Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Opinions on converting to Judaism and moving to Israel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
this sounds like a troll question, but what benefits would it bring if someone converted to Judaism and managed to LARP their way into Israel to start a life there? you wont make it anyways tbh

just forget the fact that you need jewish parents. what if you somehow could manage some way?

could you even LARP your way at all? i know its not possible tbh, its over for cant think atmcels

Last edited:
you cant become a jew. Your moma needs to be a jew that you are a jew. Sorry bro you will stay a goyim all your life.

this sounds like a troll question, but what benefits would it bring if someone converted to Judaism and managed to get their way into Israel to start a life there?

this option isnt plausible but aside from Zionist cucks what advantages would it bring to a incel if he did go that route? I doubt there would be any tbh tbh my mind is too foggy and i cant think right now
It is not israel ambassy

you cant become a jew. Your moma needs to be a jew that you are a jew. Sorry bro you will stay a goyim all your life.

Who was the first proto-jew?

cant become a jew. Your moma needs to be a jew that you are a jew. Sorry bro you will stay a goyim all your life.
massive cope, you can always convert to the religion. I have seen plenty do it, but I am not sure what legitimacy they have.

but just leave that out for the moment tbh tbh

Last edited:
massive cope, you can always convert to the religion. I have seen plenty do it, but I am not sure what legitimacy they have.
they will never be accepted as real jews.

It's not like Israel is made up of real jooz anyways. And being A mutt from a fake ashknazi mother is legit the dumbest shit I ever heard especially since the male genes are more dominant.so based on what do we say who's a joo and who isn't? Cuz it's sure asf it ain't biological. Stupid fuckin clown world.

lmao does hypergamy not exist in israel?

lmao does hypergamy not exist in israel?
fuck i forgot about Chadsteinberg
Ironically Israel is an ethnostate...
massive cope if you think i cant larp my way there

Why should I. Jewish femorloids ugly longnosed

bro, keep your foreskin

Israel is as much bad as degenerate west

Just become an Israeli citizen it's that simple

Who was the first proto-jew?

Messiah = Moshiach = Meshech

Josephus Flavius identified Moschoi with Biblical Meshech. Meshech is named as principality of "Gog, prince of Magog". Hecataeus of Miletus speaks of the Moschi as "Colchians". It would seem natural to seek the beginnings of Hebrew social history in Colchis, the earliest Hebrew formation and the first to practice circumcision. Modern theories suggest that the main Colchian tribes are direct ancestors of the Laz-Mingrelians. Laz-Mingrelians played a significant role in the ethnogenesis of Hebrews (today’s Georgians).

I wouldn't do it. I love shellfish way too much. Also, becoming a Jew would surely imply marrying into the community and making new friends; I can't imagine being surrounded by viciously argumentative and cutthroat acquaintances the rest of my life (I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood, I know what I'm talking about). But if it suits you, OP, all power to you.

not converting to any religion for the sake of foids .

Jews won't truly accept you as a Jew if you convert. It's a bloodline thing.

An atheistic Jew would still be more Jewish than you, and Jews will help them over you.

they would be able to sniff out the goyim

i wouldn't stand a chance in larping

and i don't look jewish either

How would judaism give you a foid

Israel is as much bad as degenerate west
This. Israel is just another western country with western problems(feminism,gays,etc.)

If you are WASP, German or Nordic, try SEA. I cant really see lots of benefits of converting beyond network.

tbh high IQ

this is why I shabbosgoymax, the community is as reserved as curries, but less subhuman

if I cant currymaxx jewmaxxing is also pretty great tbh

>inb4 you cant convert

you can, it takes long, the rabbi will deny you three times then after that you are jew now

also after go to Israel as new jew

jewmaxxing, also works as currymaxxing, by hasidicmaxxing and find a qt hasidic khazar milkeress or find a mizrahi jew

best part is, after converting you can larp as non practicing

also many other benefits, such as better life due to closer connections

I'm getting a adventure Time vibe from this I really like it keep it up

Jews hold the secret powers. I want a Jew Hitler child.