about myself)
Best waifu also be mentally not normal

Only chaos gives hope

Best waifu also be mentally not normal

Only chaos gives hope
Scott Pilgrim ruined an entire generation of women, it's a song and you should really listen to it. Will explain what type of girl you will get with if you are ok with a girl being not mentally normal

Scott Pilgrim ruined an entire generation of women, it's a song and you should really listen to it. Will explain what type of girl you will get with if you are ok with a girl being not mentally normal
Absolute majority of mental girls are trash, but that is part of dumpster for searching waifu of culture

didnt read but prob based