[Serious] Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
If you die you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies

I was blackpilled on this fact two years ago and when renewing my license I purposefully opted out of being someones cuck, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE TO TO THE SAME WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE, if you are a youngcel and are taking driving classes right now dont let your Chad instructor with 3 daughters, one of which needs a new kidney so she can swallow Chads semen without needing dialysis, sweet talk you into becoming an organ donor because its noble or some shit

If nobody wants you alive then nobody deserves to benefit from your organs once youre dead. Remember, your dick will be discarded too

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
One step ahead of ya. :feelsokman:

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Not if you're donating your organs to a fellow incel. :feelsthink:

Barrett

Barrett

Wish I was 6’2”
-
Good advice

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
-
I have explicitly told my parents that if this question comes up, my carcass is to be destroyed.

But if my internal organs look the same as my exterior, I doubt they can be recycled.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
-
Her body will reject my organ

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
-
My mom is an organ donor. Brutal as hell. I don't want my mother contributing to saving some sluts life who will bully me.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-
Lots of people, especially young people, think that organ donation means that they take your deceased body out of the morgue and remove your organs. No, man. By then, your organs themselves have died and are unusable. What organ donation really means is that if you get injured and a doctor thinks that you have no chance of survival, they proceed to remove your organs while you are STILL ALIVE, killing you in the process. When a patient is braindead, it's like a goldmine for doctors because they get paid like $100k per organ by organ trafficking companies.

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
-
Imagine being an organ donor and some chad is pumping blood to his dick with your heart. Miss me with that cuck shit

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
I used to have a doctor relative who told me at his hospital were more eager to pronounce people brain dead and harvest their organs even if they had a chance surviving.

In other words, don't be a fucking donor.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
R these incel meet ups
Nope, not only would we have everyone on our ass, we'd have people trying to kill us too. Nu-males and SJWs are batshit fucking insane.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Always thought they look for any excuse to say the patient is terminal to pinch those organs for cash.
Nope, not only would we have everyone on our ass, we'd have people trying to kill us too. Nu-males and SJWs are batshit fucking insane.
You can always counter cuck Norris with a sweep kick followed by a stomp to the head.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
-
Fuck being a donor. I’d rather be worm food than risk being pronounced brain dead so some fucking norman or roastie can use my organs.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-
[Venting] People Who are Donors.
Watch

Stoiccel
/r9k/ refugee
-

JoinedMar 25, 2018Messages1,333
May 14, 2018

Literally cucking yourself beyond the grave.

Years from now and you finally croak. A lifetime full of anger, rejection, and sadness; it is over. That good for you, but if they manage to harvest your organs in time they will give it to someone else. That someone being a person who couldn't care less about you and probably wants you to not exist.

Imagine living the life of an incel and in the greatest feat of irony you give your heart to some Chad or Stacy. That heart will be used to pump blood to the sexual organs during sex, something a subhuman like you was denied. The last living mark of your existence will allow Stacy to get facialed again, allow Chad to take JB virginities. You're giving someone a second chance at life when your's was over from the start.

Normalniggers go on and on about how we're not entitled to sex or relationships, thereby permitting us from a well adjusted life. Yet they give me a cold look when I say no to being a donor at the license branch. Maybe if you showered more you wouldn't need a new one. You're not entitled to mine.

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
Disgusting, imagine having one of your organs given to a faggot or a foid, it would be used to process chads cum, or power his dick (if it's your heart). My body will be burned.

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
Let them try

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
I know a guy who told the hospital that they can take his organs when he dies.

But...

He is alcoholic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
They're not entitled to my organs.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
"donating your body to science" Is also extremely cucked

Imagine the amount of chad and stacy medical students making fun of your dick while they scribble on your ass cheeks with a pen

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Imagine being an organ donor and some chad is pumping blood to his dick with your heart. Miss me with that cuck shit

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
They would share and make fun of your dead self.
Back then they had polaroids, now they have private groups online.

celery

celery

Autismcel emeritus
-
"donating your body to science" Is also extremely cucked

Imagine the amount of chad and stacy medical students making fun of your dick while they scribble on your ass cheeks with a pen
JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:

Indari

Indari

SHITCUNT !!! ASS WHORE!! BITCH !!
-
i dont give a shit what happens with my body after im dead

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Or they could help an incel

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

This is not my fault. I was created.
-
I think the reason we see so many posthumous organ donors is because it makes people believe that they are being virtuous without having to really do anything. Froma a secular standpoint, I see no reason to donate anything... it's just virtue signalling.

For Christians such as myself, donating organs is considered taboo because we believe in the resurrection of the body, meaning: I am going to be resurrected in the same body I die in. I'm gonna need that lung.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Day ruiner
-
Although the transplant was a huge event in their relationship, Cheyenne and Gavin don't think it'll affect them as a couple.

Gavin said: 'Beforehand, if she had broken up with me, I'd still do it. If she breaks up with me after, that will still be fine.

