Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only cucks complain about Women "getting rights", it's the wrong use of language

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I keep seeing users talking about how women "getting rights" has ruined everything.

One definition of a right is given as:
A moral or legal entitlement to have or do something.

This implies females were entitled to it from the beginning and it is morally correct that they get it. I would argue that these so called "rights" were never rights to begin with as we never knew what the outcome would be. Giving females freedom of choosing a sexual partner/spouse rather than it being arranged by the females father. However now we see It's morally wrong, as it causes one male to have many female partners and other males to have nothing. Single mothers, children born out of wedlock, many many females comitting debauchery with Chad. This is all morally wrong and therefore is not someones right.

This also goes back to is morality subjective or objective. Surely you can see why subjective morality therefore cannot exist and only morality under Shariah is universal.

Last edited:
Some people wonder why creatures such as cockroaches, sharks and spiders exist, and I say, all these animals have a role in the balance of nature. The true question is, why the hell do cucks who enable foids and would die for their "right" to mess everything for themselves and everyone else exist?

The confusion between "rights" and entitlements bothers me indeed.

To me a right means something the State can not prosecute you for doing.

Like free speech doesn't mean people should let you say whatever you want on their communication medium, it just means you can't be fined or jailed for something your said.

Or healthcare. Having the right to healthcare just means you're free to consult any doctor you want, it doesn't mean society has to give you money so you can pay him or buy the medicine.

Voting isn’t a right and therefore women do not deserve it.

I agree. For some reason the word "right" has mutated to mean "unearned privilege that you aren't allowed to question"