Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Only white women and chads are privileged

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
Sick of being preached to by white Stacey models and celebrities about how "privileged" I am since I'm white.

So what if I'm poor and ugly and have spent decades never getting laid, can't get a decent job or afford my own place, alone with nobody to see or do anything with ect. I'M SO PRIVILEGED TO BE AN UGLY CUMSKIN!

I don't even get crumbs thrown my way, increasingly white women are dating non-whites anyway and having babies with them. The richer non-Chad whites do OK still for now, depending on location.

It's fucking dumb to lump all white people around the globe, especially men into the same category as white middle class Americans from stable two parent homes with high incomes.

It's sad what happened to the black guy, but he was drugged up and resisting arrest at first. Why act like they are all angels when shit like this happens?
It's easier to just blame whitey I guess.

It's easier to just blame whitey I guess.

"Whitey" has a clear advantage in human society when it comes to both dating over other races. It gets talked about and beaten to death here every day.

To deny that whitey is privileged is low iq and retarded.

Whitey does not have as many privileges as he used to years ago (boo hoo right?) but in the present day, a good for nothing ugly and useless white guy is still capable of attracting a gutter rat from a foreign country over her respective race.

Whites have some sort of fetish where they like to be a victim and at the same time put others down. I will never understand it

Your white privilege includes being, forced out of existence, scapegoated for shitskin incompetence, being blamed for the evils of Jews, and not being allowed to expression your own opinion without being told to shut up because you're privileged

Looks privilege is the most brutal
White privilege only works when you encounter police,but looks privilege carrys someone through their whole lives regardless of race.

"Whitey" has a clear advantage in human society when it comes to both dating over other races. It gets talked about and beaten to death here every day.

To deny that whitey is privileged is low iq and retarded.

Whitey does not have as many privileges as he used to years ago (boo hoo right?) but in the present day, a good for nothing ugly and useless white guy is still capable of attracting a gutter rat from a foreign country over her respective race.

Whites have some sort of fetish where they like to be a victim and at the same time put others down. I will never understand it

This is exactly the kind of attitude that causes white incels to start identifying more with alt-right white Chads than with "politically correct about race" incels, and frankly I don't blame them. The alt-right Chad expresses sympathy for the incel's plight and acts like a bro, meanwhile leftist incels do nothing but spew hate at their incel "brothers."

Here we have the OP who made an intelligent and insightful post about hierarchies in society. He acknowledged that white privilege exists for the ones for whom it actually does exist (chads and foids), but he wants people to realize that being ugly and poor is more than enough to cancel out any privilege from skin color. Yet you don't even acknowledge the issues he brings up and instead make a cowardly politically correct "all whiteys are the same, blame whitey for everything" low IQ retarded post that would be upvoted like fuck and probably get Reddit gold from the cucks over there.

If you want an "incel brotherhood" that transcends race, if you want white incels to stop thinking in terms of racial loyalty, then you need to stop thinking of white incels as the "enemy" just because of their skin color. It's your attitude that drives whitecels to become stormfrontcels. People like you create those guys.

And if you're going to cry over some high-T Tyrone sex-haver just because he was black and you feel that his skin color makes him your "brother," you're no different from a stormfrontcel and you have no standing to bash them.

This is exactly the kind of attitude that causes white incels to start identifying more with alt-right white Chads than with "politically correct about race" incels, and frankly I don't blame them. The alt-right Chad expresses sympathy for the incel's plight and acts like a bro, meanwhile leftist incels do nothing but spew hate at their incel "brothers."

Here we have the OP who made an intelligent and insightful post about hierarchies in society. He acknowledged that white privilege exists for the ones for whom it actually does exist (chads and foids), but he wants people to realize that being ugly and poor is more than enough to cancel out any privilege from skin color. Yet you don't even acknowledge the issues he brings up and instead make a cowardly politically correct "all whiteys are the same, blame whitey for everything" low IQ retarded post that would be upvoted like fuck and probably get Reddit gold from the cucks over there.

If you want an "incel brotherhood" that transcends race, if you want white incels to stop thinking in terms of racial loyalty, then you need to stop thinking of white incels as the "enemy" just because of their skin color. It's your attitude that drives whitecels to become stormfrontcels. People like you create those guys.

And if you're going to cry over some high-T Tyrone sex-haver just because he was black and you feel that his skin color makes him your "brother," you're no different from a stormfrontcel and you have no standing to bash them.

Thanks for reading my whole post and getting what I mean.

Thanks for reading my whole post and getting what I mean.

No problem.

It's actually black nationalist-cels who have this weird superiority/inferiority dichotomy complex where they want to flex on others but be downtrodden victims at the same time, and it can best be seen in two of their most popular Internet arguments: "We wuz kangz" and "we wuz slaves."

Every foid in the west is privileged

ugly men have been treated far worse than females and slaves during humanities most evil periods

When has alt right ever shown whitecels sympathy?

To deny that whitey is privileged is low iq and retarded
Most retarded cope to have been published on incels.co so far. My warmest congratulations.

How much Marxist BS have you been fed to believe that the only race that actually does anything productive on this planet is actually privileged ?

Have you stepped foot outside the West to see what real privilege looks like ? Go to the Middle East or Asia where you get highly paid jobs simply for being born the right race, with zero qualifications whatsoever.

White "privilege" is working 500% harder than any other race while getting 0.5% more benefits for it and having all the retards on the planet crying over how unfair it is.