Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only the ugly can be incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
nope, I've seen girls around their normie boyfriends and they duck away from kisses
maybe because she feels like kissing later? that isn't proof they don't like their normie boyfriends. i've seen passionate kissing among them constantly

maybe because she feels like kissing later? that isn't proof they don't like their normie boyfriends. i've seen passionate kissing among them constantly

Maybe if it's a normie male with a 50yr old landwhale.

Maybe if it's a normie male with a 50yr old landwhale.
cope. most normies in college have great sex lives. i'm sorry but you and i are a small tiny minority

cope. most normies in college have great sex lives. i'm sorry but you and i are a small tiny minority
We deserve minority rights and free facial surgery.

More so than fat black femoids so they need to stop complaining when they don't suffer nearly as much as we do.
you're more likely to meet black landwhales than meet us

you're more likely to meet black landwhales than meet us
And they have better paying jobs and better reproductive success just for having holes.

that's men who haven't fucked in a year, not percentage of virgins.
i'm pretty sure the amount of men who haven't had sex past 18 was 27%, and that was from like age 18 to 30. sure, a minority had sex during their teens, but there are plenty of dudes getting NOTHING

i'm pretty sure the amount of men who haven't had sex past 18 was 27%, and that was from like age 18 to 30. sure, a minority had sex during their teens, but there are plenty of dudes getting NOTHING
they had teen love. they're fakecels

80/20 is true on dating apps but NT men who are average/above average do quite well with foids. Its cope to think that youre either an incel or a chad.

small amount of those dudes did. very small amount

never said otherwise. you are misinterpreting my post

" Women find the vast majority of men to be ugly

If you're in the minority of men they find attractive, they will approach you

therefore, only the ugly can be incel "

You say only ugly guys can be incels. And the vast majority of men are found to be ugly by foids. This equates to majority of men are incels which is simply not true.

If foids find the vast majority ugly, the guy in the 50th percentile of looks would be incel. In reality, the average guy (if NT) is far from being incel.

You say only ugly guys can be incels. And the vast majority of men are found to be ugly by foids. This equates to majority of men are incels which is simply not true.
see, this is where you are wrong.

only ugly guys CAN be incels, that does not mean they all are.

see, this is where you are wrong.

only ugly guys CAN be incels, that does not mean they all are.

What do you mean by "can be" ? Are you saying something like being ugly is a necessary requirement for inceldom, but not sufficient?

What do you mean by "can be" ? Are you saying something like being ugly is a necessary requirement for inceldom, but not sufficient?
in order to be an incel, you can't be having sex, of course. but if you're good looking, and women are approaching you, not having sex makes you volcel.

being ugly and not having sex = incel

in order to be an incel, you can't be having sex, of course. but if you're good looking, and women are approaching you, not having sex makes you volcel.

being ugly and not having sex = incel

Ok i think get it. Youre saying being ugly has to be the core feature of inceldom since if youre good looking, you have potential to get sex (even if you dont use that potential).

But that definition isnt helpful for practical purposes. Every other guy i see in curryland is quite ugly and yet not incel. So what would you say about ugly betabuxxers who would be incel if they chose not to betabux? Theyve had sex with foids, but only because of their ability to provide resources. Foids still dont find their genetics attractive.

nice strawman asshole. I never said every normie was an incel

the fact is this forum will not admit that normies have shitty sex lives. good sex lives are reserved for chadlites and above.
Sex on a weekly or monthly basis (per statistics on average while in a relationship) is a large step up from 0 sex.

What people misunderstand here is that it's harder to get a girlfriend as a normie than some people make it out to be. Not that it isn't worth it.

Sex on a weekly or monthly basis (per statistics on average while in a relationship) is a large step up from 0 sex.

Depends on the cost and the foid involved. Id say wageslaving for starfish sex from a landwhale foid is worse than being an incel. Id never touch a landwhale with a 100 foot pole.

You can be ugly in the eyes of women for things other than looks.

women don't neccesarily find the vast majority of men ugly, otherwise most men would be incel
for most of history, most men were incels. it's only with monogamous, christian society that that changed to an assortive mating situation. but that's over now. we're back to polygamy land where 20% of the chads have 80% of the stacys, and all the primitive problems that polygamy brings.

Depends on the cost and the foid involved. Id say wageslaving for starfish sex from a landwhale foid is worse than being an incel. Id never touch a landwhale with a 100 foot pole.
Unless you're tall and large-framed and/or have rejected them in the past landwhale talk is a cope.

They are only numerous in America and far less so among the youth compared to older women. So in any case you'd just need to change locations.

Unless you're tall and large-framed and/or have rejected them in the past landwhale talk is a cope.

They are only numerous in America and far less so among the youth compared to older women. So in any case you'd just need to change locations.

