Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only the ugly can be incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Women find the vast majority of men to be ugly

If you're in the minority of men they find attractive, they will approach you

therefore, only the ugly can be incel

the sky is blue

women don't neccesarily find the vast majority of men ugly, otherwise most men would be incel

Dirt is Dirty, what is new here?

Welcome back bro

Sand is Sandy
Oil is Oily
and Grease is Greasy.
What's new?

Only ugly people can be truecels. Some normies try to have sex but they aren't able to, so they could be considered incel.
True, but doesn't apply to curries. No curry can be incel since curries can't be ugly. Why couldn't have I been born in Mumbai. Fuck my life
Shut the fuck up. I recently came back from curryland and got zero interest there.

In other news, fire is hot

women don't neccesarily find the vast majority of men ugly, otherwise most men would be incel
tenor.gif

no it's you who coping. you're trying to think that most men have either inceldom or miserable sex lives when really most men have happy sex lives. there's no evidence that a becky can never find a normie attractive (let alone a chadlite). rating only 20% of men attractive isn't proof because honestly, women aren't going to be attracted to every chad they meet. sure chads attract most foids but foids might find one chad less attractive and another more attractive. you're chad if a large number of foids like you, not if every foid likes you, you can't expect every foid to have the same opinion on a chad. i really doubt every foid liked brad pitt.

sorry but normies have very wonderful sex lives with beckys. i've seen them together, kissing, holdin hands, etc. and i am pretty sure if i record them with a invisible camera, i'd see them suddenly having sex in a bedroom. the idea that only 20% of men have good sex lives is cope to feel better about inceldom. you and i are a tiny tiny minority

no it's you who coping. you're trying to think that most men have either inceldom or miserable sex lives when really most men have happy sex lives. there's no evidence that a becky can never find a normie attractive (let alone a chadlite). rating only 20% of men attractive isn't proof because honestly, women aren't going to be attracted to every chad they meet. sure chads attract most foids but foids might find one chad less attractive and another more attractive. you're chad if a large number of foids like you, not if every foid likes you, you can't expect every foid to have the same opinion on a chad. i really doubt every foid liked brad pitt.

sorry but normies have very wonderful sex lives with beckys. i've seen them together, kissing, holdin hands, etc. and i am pretty sure if i record them with a invisible camera, i'd see them suddenly having sex in a bedroom. the idea that only 20% of men have good sex lives is cope to feel better about inceldom. you and i are a tiny tiny minority
so who is having miserable sex lives then? you say us, but we have non existent sex lives, most normies I knew had girlfriends that were not attracetd to them. I have seen it.
rating only 20% of men attractive isn't proof because honestly, women aren't going to be attracted to every chad they meet.
cope, you have no idea how female attraction works

so who is having miserable sex lives then? you say us, but we have non existent sex lives, most normies I knew had girlfriends that were not attracetd to them. I have seen it.

cope, you have no idea how female attraction works
trust me if i could vaginal arousal measurements for foids it'd reveal that not every single chad would appear attractive to them, most would but not all. they can still get interested in normies

the only ones with miserable sex lives are maybe 4.5/10 normies

trust me if i could vaginal arousal measurements for foids it'd reveal that not every single chad would appear attractive to them, most would but not all. they can still get interested in normies

the only ones with miserable sex lives are maybe 4.5/10 normies
cope. most normies have fat and/or girlfriends.

High IQ observation

only the good looking can be chad

Damn

My man spitting straight bluepills, based

ugly men are incel?

extremely high IQ revelation. Post to be pinned.

We are low hanging fruit for other losers to punch down at.

Bro, you forgot to mention that the sky is blue

this is cope, i see average men with gf's all the fucking time. not saying that it's easy for average men to get girls but they do. jfl if you larp and say shit like " i only see chadlites with women". utter cope.

this is cope, i see average men with gf's all the fucking time. not saying that it's easy for average men to get girls but they do. jfl if you larp and say shit like " i only see chadlites with women". utter cope.
you didn't read my post properly dude. you do realize that many women aren't attracted to their boyfriends right?
is this a new way to say sub8 law ?
nope, nice job jumping to conclusions though
Only ugly people can be truecels. Some normies try to have sex but they aren't able to, so they could be considered incel.
normies are considered ugly to women, just not giga ugly like truecels

