Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ooops, boyfriend took the dick pill

Wow I can sense his toxic masculinity from the screen, he needs to let a well endowed bull with a massive 9 inch dong fuck his wife other wife he's a heckin sexist

How fucking deranged do you have to be to post about le sexy times on a website for teenagers with Asperger's syndrome?
There are legit fucking adults talking about their wives and husbands on there. Imagine your mother or father describing their sex lives on fucking REDDIT. What a sad bunch of freaks.

Jesus wtf are these people doing?

Ovens, all of them, ovens.

teehee another fragile male ego got destroyed by a toy, just like that.

You're confident but you put on a strap on which is not your dick, to fuck your girlfriend with pretty much someone else's dick. Makes perfect sense to me.

Wow I can sense his toxic masculinity from the screen, he needs to let a well endowed bull with a massive 9 inch dong fuck his wife other wife he's a heckin sexist
wahmen prefer average sized men don't you agree stupid inkel

I pity normies who have the pressure of having to please a woman sexually, I just have to worry about pleasing myself. The most important decision for me is how many tissues I need for the clean up.

wahmen prefer average sized men don't you agree stupid inkel
You're confident but you put on a strap on which is not your dick, to fuck your girlfriend with pretty much someone else's dick. Makes perfect sense to me.
I pity normies who have the pressure of having to please a woman sexually, I just have to worry about pleasing myself. The most important decision for me is how many tissues I need for the clean up.
BASED

teehee another fragile male ego got destroyed by a toy, just like that.

How do incels manage to lurk in such communities? How masochistic are you?

Are those people out of their minds? Look at this:

Screenshot 1

It almost sounds like trolling. Real dicks are better than toys, then why bother with a big toy? Find a big dick! As simple as that! She enjoyed only a toy, not a real cock, remember. Imagine what it feels like to mount a real big cock.

r/sex is extreme nuclear suicidefuel i would rather cut my eyeballs out with a razerblade than visit that sub

This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/sex

You'd be fair to call me a dickletcoper. 5 inches, in my mind, is plenty. But to see this pain, and then to see the victim-blaming in the comments, it hurts to see. And it especially hurts that I can't comment on this victim-blaming.

brootal dickpill

You'd be fair to call me a dickletcoper. 5 inches, in my mind, is plenty.
are you just talking about length?? because there is a very important other measurement GIRTH. a thin dick is a joke.

Archive shit when you post reddit content.

Could these cuck little bitches stop deleting their posts? Lol these people are really so cucked that redditors are able to make them regret their post.
Wait do you think she's with you, with the dick you've got, because she doesn't know there are people with bigger dicks out there?

She knows and she's with you anyhow. Hence she likes you with your dick rather than someone who isn't you with a dick that's different.

Take the win already.

Don't worry op she likes you! ......if she needs a bigger dick she will go cheat on you for it.

Last edited:
Nature made a mistake 5 inches are not enough, 7 or 8 more likely.

Are those people out of their minds? Look at this:

View attachment 356937

It almost sounds like trolling. Real dicks are better than toys, then why bother with a big toy? Find a big dick! As simple as that! She enjoyed only a toy, not a real cock, remember. Imagine what it feels like to mount a real big cock.
Lmfao. Yeah, it was only a toy she enjoyed, it just HAPPENED to be shaped like a massive fucking dick. Why the fuck do people bother arguing with foids, seriously.

No fucking post or advice from reddit is EVER going to change the fact that women are attracted to Chad tier guys. It simply isn't possible.
are you just talking about length?? because there is a very important other measurement GIRTH. a thin dick is a joke.
Ignore him, that guy is legit the worst poster on the website. He is, and you can check reddit user /u/FrothySolutions for proof of this, literally a reddit cuck who genuinely made a post asking how he could get invited to house parties as a 47 year old man.

Last edited:
7x5 minimum.
I'd say for experienced women in 2020 8*5.5 inches is minimum.

Also I'm not sure I agree with the hate this guy gets. My ethnic chadlite friend is defo not a cuck but he told me he loved seeing his GF take bigger and bigger dildos and even wanted her to get dp by him and a BBC.

I think the poor OP just didn't count on the fact that she would go so crazy for the BWC dildo

Imagine not archiving the post. :feelsseriously:

Someone have a copy/screenshot anywhere?

Also I'm not sure I agree with the hate this guy gets. My ethnic chadlite friend is defo not a cuck but he told me he loved seeing his GF take bigger and bigger dildos and even wanted her to get dp by him and a BBC.
:feelswhat:

If he literally irl wants a BBC to fuck her, he's a cuck.

Deleted post, why do they bother to make it lol.

I'd say for experienced women in 2020 8*5.5 inches is minimum.

I think the poor OP just didn't count on the fact that she would go so crazy for the BWC dildo
defo not a cuck but wants his girlfriend to get fucked by another man

nigga do you know what the definition of cuck is?