The average guy on dating apps cant expect better than landwhales. I agree that they do get better in betabuxx type arrangements but whether they are objectively better off than an incel depends on the cost they incur via the arrangement and the foid involved.

The average guy on dating apps cant expect better than landwhales. I agree that they do get better in betabuxx type arrangements but whether they are objectively better off than an incel depends on the cost they incur via the arrangement and the foid involved.
Maybe for a casual fuck. I don't really think true landwhales are interested in scrawny or skinny fat men. More like ugly girls and our looksmatches they succeed with.
Online dating in general is a different story well at least when it comes to Tinder. Guys that are above-average but not by much are able to get >=4s where I live while young so it's not really betabuxxing. More so "jestering" if you want to find a term for it.

Like what?
Being shy, socially awkward, non neurotypical. These can be forgiven but only if you’re well above average looks wise. If you’re an average looking guy with the aforementioned qualities getting laid is almost impossible.

no it's you who coping. you're trying to think that most men have either inceldom or miserable sex lives when really most men have happy sex lives. there's no evidence that a becky can never find a normie attractive (let alone a chadlite). rating only 20% of men attractive isn't proof because honestly, women aren't going to be attracted to every chad they meet. sure chads attract most foids but foids might find one chad less attractive and another more attractive. you're chad if a large number of foids like you, not if every foid likes you, you can't expect every foid to have the same opinion on a chad. i really doubt every foid liked brad pitt.

sorry but normies have very wonderful sex lives with beckys. i've seen them together, kissing, holdin hands, etc. and i am pretty sure if i record them with a invisible camera, i'd see them suddenly having sex in a bedroom. the idea that only 20% of men have good sex lives is cope to feel better about inceldom. you and i are a tiny tiny minority

Dude you're coping extremely hard
But that definition isnt helpful for practical purposes. Every other guy i see in curryland is quite ugly and yet not incel. So what would you say about ugly betabuxxers who would be incel if they chose not to betabux? Theyve had sex with foids, but only because of their ability to provide resources. Foids still dont find their genetics attractive.

Incel = Not being able to get sex based on mutual physical attraction

Last edited:
Dude you're coping extremely hard

Incel = Not being able to get sex based on mutual physical attraction
not im not coping. my view is pessimistic and i beleive we're a tiny tiny minority while normies have happy sex lives. that isn't coping. coping means to do what makes you feel better how does what i say make me feel better. the idea that normies have awful sex lives and only get landwhales is supposed to be lifefuel

not im not coping. my view is pessimistic and i beleive we're a tiny tiny minority while normies have happy sex lives. that isn't coping.

I don't see normies aka average looking males with girlfriends dude, let alone having sex regularly

and data/science back up this

I don't see normies aka average looking males with girlfriends dude, let alone having sex regularly

and data/science back up this
data does NOT backs it up

i see normies with beckys all day. every day. kissing hugging passionately. i'm sure if i recorded their life 24/7 id see them fucking too

you just don't go out much

also i found studies that some women go for normies anyways

this isn't cherrypicking but beckys do like normies. stacys don't but beckys do

sorry but you and i are a tiny tiny minority. normies aren't missing out at all

women aren't going to be attracted to every chad they meet.

sure chads attract most foids but foids might find one chad less attractive and another more attractive.

you're chad if a large number of foids like you, not if every foid likes you

you can't expect every foid to have the same opinion on a chad. i really doubt every foid liked brad pitt.

tenor.gif

damn my head hurts, don't tell me you're being serious

tenor.gif

I’m serious. This isn’t coping because coping means to do what makes you feel better aka LifeFuel. How is the idea that normies have happy sex lives supposed to make us feel better about being virgins? The idea they have only get awkward pity sex from landwhales is cope AKA LifeFuel

normies have happy sex lives. Studies show that women sometimes go for normies. Deal with it. You are a rare minority while almost everyone has happy sex lives the only foids who reject normies are stacies

tenor.gif

He is right. You think EVERY SINGLE woman is attracted to ONE particular chad?
They like chad in different flavors. Some like pretty boys like dicaprio while others prefer hyper masculine like jason momoa and some like thugmaxxers with tattoos like jeremy meeks

He is right. You think EVERY SINGLE woman is attracted to ONE particular chad?
They like chad in different flavors. Some like pretty boys like dicaprio while others prefer hyper masculine like jason momoa and some like thugmaxxers with tattoos like jeremy meeks

nah

there's no such thing as a "type", females use this as a excuse to reject beta unattractive males

it doesn't apply to attractive people either, neither to anyone, it doesn't exist, just a lie

nah

there's no such thing as a "type", females use this as a excuse to reject beta unattractive males

it doesn't apply to attractive people either, neither to anyone, it doesn't exist, just a lie
cope

True, but doesn't apply to curries. No curry can be incel since curries can't be ugly. Why couldn't have I been born in Mumbai. Fuck my life
holy shit, a based greycel