Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only the Elite should breed

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
The Elite want the world for themselves. They want the population down to about 500 million at the highest, so I say let them have it. Being born with disadvantages means you’re destined for misery.

Working class people shouldn’t breed because you’re just creating more wage slaves and capitalist serfs to toil for Mr Noseberg and his corporation. You’ll make a fraction of what he makes. Being working class also means you’re poor and at the bottom rung of the socio-economic hierarchy. You’re one of the “commoners”. The masses. You’re just another number. A non person. Being poor = death. You’ll have limited monetary options in life and your life is expendable.
You will especially suffer in the dating market where the modern woman doesn’t want an average Joe.

Ugly and short men shouldn’t breed either as they’re at a genetic disadvantage compared to their peers. No woman wants to date or have sex with an unattractive man (somebody they don’t find attractive). Personality is giga cope, a woman doesn’t date based on personality.

I’m working class and ugly so it’s double over for me.

TL;DR: Give up if you’re working class, poor and/or ugly.

I disagree. Soon everything will be automatized so wageslavery can hopefully be abolished or at the very least made way more tolerable.

Also, it's cucked to resign like that.

Give up if you’re working class, poor and/or ugly.
nah i wanna atleast experience sexrobots or realistic vr where u actually feel evverything hopefully in my lifetime

I just want to stick peepee into vajayay

Isn't this eugenics?

I disagree. Soon everything will be automatized so wageslavery can hopefully be abolished or at the very least made way more tolerable.

Also, it's cucked to resign like that.

The Elite want the world for themselves. They want the population down to about 500 million at the highest, so I say let them have it. Being born with disadvantages means you’re destined for misery.

Working class people shouldn’t breed because you’re just creating more wage slaves and capitalist serfs to toil for Mr Noseberg and his corporation. You’ll make a fraction of what he makes. Being working class also means you’re poor and at the bottom rung of the socio-economic hierarchy. You’re one of the “commoners”. The masses. You’re just another number. A non person. Being poor = death. You’ll have limited monetary options in life and your life is expendable.
You will especially suffer in the dating market where the modern woman doesn’t want an average Joe.

Ugly and short men shouldn’t breed either as they’re at a genetic disadvantage compared to their peers. No woman wants to date or have sex with an unattractive man (somebody they don’t find attractive). Personality is giga cope, a woman doesn’t date based on personality.

I’m working class and ugly so it’s double over for me.

TL;DR: Give up if you’re working class, poor and/or ugly.
Do you really think that They want 500 Million of themselves on earth?
NO
The only reason they want to depopulate is so they can control People like us more effectively.

They need this structure in order to sustain the hierarchy.
They forever want Incels and genetic dead ends, people who are at the bottom, both Looks wise, genetically, financially, etc.

You are really just condoning and perpetuating your own slavery by doing this.

I aim to create a safe space and world of our own, separate from Normies and their "culture".

The elites may want to decrease the world's population, but they need new non-elite people to do the dirty work, to wageslave and to be their puppets.

If only (((they))) breed, there will be no one that they could take advantage of.

Most billionaires today across the board come from working class. The old money elite is no longer more, except some (((notable))) exceptions

The elites may want to decrease the world's population, but they need new non-elite people to do the dirty work, to wageslave and to be their puppets.

If only (((they))) breed, there will be no one that they could take advantage of.

All women are entitled to chad, you toxic inkler!
full