Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf

If you die you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies

I was blackpilled on this fact two years ago and when renewing my license I purposefully opted out of being someones cuck, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE TO TO THE SAME WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE, if you are a youngcel and are taking driving classes right now dont let your Chad instructor with 3 daughters, one of which needs a new kidney so she can swallow Chads semen without needing dialysis, sweet talk you into becoming an organ donor because its noble or some shit

If nobody wants you alive then nobody deserves to benefit from your organs once youre dead. Remember, your dick will be discarded too

Always thought the same, would never donate an organ, not even blood, I'd donate sperm though, money and you get to impregnate some bitch and not have to bother wasting resource to raise the child, that's a win win.

Imagine being an organ donor and some chad is pumping blood to his dick with your heart. Miss me with that cuck shit
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This line made me change my signature, this is the funniest shit I've read on this site, the entire concept of it is all that more hilarious because it is so likely to happen, this has probably happened to so many incels.

Last edited:
No-one would want my alcohol abused organs anyways

Always thought the same, would never donate an organ, not even blood, I'd donate sperm though, money and you get to impregnate some bitch and not have to bother wasting resource to raise the child, that's a win win.

I was 16 when I got my license and my instructor was this broad-shouldered tall WASP ex police officer with a large family who was very respected and liked, so obviously me being a naive youngcel influenced by his halo I fell for his meme that "it doesnt cost you anything but could save many many peoples lives, its just a checkmark, look even I have it"

Sadly most males will think nothing of it and fall for it as I did and then even if they become blackpilled on women/Chad dynamics will forget to opt out, I think nowadays youre even supposed to be able to do it online just how you can update your address so its very ez

If you are willing to accept a donor-organ when you are in need of one, you are morally obliged to be an organ donor yourself. This is my view on the matter. You dont have to agree

If you die you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies

I was blackpilled on this fact two years ago and when renewing my license I purposefully opted out of being someones cuck, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE TO TO THE SAME WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE, if you are a youngcel and are taking driving classes right now dont let your Chad instructor with 3 daughters, one of which needs a new kidney so she can swallow Chads semen without needing dialysis, sweet talk you into becoming an organ donor because its noble or some shit

If nobody wants you alive then nobody deserves to benefit from your organs once youre dead. Remember, your dick will be discarded too
>he doesnt drugsmax, alcoholmax, and smokingmax before donating
C U C K E D

If you are willing to accept a donor-organ when you are in need of one, you are morally obliged to be an organ donor yourself. This is my view on the matter. You dont have to agree

1. Morals are subjective and don't matter, only blue pillers operate on morals rather than cold hard logic

2. Were not obligated in any way to a society that has basically excluded us from what is the "right of passage" for men

Seriously what kind of cucked post is this

I was 16 when I got my license and my instructor was this broad-shouldered tall WASP ex police officer with a large family who was very respected and liked, so obviously me being a naive youngcel influenced by his halo I fell for his meme that "it doesnt cost you anything but could save many many peoples lives, its just a checkmark, look even I have it"

Sadly most males will think nothing of it and fall for it as I did and then even if they become blackpilled on women/Chad dynamics will forget to opt out, I think nowadays youre even supposed to be able to do it online just how you can update your address so its very ez

Did you opt out?

You are wrong. When i need organ there will be endless queue with one essential rule. İf you rich you take first otherwise wait few years and maybe die from organ failure.

Never ever donate organ in second world countries like TURKEY. Rich people will take your donation. They are already taking everything and now with that they will take your body too. İt is a hell.

What in the name of Allah have I just read??????
This cuck is an abomination, he needs to be struck from this world very, very slowly and painfully.
Imagine being an organ donor and some chad is pumping blood to his dick with your heart. Miss me with that cuck shit

1. Morals are subjective and don't matter, only blue pillers operate on morals rather than cold hard logic

2. Were not obligated in any way to a society that has basically excluded us from what is the "right of passage" for men

Seriously what kind of cucked post is this

Good morals have their roots in logic. I said you dont have to agree with me because i know that for most people here like you, morals have no value. You are selfcentered and you would do everything for selfgain.

