Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Open letter to mothers of babies and young children

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This is an open letter to mothers (especially single mothers) with babies and young children.

I am not your husband or baby daddy, therefore please don’t inconvenience me with them. It’s bad enough my taxes I pay are likely supporting you, that should be enough!

Specifically, if I’m on a bus, airplane, restaurant, doctors office, don’t sit by me. If you do then make sure your kid is not crying or coughing or being just a brat. I pay good money for these services and don’t want them tarnished by you and Chad’s spawn. Furthermore; no I won’t hold the door for you while you push junior in the stroller. No I don’t care if your hands are full and the binky or bottle or blanket dropped, I’m not picking it up for you, ask the father.

I won’t help you carry the stroller down the flight of stairs (or up for that matter). On the bus I won’t give up my seat for you, I gladly will for an elderly person or disabled person but you fit neither description, you merely allowed Chad to ejaculate in you with zero birth control-live with the consequences!

And for the love of god, I don’t whip my dick out and masturbate in public, so please keep breastfeeding confined to the home or find the nearest restroom if out and about.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Well you solved that! Good on ya mate!

please keep breastfeeding confined to the home or find the nearest restroom
i support breastfeeding in public. its the only way i can see tits and nipples without paying

i support breastfeeding in public. its the only way i can see tits and nipples without paying
Legit view. The ultimate low inhib thing to do would be approaching and asking for a taste.

The fact is that helping a mother with a baby that is not yours, is simple CUCKOLDRY.

Legit view. The ultimate low inhib thing to do would be approaching and asking for a taste.
If incel you'll get prosecuted as a sex offender and sexual assault. But ngl i'd like a taste of some milkers
The fact is that helping a mother with a baby that is not yours, is simple CUCKOLDRY.

why people are so cruel and egoistic to make new life on this pathetic and sad world