Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Only cute teen girls and pretty whores count

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Sometimes some people tried to be "positive" to me, by saying "Don't worry, you will find woman one day", by meaning something hideous. Thats no better than negative masses, saying that I will not find anything. Those ways of simping and betabuxing are to be avoided, not so be found, and "treasures" who awaits by going them - ugly femorloids, "settling" roasties, and single mothers. Only cute teen girls (or young adults with spirit and shape of teen) do count for serious things, and for non serious - only pretty thots who just want sam fak (they can be even single mothers, but that be no problem, if them wanting juts to fuck with me, not to make into stepcuck daddy). Everything else is trash

Mgtow

The fact we even use the same word, "relationship", to describe what young Chad has with a cute young virgin girl longing desperately for his kisses and his cock, and some old unattractive guy betabuxxing some old unattractive used-up slut who has 0 attraction for him, is revolting.

It's like the word "love". We should break it down to several different words.

If I remember correctly, the greek language has 7 words for love
full
Based, Sanskrit is also like that. But Greek (at least ancient Greek) uses the same word for "beautiful" and "good", so less points to it.

Nobody has ever said to me I'll find woman one day.

We are fucked up forever and that's all I gotta say

My parents tried to abort me when the medic told them I was gonna born with head deformities
Mine would've aborted me if I was born with deformities but unfortunately, the deformities came later.