Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ORBITING girls is NOT CUCKED, it's your only chance at ascension

If this advice works, how are you still an incel?

I feel you @Rassimov , at first I was like, what a cucked thread, but coming from you I gave it a shot reading it, and tbf you aren't lying. It reminds me of my posts talking about being realistic and maybe settle for something that's better than roping even though we can't be Chad. It makes sense but be careful not to become an emotional betabux.

Thx. I explicitly described the cucked way of orbiting most users here did in their bluepilled past, and once they got rejected by the pussy they kept putting on a pedestal, they see the everything in back and white; interactions with women as either fucking-them-on-sight (The Chad way) or needlessly showering them with compliments (The Cuck way (which they once were) ; there is no inbetween, no nuance, no dimension in exploring the issue.

Last edited:
There is one obvious problem with trying to orbit women or be their friends. They have to let you do it and tolerate your presence. No woman has ever done that with me so I cannot even spend time with women, much less be their friends. Smalltalk with collegues during work (but no social interaction outside of work) is the best I've managed and I have to carry the whole conversation. Women only initiate conversations with me when they want me to do something for them.

I'm being lynched by those who don't even understand what I'm talking about.
Uses a specific term with a specific meaning and gets butthurt when people assume he meant the specific meaning of the specific term. Wow, what a genius you are, it's shocks me that you haven't been able to apply your towering intellect and sage advice to not being an incel.

If you are 5/10 or something and do it for a prolonged amount of time with a lot of girls there is a slim chance that it can work
However this is only a waste of time and violation of dignity for a 2/10 trucel
You will be used as an emotional tampon and cast aside

This

@Rassimov
Its a complete waste of time and effort, learned from experience, the light flirtation and back and forth may make you feel good for a while, but its just a "temporary high", at some point you'll realize she was just stringing you along because she needs someone to talk to and/or amuse her, so she keeps you around like a pet, and that's when you'll feel lower than low, especially when you realize some other guy who doesn't put in half the effort is screwing her brains out

You are basically Chad's tool, you keep her happy and entertained during the day so she can go home primed and ready to fuck Chad's brains out and then talk about the "funny guy" she knows that's "easy to talk to", Chad's aren't threatened by you are all and are actually amused and appreciative of your role, because you "help make her happy"

There's this thing that married guys who visit strip clubs do, they don't really find their wives all that attractive, so they go to these places to rile themselves up and then go home to have sex (well that's something I've heard of), an orbiter is like the female equivalent of that, women want emotional satisfaction and to feel like their thoughts and feelings mean something, an orbiter is an emotional tampon for women, who helps them to remain mentally happy/complacent

You are pretty much a tool to stabilize and/or enhance the sex lives or normies, chads and stacies, I would kill myself before I even tried to orbit again, its just not worth it, you literally get nothing out of it, its a cope
Legit. it also means killing ur dignity. and u have to put up that orbit act forever and ever if u were to marry said bitch. JFL at tortutring yourself for a lifetime for a used up whore

Thx. I'm being lynched by those who don't even understand what I'm talking about. I explicitly described the cucked way of orbiting most users here did in their bluepilled past, and once they got rejected by the pussy they kept putting on a pedestal, they see the everything in back and white; interactions with women as either fucking-them-on-sight (The Chad way) or needlessly showering them with compliments (The Cuck way (which they once were) ; there is no inbetween, no nuance, no dimension in exploring the issue.
why are you trying to redefine a well established phrase instead of creating a new one? :waitwhat:

I think the general definition of orbiting is: helping out foids emotionally and financially without getting anything in return.

I think you're talking about creating friendships with foids and this will eventually lead to relationships. While this may be a possibility, you may only learn to become friend zoned. The RP taught if you didn't get sexual with a woman she would never see you as dating material and probably wouldn't recommend you to friends.

Foids don't want our validation because we don't pass the threshold of looks. If you do pass you may be able to coerce foids into seeking your attention. I'm not sure you could turn a nice friendship into a manipulative one. Being in close proximity to the foid may allow you to use negging tactics, where you gain her trust but then disapprove of her aesthetics and personality.

