Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OnlyFans, it's in the name

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Now bear with me here, because I suck at putting my thoughts into words on account of being an autistic reeeeeeeetard, but I'll give it my best.

Even just the name of the "platform" fuels the egos of foids, think about it. OnlyFans, as in, the only people they'll have to interact with on the platform are fans. They'll never have to deal with trolls, detractors, criticism, and whatever other undesirables they could imagine. There's only her willing, beta fans ready to spend money on her for being born with an axe wound between her legs, just so they can get (mostly) PG pictures, that aren't any different from what you could find on Google for three seconds' worth of effort. :soy: It further encourages this narcissistic, goddess complex that modern foids all seem to have.

Just a shower thought I thought I'd air.

I would never have thought there could be something worse than Tinder. And I was wrong again.

I would never have thought there could be something worse than Tinder. And I was wrong again.
Yeah, I finally let go of my faith in humanity, so when the next thing comes out that's worse than OnlyFans, I won't be disappointed yet again.

It's kind of a bad name even from the perspective of the donating males, since it's saying that they're "only" a "fan."

It's kind of a bad name even from the perspective of the donating males, since it's saying that they're "only" a "fan."
:feelsthink: I didn't even consider that angle, and guarantee they haven't, either.