Last edited:
i recall you saying that looks are objective, and now youre saying that what one finds ugly changes between the sexes

i recall you saying that looks are objective, and now youre saying that what one finds ugly changes between the sexes
lol what? you're mistaken. I've always said that women find the majority of men to be ugly

lol what? you're mistaken. I've always said that women find the majority of men to be ugly
that's not what i meant

a lot of people here say that looks are objective, meaning whether you are found attractive or good looking is not interchangeable between different people

that's not what i meant

a lot of people here say that looks are objective, meaning whether you are found attractive or good looking is not interchangeable between different people
well most men aren't attracted to other men. so it's irrelevant to factor in what women are attracted to vs what men consider other men to be "attractive"

well most men aren't attracted to other men. so it's irrelevant to factor in what women are attracted to vs what men consider other men to be "attractive"
I have a feeling you made this thread to refute the disagreement between your ratings of what is considered to be incel and other people on the forum.

do you think there is a spereate category of looks that could be judged as objective or do you think men don't differentiate each other based on looks whatsoever?

I have a feeling you made this thread to refute the disagreement between your ratings of what is considered to be incel and other people on the forum.

do you think there is a spereate category of looks that could be judged as objective or do you think men don't differentiate each other based on looks whatsoever?
no no no.

what I'm saying is this.

Women find the majority of men to be ugly and a minority to be attractive. In order to be an incel, you have to fall into the ugly category. Teechnically, you can find a short ugly guy with a girlfriend. But that does not mean that all guys women will find ugly will not be incels. But if you are attractive to women, they will approach you.

Therefore, only the ugly can be incel.

tbh :feelsrope:

no no no.

what I'm saying is this.

Women find the majority of men to be ugly and a minority to be attractive. In order to be an incel, you have to fall into the ugly category. Teechnically, you can find a short ugly guy with a girlfriend. But that does not mean that all guys women will find ugly will not be incels. But if you are attractive to women, they will approach you.

Therefore, only the ugly can be incel.
honestly this has nothing to do with what i was saying

do you consider looks to be objective or subjecive?

honestly this has nothing to do with what i was saying
i am explaining what I said in my topic. anything else is offtopic and not worth addressing

thats ugly low tier normies or incel who get a betabux at 30+
incorrect, i've seen it with my sister and her boyfriend and several times at college.

what part about hypergamy and 80/20 do you not understand?

yeah bro everyone is incel :feelstastyman:
nice strawman asshole. I never said every normie was an incel

the fact is this forum will not admit that normies have shitty sex lives. good sex lives are reserved for chadlites and above.

nice strawman asshole. I never said every normie was an incel

the fact is this forum will not admit that normies have shitty sex lives. good sex lives are reserved for chadlites and above.
how do you know?

I agree.
Face comes before anything else.
Women truly hate ugly men. I mean they hate your very existence.
I have been treated like shit by both genders for being an ugly fuck my whole life.
I'd take a few inches off from my height and trade it for an average face. My life would be a lot better.
I literally feel like a subhuman.

how do you know?
Because I've seen so many normal looking guys dating fatties and uglies, and girls acting much more excited around their Chad partners and uneager around their normie partners.

Seriously, why do you think incels exist? it's because women only want to date up. so incels looksmatches do no date them, they date up, and normies almost never get their looksmatch, they date down.

How can you be blackpilled and think that normies still have it good? yes, they have it better than us, but not by a ton. We are homeless and they are living in the projects

Because I've seen so many normal looking guys dating fatties and uglies, and girls acting much more excited around their Chad partners and uneager around their normie partners.

Seriously, why do you think incels exist? it's because women only want to date up. so incels looksmatches do no date them, they date up, and normies almost never get their looksmatch, they date down.

How can you be blackpilled and think that normies still have it good? yes, they have it better than us, but not by a ton. We are homeless and they are living in the projects
Well i somewhat agree with that, the difference is that lumping so many men into the "normie" as a single category is stupid.
Ive known a lot of normies with bad sex lives. Ive known a lot of normies with decent or good sex lives. Its not 100% consistent.
Saying all normies have bad sex lives is cope.

ugly(truecel) -> unattractive(normie) -> attractive(chad); I wish I were normie tier.

You are coping hard with that "unattractive = ugly" analogy. But thats ok. Being a volcel is also fine. Much better than being another pathetic normie rat racer.

ugly(truecel) -> unattractive(normie) -> attractive(chad); I wish I were normie tier.

You are coping hard with that "unattractive = ugly" analogy. But thats ok. Being a volcel is also fine. Much better than being another pathetic normie rat racer.
i'm not a volcel bro