[Blackpill] Only the Elite should breed

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Autistic Loser
★★★★★
42d 5h 11m
The Elite want the world for themselves. They want the population down to about 500 million at the highest, so I say let them have it. Being born with disadvantages means you’re destined for misery.

Working class people shouldn’t breed because you’re just creating more wage slaves and capitalist serfs to toil for Mr Noseberg and his corporation. You’ll make a fraction of what he makes. Being working class also means you’re poor and at the bottom rung of the socio-economic hierarchy. You’re one of the “commoners”. The masses. You’re just another number. A non person. Being poor = death. You’ll have limited monetary options in life and your life is expendable.
You will especially suffer in the dating market where the modern woman doesn’t want an average Joe.

Ugly and short men shouldn’t breed either as they’re at a genetic disadvantage compared to their peers. No woman wants to date or have sex with an unattractive man (somebody they don’t find attractive). Personality is giga cope, a woman doesn’t date based on personality.

I’m working class and ugly so it’s double over for me.

TL;DR: Give up if you’re working class, poor and/or ugly.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
164d 23h 20m
I agree. The world is overpopulated by subhumans. We need a reduction in population.

Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 19h 45m
I disagree. Soon everything will be automatized so wageslavery can hopefully be abolished or at the very least made way more tolerable.

Also, it's cucked to resign like that.

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★
9d 2h 39m
Give up if you’re working class, poor and/or ugly.
nah i wanna atleast experience sexrobots or realistic vr where u actually feel evverything hopefully in my lifetime

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
19d 7h 17m
I just want to stick peepee into vajayay

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
26d 18h 53m
Isn't this eugenics?

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a avatar of God.
★★
29d 23h 26m
I disagree. Soon everything will be automatized so wageslavery can hopefully be abolished or at the very least made way more tolerable.

Also, it's cucked to resign like that.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Subhuman Afro-cel
★★
15d 10h 45m
The Elite want the world for themselves. They want the population down to about 500 million at the highest, so I say let them have it. Being born with disadvantages means you’re destined for misery.

Working class people shouldn’t breed because you’re just creating more wage slaves and capitalist serfs to toil for Mr Noseberg and his corporation. You’ll make a fraction of what he makes. Being working class also means you’re poor and at the bottom rung of the socio-economic hierarchy. You’re one of the “commoners”. The masses. You’re just another number. A non person. Being poor = death. You’ll have limited monetary options in life and your life is expendable.
You will especially suffer in the dating market where the modern woman doesn’t want an average Joe.

Ugly and short men shouldn’t breed either as they’re at a genetic disadvantage compared to their peers. No woman wants to date or have sex with an unattractive man (somebody they don’t find attractive). Personality is giga cope, a woman doesn’t date based on personality.

I’m working class and ugly so it’s double over for me.

TL;DR: Give up if you’re working class, poor and/or ugly.
Do you really think that They want 500 Million of themselves on earth?
NO
The only reason they want to depopulate is so they can control People like us more effectively.

They need this structure in order to sustain the hierarchy.
They forever want Incels and genetic dead ends, people who are at the bottom, both Looks wise, genetically, financially, etc.

You are really just condoning and perpetuating your own slavery by doing this.

I aim to create a safe space and world of our own, separate from Normies and their "culture".

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
55d 21m
The elites may want to decrease the world's population, but they need new non-elite people to do the dirty work, to wageslave and to be their puppets.

If only (((they))) breed, there will be no one that they could take advantage of.

Theorist

Theorist

Recruit
★★
1d 15h 27m
Most billionaires today across the board come from working class. The old money elite is no longer more, except some (((notable))) exceptions

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
46d 5h 32m
The elites may want to decrease the world's population, but they need new non-elite people to do the dirty work, to wageslave and to be their puppets.

If only (((they))) breed, there will be no one that they could take advantage of.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
109d 14h 23m
All women are entitled to chad, you toxic inkler!