Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinion on incels ascending after surgery?

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Blackpilled Optimist
★★★★★
Lets say you have an actual incel that was rejected many times before, not just a mentalcel. This incel can affort leg length, jaw implant or hair transplant in his late 20s.
Would you be happy for him or cast him out?

Personally I would be happy for anyone of you. Of course a truecel probably will never ascend that way but I wouldn't say the "average" incel is/was a fakecel when he can ascend with plastical surgery. Being blackpilled + still being able to get women is probably one of the best advantages you can have on the dating market.

Surgeries literally modify the body shape that was defined by your genes, you are defying life by having a surgery.

It's a great cheatcode that I hope gets better as time progresses.

Good for them.

Based tbhtbh

Fooling foids into thinking you’re chad, JFL

Lets say you have an actual incel that was rejected many times before, not just a mentalcel. This incel can affort leg length, jaw implant or hair transplant in his late 20s.
Would you be happy for him or cast him out?

Personally I would be happy for anyone of you. Of course a truecel probably will never ascend that way but I wouldn't say the "average" incel is/was a fakecel when he can ascend with plastical surgery. Being blackpilled + still being able to get women is probably one of the best advantages you can have on the dating market.
Cucked, even though we're all incels everybody here is potential competitor and poses a threat to your own SMV if they ascend, because they inflate the market. Our society depends on capitalism to survive not only in an economical sense but in a social sense, for there to be winners there has to be losers, or the whole thing falls apart. Incels are society's collective losers we LDAR so normies don't have to. if 2s and 3s didn't exist then average 5 and 6s (The Majority of the Population) would become incel and Chads would be considered the new normies.

As fucked up as it sounds there's only room on top for a few of us.

I don't blame them or anything.
I'm just envy because I want to be in the same situation.

Surgeries literally modify the body shape that was defined by your genes, you are defying life by having a surgery.

It's a great cheatcode that I hope gets better as time progresses.

Good for them. Wish I was rich and resourceful