Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Opinion on brittany venti?

Literally who?

Don't know who she is but I hate her.

If she's a foid then I automatically hate her.

Cringe. But more entertaining than other foids which is not really a compliment.

is she some trad thot?

I remember seeing a flash of her on 4chan where she kept saying ayy la-mao. That's as much as I know about her.
Shes looks just as ugly as one of my cousins.

If she's not fucking me then I hope she dies

What do you think about her?
Why are you talking about a foid on here?

Why would you think we give a shit about her dumb mutt looking ass.

"yeah bro what's your opinion on le based kween who's opinions are based on seeking viral attention"

Also you nigger you're on my CUMS list so don't think about posting low quality garbage.

If she's not fucking me then I hope she dies

"yeah bro what's your opinion on le based kween who's opinions are based on seeking viral attention"

Also you nigger you're on my CUMS list so don't think about posting low quality garbage.

Giga Based

8ax8ntdwxh Julie Larsen Maher 9055 Western Lowland Gorilla Layla CON BZ 10 20 11 hr

Retarded tradthot worshiped by poltards who donate to her. She despise incels and people only care about her "opinions" because she has a hole and big tits.