opposing women is basically opposing the fucking government

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
women are just the excuse the government uses to come and smash your fucking face in for not doing what they say and giving them enough power

you have endless amount of government officials (in any country) willing to step in and use any excuse to fuck you up and making women feel bad is a perfect (words, hitting on them, being an incel, etc.) excuse

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Society is doomed.

Duke of Incels

Duke of Incels

᛫ ᚧᚣ ᛫ ᚣᛚᛁᛏ ᛫ ᛗᚣᛋᛏ ᛫ ᛞᚪᛃ᛫
-
Without the governments, women would still be in the position they were 100 years ago and let me tell you this, the world would be a better place. Women are just too dumb to live life without beneficial treatment and that is obvious

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Spot on. Women are more easily prone to manipulation, and are pawns in the government's sinister plans. They also spend more. Why do you think our economy is catered towards women, and the court gives them the man's money?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Captain
-
Infinite IQ. Possibly the greatest post I've ever come across on these forums.

U

uninstall

Banned
-
control the woman and you control the man

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
High IQ

This is true especially in the west where the governments here value foid lives ten times more than they do a mans.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Feminism = government

You go against the west cuckoldry you are a enemy.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Admiral
-
Its absurd and its only getting worse and worse

incubus

incubus

Banned
-
Without the governments, women would still be in the position they were 100 years ago and let me tell you this, the world would be a better place. Women are just too dumb to live life without beneficial treatment and that is obvious
high iq
high iq

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
-
And oppose we shall.

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Because most men are thirsty low iq cucks
To be honest if basically any woman would show any interest in any of us about 80% of this site's userbase would drop the blackpill and become a cuck themselves.

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
-
and noone will revolt..

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Derry road fenian
-
People lived for tens of thousands of years without it and things were much better, if it weren't for cucked cops and cucked soldiers there would be no government

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Wizard
-
To be honest if basically any woman would show any interest in any of us about 80% of this site's userbase would drop the blackpill and become a cuck themselves.
True, but i wouldnt because i know they are all hypergamous whores by nature

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Officer
-
Spot on. Women are more easily prone to manipulation, and are pawns in the government's sinister plans. They also spend more. Why do you think our economy is catered towards women, and the court gives them the man's money?
High I.Q.