Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinion: If you're ugly, normies and especially women will say you have a bad personality without giving you a chance

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I used to work with a Tyrone who was outspokenly homophobic and would make passive-aggressive remarks on a gay co-worker, and guess what.... the gay dude still liked him!!! Foids overlooked his homophobia (you know, one of the major sins for normies, right below being a Nazi); indeed, they guy was a chick magnet, and he did not have to do any work whatsoever, and at one point he had a foid co-worker stalk him. He even had the luxury of rejecting girls that hit on him, because he had so many choices.

A Chadlite classmate was a complete fucking jerk, talking over students in discussions, purposely making classmates look stupid in group projects, constantly playing devil's advocate & correcting people for any insignificant reason (even at parties), never greeting anyone when walked in, talking over the professor was lecturing, and would make fun of people. Girls always spoke positively about him.

At my current job, I have a co-worker who I mog slightly, and despite being a nice, quiet guy that does his work and never starts trouble, my foid coworkers hate him because "he makes them feel uncomfortable"

I used to work with a Tyrone who was outspokenly homophobic and would make passive-aggressive remarks on a gay co-worker, and guess what.... the gay dude still liked him!!! Foids overlooked his homophobia (you know, one of the major sins for normies, right below being a Nazi); indeed, they guy was a chick magnet, and he did not have to do any work whatsoever, and at one point he had a foid co-worker stalk him. He even had the luxury of rejecting girls that hit on him, because he had so many choices.
Partly due to his looks,
partly due to his black privilege

Blacks are higher on the hierarchy of oppression pyrmaid, than gays or women

Holy shit, someone in my family was shaming and attacking me today for being "homophobic". They were acting like I was the most evil person in the world and committed a war crime because I said "I don't like being around Gay men and I have a problem with gay men".

They were making a huge deal about me being "homophobic" just because I'm a short ugly autistic virgin (they didn't say that but I know its what they're thinking). At least my parents defended me.

(btw I had to change some small details of this to avoid doxxing).

If I was tall and good looking NT slayer, my (((family member))) wouldn't care about my homophobic view points.

Last edited:
Partly due to his looks,

Based lol — he’s permitted to say things we aren’t because he’s black and good looking. Isn’t it crazy how instead of what’s being said mattering it’s who’s saying it? Just lol at this world

Based lol — he’s permitted to say things we aren’t because he’s black and good looking. Isn’t it crazy how instead of what’s being said mattering it’s who’s saying it? Just lol at this world
Give me a Chad as candidate & what he says matters not, just smile & run down the opposition.; winner.

Partly due to his looks,

Give me a Chad as candidate & what he says matters not, just smile & run down the opposition.; winner.

personality = delusion

Yep halo effect in full swing.

thats not an opinion thats a fact