Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Orbiting a 13y/o foid on the internet

morgenthau

morgenthau

Ugly✔ Short✔ Unintelligent✔ ADHD✔
Currently, I am orbiting a 13 years old foid (gets 14 next month) on the internet.
She lives in the USA, i live in Germany.

We met on a video game and at the first time she seemed to like me.
Now, that she gets older, she is slowly losing interest in me.
She has never seen a picture of me; it really seems to be my shitty/annoying/boring personality this time.

Anyway, fuck my life and thank you for reading my blog post.

Hello IncelTears

Napoleon de Geso aproves that thread.

Brag thread.

I wish some 12 year old jb's would play video games with me.

what purpose does this serve? you will never fuck her or do whatever else irl, and im guessing she doesn't know what you look like either

seems pretty unhealthy

I think it's fine as long as you don't send her any money or gifts.

Thats why is necesary for them to marry at 13 and pairbond

Shit, i forgot to mention that i don't really want her as a GF, but more as a friend, really.
Wikihow illustration game

there's nothing wrong in wanting to fuck a 13 year old foid.At that age they're more likely to be a pure virgin instead of a disgusting roastie and their body is already developing.Bunch of cucks in this thread,get out of that cuck mentality

Please take that back!

Shit, i forgot to mention that i don't really want her as a GF, but more as a friend, really.
I want female companionship so badly.
cuck

Are you sure it is not Chad posing as a 13 year old girl?

Please take that back!

I want female companionship so badly.
you moron

Probably she already fucked college Chad

Its cucked beyond oblivion, free validation for her to enjoy at your expense; I started doing this with a fifteen year old foid, and then she couldn't hold back and started saying that she met a “guy” who she said was “very handsome” and that she and he were holding hands together and they they loved each other; I said their relationship is toxic and I got sick of that filth, and just walked away from it (she never saw my picture); she always said before she met him that she was “lonely and bored”, and I told her that foids can't be lonely because they always have cucks to orbit her; she even said she had dozens of boyfriends (and that made them blowjobs at 14, proudly with bravados), totally repulsive and degenerate; I said it's better to rule in hell then, and I never sent a single message to the little whore

Your orbiting is turning her into a shitty person! Cease!