I dont say its a wrong position or that it is something inherintly bad. But for me personally the rule "treat others like you want to be treated" has very high value. And it is important for me that friends around me have the same moral standart.

We just have two different perspective on these things

You are wrong. When i need organ there will be endless queue with one essential rule. İf you rich you take first otherwise wait few years and maybe die from organ failure.

Never ever donate organ in second world countries like TURKEY. Rich people will take your donation. They are already taking everything and now with that they will take your body too. İt is a hell.

You might be right on this one. I cant say for certanty. My statement is under the assumption that the distribution of donororgans is fair

giphy.gif

Good morals have their roots in logic. I said you dont have to agree with me because i know that for most people here like you, morals have no value. You are selfcentered and you would do everything for selfgain.

I dont say its a wrong position or that it is something inherintly bad. But for me personally the rule "treat others like you want to be treated" has very high value. And it is important for me that friends around me have the same moral standart.

1. This thread is perfect for you - https://incels.is/threads/1-indicator-of-a-blue-pilled-mindset-conflating-morality-with-logic.98374/

2. "But for me personally the rule "treat others like you want to be treated" has very high value" - Problem is you aren't being treated by society well so why donate your organs to contribute to it (treat it well)

3. "You are selfcentered and you would do everything for selfgain." - Like most moralfags, you are an egoist and you would do everything to think highly of yourself. Yes I do think it is a wrong position and that it is something inherently bad, because its illogical.

People who have this "lets agree to disagree" mindset are often those who have no conviction in their beliefs, they are unsure.

You might be right on this one. I cant say for certanty. My statement is under the assumption that the distribution of donororgans is fair

İn sweden , finland or holland this can be true. But not in my corrupt country TURKEY. With money you can take everything. You can even take world deepest vagina certificate (as a man ) from highest supreme court in country. Just few dolars.

a foid will take my organs but wont suck my dick

1. This thread is perfect for you - https://incels.is/threads/1-indicator-of-a-blue-pilled-mindset-conflating-morality-with-logic.98374/

2. "But for me personally the rule "treat others like you want to be treated" has very high value" - Problem is you aren't being treated by society well so why donate your organs to contribute to it (treat it well)

3. "You are selfcentered and you would do everything for selfgain." - Like most moralfags, you are an egoist and you would do everything to think highly of yourself. Yes I do think it is a wrong position and that it is something inherently bad, because its illogical.

People who have this "lets agree to disagree" mindset are often those who have no conviction in their beliefs, they are unsure.

1. I am not saying "it is moral, so it is logical", im rather saying it is logical(for society/family/friends) therefore it is also moral

2. Im not religious but i like many morals and values given by the bible.
Firstly, even if you are not treated well, you can be the better person and treat them well regardless. And being seen as a good person while at it. You might even convince others of your convictions.
Secondly, you are treated well enough to be elligable for donor organs of another human being, enabling you to live decades longer. How is that bad treatment in that regard?

3. Everyone is a egoist if you have that worldview. Still it is different if you are a person experiencing joy only if it affects you, or being a person also experiencing joy for others.

I dont say lets agree to disagree. I just know that people like you will probably not understand where i am coming from, especially not over the internet.

Did you opt out?

Yes but only 3 years later when updating my permanent address, so sadly from 16 till like 18 or 19 I was an organ donor and fucking proud of it like a retard

I don't give a fine fuck about my organs and what happens with them when I die, so why not? Hopefully, a chad that gets them will be affected by me, resulting in his descending.

I just have to acknowledge the genius of this statement lol

I just have to acknowledge the genius of this statement lol
I changed my signature because of it, it is comedy gold, the most prudish feminist would be holding back tears whether they read this with context or not

I changed my signature because of it, it is comedy gold, the most prudish feminist would be holding back tears whether they read this with context or not

Sadly unless you are logged in you cant see peoples signatures, I should probably bring that up with mods its dumb

Sadly unless you are logged in you cant see peoples signatures, I should probably bring that up with mods its dumb

I did not even know that, so sigs are the best way to pass secret messages outside of PM's JFL.

