Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OOF3264 is actually a 15-year-old. I didn't realize he was joking until just now

Lol at being 15 here

Lmao 15. He still has like 10 years before its truly over

"posted something positive"

He was only here to get attention and now that he is banned he has migrated to IT to get validation. Fucking attention seeking fakecel.

fucking teencels

He was only here to get attention and now that he is banned he has migrated to IT to get validation. Fucking attention seeking fakecel.

stupid youngcel :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

come back in a five years at least

What did he post? I don't even know what he did.

His writing seemed off to me

>If you're 15 you have absolutely no business identifying as "involuntary celibate" or whatever. The vast vast majority of guys your age are still virgins.

top kek.inceltears coping with the fact that 12 year old chad busted a huge fat nut inside his oneitis 11 year old pusy.they are absolutely clueless kek

Hey @OOF3264 if you are still around, DM me and I'll see if I can find a space for you somewhere.
Can you employ me in your mansion too?

Clearly a bored teen who is just seeking attention.

I bet you he ascends before he hits 20.

>If you're 15 you have absolutely no business identifying as "involuntary celibate" or whatever. The vast vast majority of guys your age are still virgins.

top kek.inceltears coping with the fact that 12 year old chad busted a huge fat nut inside his oneitis 11 year old pusy.they are absolutely clueless kek
Bro I know but still 15 is just too young.
I wouldn't want my 15 year old younger brother to rot here all day like me.

Bro I know but still 15 is just too young.
I wouldn't want my 15 year old younger brother to rot here all day like me.
he could have a growth spurt,but by that age most incels fate is sealed in stone.I wouldn't want anyone to rot here all day kek

The 15 year old oblivious to girls interest as he doesn't know his own potential due to chasing spicy memes slayer.

I started browsing this forum at 15 and knew I was incel way before that, its all about genetics. If you look like shit and are short its over

Good riddance. Youngcels BTFO

I legit laughed at that one. They are bigger incels than us.

Glad he’s banned simply because it will get him away from here rather than consume him. He still has a chance at 15 so I hope he uses this opportunity to look the best that he can.

His name is literally the onomatopoeia of a "taking damage" sound on roblox. What did you expect?
I started browsing this forum at 15 and knew I was incel way before that, its all about genetics. If you look like shit and are short its over

ToryBoy1995 says:
"If you're 15 you have absolutely no business identifying as "involuntary celibate" or whatever. The vast vast majority of guys your age are still virgins."

No, they aren't, retard.

yeah he is LARPing. "my main healthy coping mechanism" bro you joined less than a week ago and had 32 posts

He'll ascend at 17 with his cute gf fucking fakecel cunt

15 is a bit too young imo. He should wait a year. But it is good to be blackpilled early. I would say 16 should be the youngest. It can be an exception if he is a truecel tho

ban all youngcels. They need to mew and lift to ascend, not waste time here. They aren't doomed for sure like us

I think we can carve out exceptions for disabled ethnic framelet burn victims, but generally the younger they are, the more scrutiny/supervision they need.

Good, i dont want any stupid babycels in here. They are pathetic and stupid.

We all know what needs to be done

Attachments

• 12Stone-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
    12Stone-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 5
lmao 15. In Canada that is Grade 9 or grade 10. I remember when I was that age girls were not whores yet. maybe ever 1/4 girl was dating a person who was older. the rest were still children. This guy is jumping the gun, give him a year or 2 then he'll found out if he is one of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back