Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only when i launch my jacket brand will i escape inceldom

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-

Were almost here. Durng my LDAR time, i have decided to take up fashioncelling and am learning how to create a clothing brand. Im thinking, I came to a huge realization. Many fashion moguls are uglier  than a bag of dicks yet get laid. It is some type of deceit in their identity of fahsion person that their poor looks are supposed to be part of some larger picture "aesthetic", a hypnosis technique for femoids.

In 2018, i launch my jacket brand. It is my last chance at escape. I will be dropping a full line of designer hoods. If this does not work i think it is time to rope. Ladies and gentleman, i present to you...

can u guys see the photos or are they not showing up?

Attachments

• 1794776_1391777271088408_1237271994_n.jpg
    1794776_1391777271088408_1237271994_n.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 1654299_1391782491087886_386601155_n.jpg
    1654299_1391782491087886_386601155_n.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 188
mrhaircut33 said:

Were almost here. Durng my LDAR time, i have decided to take up fashioncelling and am learning how to create a clothing brand. Im thinking, I came to a huge realization. Many fashion moguls are uglier than a bag of dicks yet get laid. It is some type of deceit in their identity of fahsion person that their poor looks are supposed to be part of some larger picture "aesthetic", a hypnosis technique for femoids.
In 2018, i launch my jacket brand. It is my last chance at escape. I will be dropping a full line of designer hoods. If this does not work i think it is time to rope. Ladies and gentleman, i present to you...

Would buy to support a fellow cel

If you can suffocate yourself in that jacket than it will be a hit here

mrhaircut33 said:

Were almost here. Durng my LDAR time, i have decided to take up fashioncelling and am learning how to create a clothing brand. Im thinking, I came to a huge realization. Many fashion moguls are uglier  than a bag of dicks yet get laid. It is some type of deceit in their identity of fahsion person that their poor looks are supposed to be part of some larger picture "aesthetic", a hypnosis technique for femoids.

You guys are awesome

This is one of the best life fuel I've seen here, finally an incel who is doing something with his life. How do you find the motivation to do all of this?
The design also doesn't even look bad, the hood part looks unique and recognizable, although for my taste the jacket as a whole looks a bit bloated and too much like a plastic bag. Maybe show it to a bunch of people who have a good sense for fashion and ask them what they think of it.
How do you plan to advertise and sell your jackets btw? And how do you plan to mass-produce them, or do you want to sell them as premium hand-tailored items?
I also strongly advise you not to give up if your first line of jackets doesn't sell, most of start-ups and creative people don't have instant success, just keep trying and modifying your product and strategy until you are more successful

Erenor said:
This is one of the best life fuel I've seen here, finally an incel who is doing something with his life. How do you find the motivation to do all of this?
The design also doesn't even look bad, the hood part looks unique and recognizable, although for my taste the jacket as a whole looks a bit bloated and too much like a plastic bag. Maybe show it to a bunch of people who have a good sense for fashion and ask them what they think of it.
How do you plan to advertise and sell your jackets btw? And how do you plan to mass-produce them, or do you want to sell them as premium hand-tailored items?
I also strongly advise you not to give up if your first line of jackets doesn't sell, most of start-ups and creative people don't have instant success, just keep trying and modifying your product and strategy until you are more successful

Thanks for the fashion tip

I have nothing but respect for small business cels. Whats the jacket designed for? Is it a winter jacket or something?  And does it come in black or blue?

/pol/cel said:
I have nothing but respect for small business cels. Whats the jacket designed for? Is it a winter jacket or something?  And does it come in black or blue?

thx bro

fucking 10/10 KEK, i can already imagine the warmth, it looks so warm and fuzzy, very stylish, ill be the first to place an order when they release

wishiwasbigger said:
fucking 10/10 KEK, i can already imagine the warmth, it looks so warm and fuzzy, very stylish, ill be the first to place an order when they release

hell yea

mrhaircut33 said:

Should I still release?

Do it! Having your own business sounds like premium cope if it works.

You're not gonna get anywhere without a significant amount of money spent on marketing and a massive corporation backing you.