Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
If you die you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies

I was blackpilled on this fact two years ago and when renewing my license I purposefully opted out of being someones cuck, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE TO TO THE SAME WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE, if you are a youngcel and are taking driving classes right now dont let your Chad instructor with 3 daughters, one of which needs a new kidney so she can swallow Chads semen without needing dialysis, sweet talk you into becoming an organ donor because its noble or some shit

If nobody wants you alive then nobody deserves to benefit from your organs once youre dead. Remember, your dick will be discarded too

One step ahead of ya. :feelsokman:

Not if you're donating your organs to a fellow incel. :feelsthink:

I have explicitly told my parents that if this question comes up, my carcass is to be destroyed.

But if my internal organs look the same as my exterior, I doubt they can be recycled.

Her body will reject my organ

My mom is an organ donor. Brutal as hell. I don't want my mother contributing to saving some sluts life who will bully me.

Lots of people, especially young people, think that organ donation means that they take your deceased body out of the morgue and remove your organs. No, man. By then, your organs themselves have died and are unusable. What organ donation really means is that if you get injured and a doctor thinks that you have no chance of survival, they proceed to remove your organs while you are STILL ALIVE, killing you in the process. When a patient is braindead, it's like a goldmine for doctors because they get paid like $100k per organ by organ trafficking companies.

Imagine being an organ donor and some chad is pumping blood to his dick with your heart. Miss me with that cuck shit

I used to have a doctor relative who told me at his hospital were more eager to pronounce people brain dead and harvest their organs even if they had a chance surviving.

In other words, don't be a fucking donor.

R these incel meet ups
Nope, not only would we have everyone on our ass, we'd have people trying to kill us too. Nu-males and SJWs are batshit fucking insane.

Always thought they look for any excuse to say the patient is terminal to pinch those organs for cash.
Nope, not only would we have everyone on our ass, we'd have people trying to kill us too. Nu-males and SJWs are batshit fucking insane.
You can always counter cuck Norris with a sweep kick followed by a stomp to the head.

Imagine being an organ donor and some chad is pumping blood to his dick with your heart. Miss me with that cuck shit

Fuck being a donor. I’d rather be worm food than risk being pronounced brain dead so some fucking norman or roastie can use my organs.

[Venting] People Who are Donors.
Watch
4941.jpg

Stoiccel
/r9k/ refugee
-

JoinedMar 25, 2018Messages1,333
May 14, 2018

Literally cucking yourself beyond the grave.

Years from now and you finally croak. A lifetime full of anger, rejection, and sadness; it is over. That good for you, but if they manage to harvest your organs in time they will give it to someone else. That someone being a person who couldn't care less about you and probably wants you to not exist.

Imagine living the life of an incel and in the greatest feat of irony you give your heart to some Chad or Stacy. That heart will be used to pump blood to the sexual organs during sex, something a subhuman like you was denied. The last living mark of your existence will allow Stacy to get facialed again, allow Chad to take JB virginities. You're giving someone a second chance at life when your's was over from the start.

Normalniggers go on and on about how we're not entitled to sex or relationships, thereby permitting us from a well adjusted life. Yet they give me a cold look when I say no to being a donor at the license branch. Maybe if you showered more you wouldn't need a new one. You're not entitled to mine.

Disgusting, imagine having one of your organs given to a faggot or a foid, it would be used to process chads cum, or power his dick (if it's your heart). My body will be burned.

Let them try

I know a guy who told the hospital that they can take his organs when he dies.

But...

He is alcoholic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They're not entitled to my organs.

"donating your body to science" Is also extremely cucked

Imagine the amount of chad and stacy medical students making fun of your dick while they scribble on your ass cheeks with a pen

They would share and make fun of your dead self.
Back then they had polaroids, now they have private groups online.

i dont give a shit what happens with my body after im dead

I think the reason we see so many posthumous organ donors is because it makes people believe that they are being virtuous without having to really do anything. Froma a secular standpoint, I see no reason to donate anything... it's just virtue signalling.

For Christians such as myself, donating organs is considered taboo because we believe in the resurrection of the body, meaning: I am going to be resurrected in the same body I die in. I'm gonna need that lung.

Although the transplant was a huge event in their relationship, Cheyenne and Gavin don't think it'll affect them as a couple.

Gavin said: 'Beforehand, if she had broken up with me, I'd still do it. If she breaks up with me after, that will still be fine.

'It's not about the relationship – it's about giving her a good life and being healthy and happy.'

Even though he literally gave her his kidney, it's still not enough. He still has to worry about her dumping him, it's almost as if he is preparing for it already. This is the state of modern relationships.

What in the name of Allah have I just read??????
This cuck is an abomination, he needs to be struck from this world very, very slowly and painfully.
Based jihadicel

Asian medical students are taking over the country

If you die you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies
Not only to these people but to the elites as well.
Think of all the rich, old giga zionists. What do you think is going to happen to you if you are registered as an organ donor? Let's not hope that some ice cold goons are bumping into you, causing you to fall down the stairs. You will lie in a hospital bed. It will be over for you. But a mysterious, old billionaire will live a bit longer than expected thanks to you.

I think the reason we see so many posthumous organ donors is because it makes people believe that they are being virtuous without having to really do anything. Froma a secular standpoint, I see no reason to donate anything... it's just virtue signalling.

For Christians such as myself, donating organs is considered taboo because we believe in the resurrection of the body, meaning: I am going to be resurrected in the same body I die in. I'm gonna need that lung.

The highest IQ thing you can do is sign up for it and then when you collect your license update your record to opt out

That way you get the little heart and bragging rights while actually not being a donor since they dont issue you a new license when you change it

I wonder who gets prioritized when both incel and Chad are in need of a new heart and there is limited supply.

JFL if a incel finally rope while being a organ donor and his organs are used save degenerates foids

Chinese are gonna rule the world in 10 years tbh.

Hopefully they don’t put us in death camps.
They will, to put us out of our misery.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back