This

@Rassimov
Its a complete waste of time and effort, learned from experience, the light flirtation and back and forth may make you feel good for a while, but its just a "temporary high", at some point you'll realize she was just stringing you along because she needs someone to talk to and/or amuse her, so she keeps you around like a pet, and that's when you'll feel lower than low, especially when you realize some other guy who doesn't put in half the effort is screwing her brains out

You are basically Chad's tool, you keep her happy and entertained during the day so she can go home primed and ready to fuck Chad's brains out and then talk about the "funny guy" she knows that's "easy to talk to", Chad's aren't threatened by you are all and are actually amused and appreciative of your role, because you "help make her happy"

There's this thing that married guys who visit strip clubs do, they don't really find their wives all that attractive, so they go to these places to rile themselves up and then go home to have sex (well that's something I've heard of), an orbiter is like the female equivalent of that, women want emotional satisfaction and to feel like their thoughts and feelings mean something, an orbiter is an emotional tampon for women, who helps them to remain mentally happy/complacent

You are pretty much a tool to stabilize and/or enhance the sex lives or normies, chads and stacies, I would kill myself before I even tried to orbit again, its just not worth it, you literally get nothing out of it, its a cope

Your anecdotal evidence in this case is as good as anyone's. I'm basing my strategies on what I observed in my own environment in the past two decades, and am working through them from a simple certitude that we aren't Chad so it's completely futile to expect that we will ascend like one. The whole pedigree on which I'm basing this theory on is that radically different rules will apply when operating as a non-Chad. Users can read my thread, recoil in disgust at how much of a cucked proposal it is, and then make another thread on how they think Chad is plowing their onetis right now, while calling it based and high iq.

Last edited:
My penis will never enter a vagina regardless, so I’d rather not waste my time orbiting.

Orbiting girls for prolonged periods causes the mirror effect. You overrate yourself as your brain has adjusted to your mirror reflection. Similar processes unfold with women and their orbiters; the longer she will be exposed to your goofy mug, the more comfortable she will become with it, the more likable you become to her.

You might have a point here, but why even use the term orbiting. What you meant was have a social circle of foids and try to flirt with them from time to time to increase your chances of getting laid from the rebound effect (after getting dumped by chad) and the mirror effect.

Still beneath me to wait for her as she considers all other options (cause lets be honest, they have better options than us) before turning to me. Youre basically asking for betabux/friendzone by doing this and very low chances (if any) of ascending this way.

Yeah i don't think so. The more a woman is exposed to an incel's ugly face, the more tired and angry she gets, foids don't suddenly start to like ugly men because they see them a lot. If that was the case women would be fine fucking ugly guys and incels wouldn't exist. When you orbit you just put in a massive effort in a rat race without a prize. Only the biggest morons do that shit. The ones that get laid would get laid without orbiting too.
This is very true

Uses a specific term with a specific meaning and gets butthurt when people assume he meant the specific meaning of the specific term. Wow, what a genius you are, it's shocks me that you haven't been able to apply your towering intellect and sage advice to not being an incel.

Being high IQ actually increases your chances of being an incel though.

There is no such thing as ascension

Being high IQ actually increases your chances of being an incel though.
The IQ sweet spot for social success seems to be about one standard deviation above average. Much more than that starts to become a handicap. But having an IQ above 120 puts you in the top 10% in IQ, so unless you're tested certified >120 IQ, thinking you are is most likely just narcissistic wishful thinking.

The IQ sweet spot for social success seems to be about one standard deviation above average. Much more than that starts to become a handicap. But having an IQ above 120 puts you in the top 10% in IQ, so unless you're tested certified >120 IQ, thinking you are is most likely just narcissistic wishful thinking.
the IQ sweet spot is 250 with gigachad face and height so it doesn't hinder getting foids

the IQ sweet spot is 250 with gigachad face and height so it doesn't hinder getting foids
Obviously 85 IQ meathead Chad wipes the floor with 160 IQ quadruple doctorate truecel socially

You never tested what would happen if you stopped doing favors to test the terrain. Bad orbiting example.
I also did that, I went to play the bad guy who only does favors if he receives something in return. Absolutely nothing worked.

And to be honest, I don't want to think about that anymore. Chads and normies are not thinking about thousands of wild theories to get some foid. They just do it.

Jfl your only chance of ascension as sub 4 is to kill yourself and /reroll life

Successful orbiting is should be of a ambiguous nature, flirty yet aloof, completely non-committed, and done around several girls simultaneously in order do desentisisze oneself to their proximity.

This post isn't anything noteworthy. It's quite cringe actually. This is simply the Red pill, but in a fancy package.

