Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Only normal way to achieve something of value is [was] to be more of fuckboy and badboy

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Atleast in pre-tinder times, because current year, chad only

Thankfull very much for smother, for wanting me to be good kid, and for father, for wanting me to be "normal grown up serious"working man". For those wonderfull ways, leading into betabuxxing, while fuckboys get prime pusi

Also special thanks to my former "best friend", who not wanted me to find special waifu, or help in fuckbiymaxxing, but tried to drag into that path of "normal grown up serious"working man" and go for wallhitter roastie. Father liked him, thought will be "good influence" for helping me to "man up grow up". Uncultured they are. Tfu on roasties and betabuxxing

Unless very rare very exceptional very special cute adorable loli waifu of very high culture, who could see as victim, and because of how godly creature she is, would desire to help. Are those in this planet?
Iloveyou

Or maybe still lets go fuckboymaxx? Just with who? "You over 30, its time to grow up and look for woman your age..."

cucks everywhere...

Last edited:
Never give up Napoleon , It’s either loli waifu of culture or nothing
8BE0A582 EF83 4B57 9A94 79215DB39DE5

dark triad reigns. Even where looks are concerned, two identical guys, the asshole will win
not necessarily tbh
the more dominant wins
Foids dont care about morality or virtue
all they care about is looks and dominance

Reading Napoleon's posts while high.
I can't stop laughing.
Amazing writing skills!! :feelskek: :feelskek:

given a similar level of looks sure. But definitely not a rule. Looks triumph all. Everytime. Everytime I've been hit by some good looking prick, The women who observe seem to like it. Everytime I win a fight with some good looking prick, the women express disapproval and call me names as if i've just castrated god himself. Its a joke. Im just an ugly and weird cunt and went some sort of mental to them. And they then go to help the good looking god cunt and reassure him. Looks are everything.
i agree
but when they look the same
then the more dominant wins
Also mogs me at winning fights
i rarely get into real fights
but when i do i almost always lose cause im a manlet and almost everyone in my country ( germany ) frame and heightmogs me .

Also , did you notice that in most fights ,
people are afraid to actually hit you ?
and they just try to push you around and hold you down ?
Its like people are afraid to throw a real punch .

I mean , if you gonna fight they you can also fight for real .
Its like you should only point a gun at someone if you intend to shoot and not just for intimidation .

well that's pretty much what I said. Two identical people, the asshole wins. Although I guess if you assume the non-asshole knows how to fight, that's a battle of fates and sure, hes likely to gain the respect, but only if he displays the dominance through a fight. The asshole displays inherent 'dominance' by virtue of being an utter cunt, so will pretty much always win.

And sometimes it depends on the person. Lots of people yes dont like to throw the first strike. But many others will. Lots are more defensive as opposed to offensive, which only makes it easier I guess. But those that throw a punch if you disregard those that dont want to throw one. Its less they're afraid to throw a real punch but rather that they dont actually know how to throw an effective punch.
Yes
The Dark Triad has more experienxe with fighting most of the time and thus is more dominant
makes sense

I don't see anything wrong with 40 50 yr old guys dating 20 yr old girls. In their delusional ass minds its only wrong if a guy does it

your threads give me hope