I was about to start a topic like this in the following days, but you preceded me.

I will never donate my organs to a cucked society that has never given me anything to be happy for. I also opted out of the scam of donating my body for "science".

I hope that when one day I'll be in the coffin and my organs will be rotting, at least one stacy dies from the inability of getting an organ in time.

Lots of people, especially young people, think that organ donation means that they take your deceased body out of the morgue and remove your organs. No, man. By then, your organs themselves have died and are unusable. What organ donation really means is that if you get injured and a doctor thinks that you have no chance of survival, they proceed to remove your organs while you are STILL ALIVE, killing you in the process. When a patient is braindead, it's like a goldmine for doctors because they get paid like $100k per organ by organ trafficking companies.
insightful tbh now I know to never to sigh up for this shit

I canceled today my organ donation status with the government, I will NOT donate my organs to Chad and Stacy.... However if there was a way to donate to fellow incels I would've done that tbh.

In 2007 when I sent for a licence, I ticked the organ donation box. I was cucked back then. I think it was last year where I removed myself from the register.

What in the name of Allah have I just read??????
This cuck is an abomination, he needs to be struck from this world very, very slowly and painfully.
CurvySwordMaxx

If I ever take a organ, I’ll change my donor status and let someone else have mine. Normies won the genetic lottery, they can payback their privileges by giving me a organ.

Until then, society hasn’t given me shit so they won’t get anything from me until I get something in return for paying taxes and not going ER.

no, i dont want to financially benefit some scum that will sell my organs to some rich fuck that will keep their rich fuck family member alive

I would neither except, nor donate an organ, not even blood.

NEWS: Everyone in Iceland is now an organ donor unless you opt out

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ac9038/iceland_just_announced_that_every_icelander_over/

Reddieurs of course are overjoyed but this is such a fucked up system

"B-but its easy to opt out!!!"

In a year nobody will remember to opt out and chances you probably wont be informed of this right by anyone either so the government is passively cucking you however you look at it

It should be against the law not to inform everyone who turns 18+ of this

NEWS: Everyone in Iceland is now an organ donor unless you opt out

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ac9038/iceland_just_announced_that_every_icelander_over/

Reddieurs of course are overjoyed but this is such a fucked up system

"B-but its easy to opt out!!!"

In a year nobody will remember to opt out and chances you probably wont be informed of this right by anyone either so the government is passively cucking you however you look at it

It should be against the law not to inform everyone who turns 18+ of this
Lmfao

Miracle man who was declared 'brain-dead' wakes up after his family turned off life support - and he's now home and thriving
  • T Scott Marr, 61, was diagnosed with a stroke on December 12 after he was found in bed unconscious
  • Father-of-four from Nebraska was declared 'brain dead' and doctors said he would never recover
  • They followed advice to pull him off life support and went to plan the funeral
  • When they came back they were told he wasn't a candidate for organ donation because he still had brain activity
  • Then, against all odds, he woke up - and now he is home and recovered
  • It turned out he hadn't had a stroke, he was suffering from a rare condition called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome, which is treatable

Miracle man who was declared 'brain-dead' wakes up after his family turned off life support - and he's now home and thriving
  • T Scott Marr, 61, was diagnosed with a stroke on December 12 after he was found in bed unconscious
  • Father-of-four from Nebraska was declared 'brain dead' and doctors said he would never recover
  • They followed advice to pull him off life support and went to plan the funeral
  • When they came back they were told he wasn't a candidate for organ donation because he still had brain activity
  • Then, against all odds, he woke up - and now he is home and recovered
  • It turned out he hadn't had a stroke, he was suffering from a rare condition called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome, which is treatable
@TheLegendofBentCock

If you couldn't enjoy your life with your organs, why should you let others enjoy theirs with your organs ?

I would donate if I knew the new owner of my organs is virtuous and pure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back