Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ordered pizza with jalapeno and it's not spicy at all

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
fucking scammers
my mother is a retard, I told her to order pizza from a different place, a little bit more expensive and pizzas are smaller but at least it's good, instead she ordered from a place that doesn't even have a legit adress (it's some crackhouse near me, I don't believe there is anything inside that building cause it doesn't even have windows) because one of her stupid friends said it was good
I will never trust anyone anymore, nice fucking jalapeno that is less spicy than a regular pepper
I hate people

That's very sad

My condolences

Next time I get pizza and get the delivery girl with a fat ass I’m gonna ask her out and record it jfl

My condolences

Jalapenos are just meant to and 'tang' flavour, they are not actually very spicy at all.

thanks for your service sir
That's ok... Next time be sure to check the oil before you go driving around. That "check oil" light actually means to check your oil!

Just buy some super hot sauce so your arsehole can be shredded everytime

mogs me, I ate shrimps.

Make one yourself.
Through trial and error, you´ll become a pizza chef such as myself lol
Strive For Pizza.

Never has been.

No hot pizza for jalapenocel, over before it began

Jalapenos are hit or miss, I've had some that just tasted like bell peppers and others that were as hot as habaneros. This is unfortunate but next time it might be spicy.

21803.jpg