'It's not about the relationship – it's about giving her a good life and being healthy and happy.'
Even though he literally gave her his kidney, it's still not enough. He still has to worry about her dumping him, it's almost as if he is preparing for it already. This is the state of modern relationships.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
What in the name of Allah have I just read??????
This cuck is an abomination, he needs to be struck from this world very, very slowly and painfully.
Based jihadicel

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
-
Asian medical students are taking over the country

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
If you die you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies
Not only to these people but to the elites as well.
Think of all the rich, old giga zionists. What do you think is going to happen to you if you are registered as an organ donor? Let's not hope that some ice cold goons are bumping into you, causing you to fall down the stairs. You will lie in a hospital bed. It will be over for you. But a mysterious, old billionaire will live a bit longer than expected thanks to you.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
I think the reason we see so many posthumous organ donors is because it makes people believe that they are being virtuous without having to really do anything. Froma a secular standpoint, I see no reason to donate anything... it's just virtue signalling.

For Christians such as myself, donating organs is considered taboo because we believe in the resurrection of the body, meaning: I am going to be resurrected in the same body I die in. I'm gonna need that lung.
The highest IQ thing you can do is sign up for it and then when you collect your license update your record to opt out

That way you get the little heart and bragging rights while actually not being a donor since they dont issue you a new license when you change it

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
-
I wonder who gets prioritized when both incel and Chad are in need of a new heart and there is limited supply.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Banned
-
JFL if a incel finally rope while being a organ donor and his organs are used save degenerates foids

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

This is not my fault. I was created.
-
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-

I was blackpilled on this fact two years ago and when renewing my license I purposefully opted out of being someones cuck, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE TO TO THE SAME WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE, if you are a youngcel and are taking driving classes right now dont let your Chad instructor with 3 daughters, one of which needs a new kidney so she can swallow Chads semen without needing dialysis, sweet talk you into becoming an organ donor because its noble or some shit

If nobody wants you alive then nobody deserves to benefit from your organs once youre dead. Remember, your dick will be discarded too
Always thought the same, would never donate an organ, not even blood, I'd donate sperm though, money and you get to impregnate some bitch and not have to bother wasting resource to raise the child, that's a win win.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This line made me change my signature, this is the funniest shit I've read on this site, the entire concept of it is all that more hilarious because it is so likely to happen, this has probably happened to so many incels.

Last edited:
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
No-one would want my alcohol abused organs anyways

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Always thought the same, would never donate an organ, not even blood, I'd donate sperm though, money and you get to impregnate some bitch and not have to bother wasting resource to raise the child, that's a win win.
I was 16 when I got my license and my instructor was this broad-shouldered tall WASP ex police officer with a large family who was very respected and liked, so obviously me being a naive youngcel influenced by his halo I fell for his meme that "it doesnt cost you anything but could save many many peoples lives, its just a checkmark, look even I have it"

Sadly most males will think nothing of it and fall for it as I did and then even if they become blackpilled on women/Chad dynamics will forget to opt out, I think nowadays youre even supposed to be able to do it online just how you can update your address so its very ez

hearmeout

hearmeout

Recruit
-
If you are willing to accept a donor-organ when you are in need of one, you are morally obliged to be an organ donor yourself. This is my view on the matter. You dont have to agree

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
-

>he doesnt drugsmax, alcoholmax, and smokingmax before donating
C U C K E D

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
If you are willing to accept a donor-organ when you are in need of one, you are morally obliged to be an organ donor yourself. This is my view on the matter. You dont have to agree
1. Morals are subjective and don't matter, only blue pillers operate on morals rather than cold hard logic

2. Were not obligated in any way to a society that has basically excluded us from what is the "right of passage" for men

Seriously what kind of cucked post is this

I was 16 when I got my license and my instructor was this broad-shouldered tall WASP ex police officer with a large family who was very respected and liked, so obviously me being a naive youngcel influenced by his halo I fell for his meme that "it doesnt cost you anything but could save many many peoples lives, its just a checkmark, look even I have it"

Sadly most males will think nothing of it and fall for it as I did and then even if they become blackpilled on women/Chad dynamics will forget to opt out, I think nowadays youre even supposed to be able to do it online just how you can update your address so its very ez
Did you opt out?

BabilKrali

BabilKrali

Dragon level disaster
-

You are wrong. When i need organ there will be endless queue with one essential rule. İf you rich you take first otherwise wait few years and maybe die from organ failure.

Never ever donate organ in second world countries like TURKEY. Rich people will take your donation. They are already taking everything and now with that they will take your body too. İt is a hell.

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Mercenary
-
What in the name of Allah have I just read??????
This cuck is an abomination, he needs to be struck from this world very, very slowly and painfully.

hearmeout

hearmeout

Recruit
-
1. Morals are subjective and don't matter, only blue pillers operate on morals rather than cold hard logic

2. Were not obligated in any way to a society that has basically excluded us from what is the "right of passage" for men

Seriously what kind of cucked post is this
Good morals have their roots in logic. I said you dont have to agree with me because i know that for most people here like you, morals have no value. You are selfcentered and you would do everything for selfgain.

I dont say its a wrong position or that it is something inherintly bad. But for me personally the rule "treat others like you want to be treated" has very high value. And it is important for me that friends around me have the same moral standart.

We just have two different perspective on these things

You are wrong. When i need organ there will be endless queue with one essential rule. İf you rich you take first otherwise wait few years and maybe die from organ failure.

Never ever donate organ in second world countries like TURKEY. Rich people will take your donation. They are already taking everything and now with that they will take your body too. İt is a hell.
You might be right on this one. I cant say for certanty. My statement is under the assumption that the distribution of donororgans is fair