Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only faggots support the chad-incel alliance

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Just lol at these memes
19d

DcO9d3SX0AE7tSz

2ouqzyxnojo01

You are a disgusting faggot if you support the chad-incel alliance.
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

This is like a black person and a KKK member who happen to like the same tv show. Yeah you might agree on one thing but that doesn't mean you won't be natural enemies otherwise

Those memes are very gay

There is only one thing we can be with chads....mortal enemies!!!

That Chad is definitely busting that incels' cheeks apart. jfl @ that last pic

Edit: post #420 momma i luh you

Chads are our natural enemies along with roasties and normies, everyone who supports them should be exterminated

there is no chad-incel alliance. gigacopers, GTFO with this gay fantasy shit.

Men don't judge other men for there appearance. Just like how attractive women hang oit with ugly ones.

It's like if the jews and Nazis became allies.

Chads are our third worst enemy, after cucks and feminists. If chads didn't have sex with average-looking women, thereby artificially inflating their SMV and making them refuse to have sex with anyone other than chad, a lot of us would have ascended and be married to our looksmatch.

Chads could have a great life having sex with only stacies, but they're too fucking greedy.

Those pictures are VERY FUCKING GAY

Why can we just not avoid them?

JFL at the cunts and their cucks having turned the virgin into Chadlite with glasses body like out of an anime.
>tehehe, I would even prefer the virgin over the stupid Chad!

This is just as ridiculous as people believing "Stacy" is a washed-up Barbie whore out of the tanning salon, so the "virgin" should just be with the cute girl-next-door-type JB

These people are just delusional

JFL at the cunts and their cucks having turned the virgin into Chadlite with glasses body like out of an anime.
>tehehe, I would even prefer the virgin over the stupid Chad!

This is just as ridiculous as people believing "Stacy" is a washed-up Barbie whore out of the tanning salon, so the "virgin" should just be with the cute girl-next-door-type JB

These people are just delusional
3rd pic is the only accurate depiction of an incel from these

I've met a lot of cool chads. If they dislike you, you have probably been a whiny bitch.

I know some Chads too. They are snakes on the most part.
To be fair, you can't say that all persons of a certain group are the same, there are asshole chads too obvs. But just as we didn't choose to be incels they didn't choose to be born as prime adonis

To be fair, you can't say that all persons of a certain group are the same, there are asshole chads too obvs. But just as we didn't choose to be incels they didn't choose to be born as prime adonis
Still you can't be a good friend to them. Your lifestyles are very different and they always prefer to hand out with cooler people than you.

Still you can't be a good friend to them. Your lifestyles are very different and they always prefer to hand out with cooler people than you.
Depends. I do drugs with 2 chads from time to time, they take me to bars and even offered me a prostutide

Hey, once we get close. We can eventually backstab them or kill them in their sleep. Just an idea.

There are chill Chads tbh most are dicks but there are some pretty nice ones

have never even heard of someone supporting this tbh

This is like a black person and a KKK member who happen to like the same tv show. Yeah you might agree on one thing but that doesn't mean you won't be natural enemies otherwise
That would be epic

Never been friends with a chad in my entire life. I've always actively avoided them. Anyone who thinks being friends with one will help to get them laid is delusional.

I support the chad incel alliance, half of my friends are chads from gym, and they the pople who threat me better than any femoid ever, one of them even keeps inviting me out to party.

Do people think foids will have sex with us if chads tell them to?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back