Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only Tall And Good Looking Men Get Girlfriends

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I was out on a park walk today, and since it's Sunday, it's basically couples day, so everyone was with their girlfriends and boyfreinds. I noticed a constant with 100% of the couples: the male partner was EITHER tall as a giraffe AND/OR a chad. With most couples I saw toward the end of my walk that I was paying attention to, the guys were like monstrously tall, but average looking in the face. Then at the very end, I saw a manlet with a girl who was actually a good few inces taller than him so I though" ok time to cherry pick" but NO, his face was, of course, that of a damn chad.

tldr If you're manlet, it's over for you unless you look like a chad, and if you're a normie, it's over for you unless you're well taller than average.

Tallfags will deny this

Tell me something I don’t know

Water is wet. What else is new?

This has been my experiance also.

Basically. Once you know how to rate it's blackpill after blackpill.

Women like tall Chads? :dafuckfeels:

This is a correct and accurate observation.

Based. We just need to find a cutoff aka taller than X height = banned. For example, 6'3" and up
I'm not in favor of banning anyone for being tall alone, but if that did come to pass, I'd actually reduce the number to like 6 feet.
Women like tall Chads? :dafuckfeels:
And gigatall normies apparently.

I want to castrate every tallfag and chad

I'm not in favor of banning anyone for being tall alone, but if that did come to pass, I'd actually reduce the number to like 6 feet.
I didn't say ban all tall guys. I meant ban tallfags that arent deformed. And I think 6'0" is still too low. The average zoomer (my generation) is 5'11" - 6'1", so to be "noticeably" tall a guy has to be at least 6'3" or 6'4". 6'0" is becoming average and foids dont like average. They want the 20%

Yes I noticed this at college too. The only short guy I've seen dating had Chad face and was with a white landwhale.

BAN ALL TALLFAGS TBH

Yes I noticed this at college too. The only short guy I've seen dating had Chad face and was with a white landwhale.
The one I saw was not a landwhale but was for sure a little chunky, so yeah. The chad midget she was with had to be about 5'5. I honestly don't know if he could do better....

The one I saw was not a landwhale but was for sure a little chunky, so yeah. The chad midget she was with had to be about 5'5. I honestly don't know if he could do better....
Still better than anything I could manage. I think I'm gonna live my life not experiencing a single drop of love or even a first kiss :cryfeels::feelskek:

JFL when the face>height copers think a perfect face can save a 5'5" or even 5'6" guy. Under 5'11" = Never even began tbh. MAYBE 5'10" or 9" guys can make it, but only with Chad face and (legit) status.

Still better than anything I could manage. I think I'm gonna live my life not experiencing a single drop of love or even a first kiss :cryfeels::feelskek:

JFL when the face>height copers think a perfect face can save a 5'5" or even 5'6" guy. Under 5'11" = Never even began tbh. MAYBE 5'10" or 9" guys can make it, but only with Chad face and (legit) status.
How TF are we coping, we are saying things we have seen with our own eyes. Gtfo here man :/

Well to be fair I didn't notice what the girls face looked like. She could have been a stacy who put on a few pounds

How TF are we coping, we are saying things we have seen with our own eyes. Gtfo here man :/
Because a 5'5" guy with 10/10 face will always lose to a 6'5" normie with 5/10 face. Hell even orges with good frames beat the perfect face 5'5" guy. Both face and height are VERY important, if not the two most important factors for foid attraction. However, one (height) is more important than the other (face).
Well to be fair I didn't notice what the girls face looked like. She could have been a stacy who put on a few pounds
Perhaps.
Face mogs me. I mean, cmon, this guy wasn't ugly, well at least compared to us, yet still struggled to be loved.
His lips and height killed him imo. If he had more masculine lips and was a bit taller, he could have easily been a high tier normie or chadlite.

Because a 5'5" guy with 10/10 face will always lose to a 6'5" normie with 5/10 face. Hell even orges with good frames beat the perfect face 5'5" guy. Both face and height are VERY important, if not the most important factors for foid attraction. However, one (height) is more important than the other

Perhaps.
Well ok then that's probably true. I'm just saying I saw a short guy with Chad face who had a chunky girlfriend so how am I COPING.

Well ok then that's probably true. I'm just saying I saw a short guy with Chad face who had a chunky girlfriend so how am I COPING.
I wasnt refering to you specifically, I was referring to face>height believers in general. If the 5'5" chad got bumped to even 6'0", he'd be slaying hot slim foids easily. But instead, he has to settle for a whale.

I wasnt refering to you specifically, I was referring to face>height believers in general. If the 5'5" chad got bumped to even 6'0", he'd be slaying hot slim foids easily. But instead, he has to settle for a whale.
Well, it's not bad if they love each other. Better than rotting alone with no one to love and bond with

Non-deformed tallfags have to be banned.
Send them to fight war and let them be blown up by Russia and China!

Vladimir Putin is 5'7, but he could slaughter 100,000 IT tallfags using 1mm of his finger on a button!

Last edited:
Height is so fucking important, if there is a second thing in importance after face its height, face is like 60% of the overall irl smv the rest is a solid height

useless and pointless thread, nothing new here

Hair, height then face

6A8A662C FAB1 4D97 A013 879E6B6E30E7

I see guys who are socialcirlcemaxxed and thugmaxxed with girlfriends the most often. Then tall guys (they probably have a social circle though). Then chadlites (who are usually average height). Rare to even see legit chads.

Tall and average looking dudes get paid too. The heightpill is way too underestimated here.

All the tall guys got the swanky student jobs when I was at college and uni. The manlets didn't get student jobs. They were lied to and told they lacked experience, but so did most of these tall guys. They never worked before either. It was their first job. It really blackpilled me. Its horrible.

All the tall guys got the swanky student jobs when I was at college and uni. The manlets didn't get student jobs. They were lied to and told they lacked experience, but so did most of these tall guys. They never worked before either. It was their first job. It really blackpilled me. Its horrible.
Thats part of why a lot of CEOs are above 6'2".