Chads and normies are not thinking about thousands of wild theories to get some foid. They just do it.
Exactly. Obviously, some effort has to go in if you're not Chad, but in general, desirability is something you either have or don't.

This could theoretically maybe somewhat work, but the problem is that:

A. She most likely already has a boyfriend or fuck buddy and you're wasting your time and possibly resources

B. Once a better looking guy comes along and you get gigablackpilled when she throws herself at him and he treats her like garbage, making you look like a fool and jester

C. She treats you as a friend or puppy at best but it never goes beyond that

D. You're contributing to the overall problem of worshiping females, while getting nothing in return

E. Again, you'd have wasted all that effort once a chad comes along

Your anecdotal evidence in this case is as good as anyone's. I'm basing my strategies on what I observed in my own environment in the past two decades

Dude you sound delusional, like you haven't done it yourself, and if you have, HAS IT WENT ANYWHERE, HAS IT GOTTEN YOU LAID?

NO?

CASE CLOSED THEN

You said:
the longer she will be exposed to your goofy mug, the more comfortable she will become with it, the more likable you become to her.

Like I said, her being comfortable around you is actually a negative, its evidence that she doesn't see you as a "sexual being", you are like a pet dog, if she had attraction to you, she'd be somewhat uncomfortable around you, because you would be a temptation to her, but you aren't, seems like you are so pathetic you are just satisfied with "being around women" as though that's a trophy, something you can hold your head up with pride for

This becomes apparent especially when paired up with lines like this:
Those of you who orbited and got burned badly did it the wrong way by developing a severe case of onetis, needily orbited her as she was the center of your universe, got rejected, and eventually concluding it's best not to talk to girls for the next 10 years, JFL

You are sounding awfully smug for someone who is incel (assuming you even are incel)

"JFL at these lame incels, they don't even talk to women, they don't even know how to orbit properly"

There's no such thing as orbiting the right way or wrong way, its like saying someone is castrating themselves the wrong way, the act in of itself is a failure, there is no appropriate way to fail JFL

and am working through them from a simple certitude that we aren't Chad so it's completely futile to expect that we will ascend like one

Your entire outlook is wrong, you should be asking whether if its futile to pursue "ascension" period in this era if you aren't a high tier male, and it isn't, average and slightly below average men today who get married mostly end up in dying marriages with dead bedrooms in a matter of years, some knowingly and unknowingly raising children that aren't theirs

If you would truly see that as a "success", that's your "win", that's your "ascension", then you've already won I guess, such a reality is quite possible for even low tier men, but anyone who is treating becoming a woman's disposable bitch as a "win" was never black pilled to begin with

Ascension is a myth, because the achievement doesn't really exist anymore, even attractive men can't even depend on the fidelity of women or the paternity of their children, you'd have to be a fool to be chasing this dream in this particular era

The whole pedigree on which I'm basing this theory on is that radically different rules will apply when operating as a non-Chad. Users can read my thread, recoil in disgust at how much of a cucked proposal it is, and then make another thread on how they think Chad is plowing their onetis right now, while calling it based and high iq.

You are propping up the strawman that all of your detractors are virginity obsessed men who will settle for nothing but a prime virgin for a wife, that's not even the issue, and you can't see past that because you are mentally cucked

The issue is a simple cost/benefit analysis

You said:
Incels who recoil in disgust at the prospect of orbiting, rather shielding their pride (and virginity) by rationalizing their inhibition with excuses that after all there is nothing to talk about with girls as they're too low iq are GiGa-coping

Have you tried paying for sex?

You speak as if obtaining sex through completely consensual means (no coercion) is the only pathway to attain sex

Based on that way of speaking, I'm going to assume you have an aversion to paying for sex

So ironically, is it not you who is recoiling in disgust at the prospect of a means to attain sex?, one much simpler than playing mind games and gambling for pussy, hoping you get a whiff

The only person who is holding themselves back due to pride IS YOU (and many users on this site)

You are just sacrificing your pride in one aspect rather than with another

Here's the question though:
Are you sacrificing your pride for something dependable? - NO

Its a waste of time, nothing is guaranteed, even if you did get a GF she's likely to just leave you and monkey branch to something better when the chance arisies, all that time and effort (and resources) goes poof, back to square one being a woman's bitch just to possibly get a GF on the off chance

Last edited:
ORBITING =NOT CUCKED

JUST FUCKING LEAVE :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Not sure if it works that way
If this advice works, how are you still an incel?
This could theoretically maybe somewhat work, but the problem is that:

A. She most likely already has a boyfriend or fuck buddy and you're wasting your time and possibly resources

B. Once a better looking guy comes along and you get gigablackpilled when she throws herself at him and he treats her like garbage, making you look like a fool and jester

C. She treats you as a friend or puppy at best but it never goes beyond that

D. You're contributing to the overall problem of worshiping females, while getting nothing in return

E. Again, you'd have wasted all that effort once a chad comes along
Orbiting a girl who clearly has no interest in your what so ever is very cucked
Orbiting by definition is cucked. You wont be the only one doing it and hence you wont be exclusive. Also, you have to be in the top 20% of her orbiters to even have a chance. Given the current dating market, even upper tier normies are busy orbiting.

Just don't spend money on them during this period, that'd be a waste if they don't end up dating you

the longer she will be exposed to your goofy mug, the more comfortable she will become with it, the more likable you become to her.
This goes against the common social science and researches done showing that foids lose attraction the longer they are with a boyfriend or husband.

Why wouldn't the same happen with their orbiters? The whole point of this post could be summed up pretty well in one line:

"Simp enough and you'll eventually get laid."

Also, the fact that it's your only chance at ascension (if you'd like to call simping ascension) doesn't change the fact that it's cucked.

Last edited:
Orbiting only works for Chadlites and above at middle school and high school.

DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PLANET TO YOU?

Take that shit to the outhouse!

Pride and dignity as an incel is cope. Nobody respects you no matter what you do. Take every chance you can get.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek: orbiting doesnt get you attention when they have hundreds of other orbiters your just another face

This thread hasn't been nuked yet? :dafuckfeels:

Women with orbiters know what they're doing, they're not going to slowly become interested in you. If they weren't interested at the start they wont be a year down the line. Often they know what the orbiters want and give them little tid bits to lead them along to keep them going, but ultimately just use them while they fuck other dudes. It's totally cucked and utterly ineffectual.

You end up being the guy who deals with the shit that the woman in question knows chad doesn't want to. So essentially you do all the work with the shitty bits while chad gets to exclusively deal with all the fun and good bits. Orbiters are pretty much a big hole to throw their emotional trash into and tidy the place up for Chad.
source.gif

Women with orbiters know what they're doing, they're not going to slowly become interested in you. If they weren't interested at the start they wont be a year down the line. Often they know what the orbiters want and give them little tid bits to lead them along to keep them going, but ultimately just use them while they fuck other dudes. It's totally cucked and utterly ineffectual.

You end up being the guy who deals with the shit that the woman in question knows chad doesn't want to. So essentially you do all the work with the shitty bits while chad gets to exclusively deal with all the fun and good bits. Orbiters are pretty much a big hole to throw their emotional trash into and tidy the place up for Chad.

The absolute state of incels.co.

It's over.

Cuckery is a very dangerous construct. It's a shapeshifter. It will seep into your mind as a RP "strategy" in a larval form and gradually metamotphose into a fully-fledged cuckery.

Some facts about women:

Women can't be "friends" like guys do. Why?

1. Because, Women are extremely boring and unoriginal (think about faggy/feminine guys, I know everyone has one or two in their circle, you know what I mean).
2. They have an extremely poor sense of humor.
3. Women can't form any sort of social relationship without anything in return, it's how they are hardwired.
4. Above all, you can't "flirt" with "friends". If a woman reciprocates with your flirting, she's no longer a "friend", needless to say, this happens only with chads/chadlites. Never happens with an incel.
5. If you are sub8 and try to "flirt" with your female "bros", she will fuck the run away, a.k.a. "Ewww .... gross ... you are like brother!! WTF."

Your post does not make any sense.

This, you are really just helping Chad and his bitch stabalize their relationships and sex life by being an orbiter

When a normie does this, they call it "orbiting." When an incel does the exact same thing, they call it "stalking."

I tried this shit once or twice, all I got for it was bitches wanting me to pay for their shit and trying to smoke all my fucking weed.

The only way you can get me to orbit a foid now is with a Star Destroyer, all turbolasers set to BDZ.

I have a first hand experience; I tried. I'm still incel. It doesn't work.

Orbiting is still a form of betabuxxing, you're just paying with attention instead of money.

If orbiting is my only chance at ascension, consider me volcel.

Alot of very beautifully blackpilled replies(truths) here.