Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ordered some food from UberEats and it came cold, no refund.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Guess you have to be a Chad or a foid with a follower count on Twitter to complain to get a refund while incels with no social media just rot with our cold stale food.

I knew I should have gone for a night walk and gotten McDonalds before it closed.

I use door dash all the time and I literally don’t care if my food is hot or cold tbh it still taste basically the same

Better to just buy it in person tbbh, that way you can check if the wagies fucked your order up

Guess you have to be a Chad or a foid with a follower count on Twitter to complain to get a refund while incels with no social media just rot with our cold stale food.

I knew I should have gone for a night walk and gotten McDonalds before it closed.
Incel Trait tbh. You're shat on by everyone and always get poor customer service. It's like they can smell you're incel

Wait i always saw this in movies. You niggas refund when the food you order is cold?
In my country you can't even order food let alone get a refund if they take too long :feelshaha:

Wait i always saw this in movies. You niggas refund when the food you order is cold?
In my country you can't even order food let alone get a refund if they take too long :feelshaha:
You can dispute it in the app but I got denied, "sorry your food wasn't at your desired temperate" jfl it was stone cold.

This is why I would rather go in person to get it. Although I would rather not leave at all it really is better to just go in person so you can check if your order is correct and it is easier to dispute

take the home cooking pill

This is why I would rather go in person to get it. Although I would rather not leave at all it really is better to just go in person so you can check if your order is correct and it is easier to dispute
99% of the time I do but it was too late to get to McDonalds on time and didn't feel like it speedwalking 10 minutes before it shuts. just wanted a comfy night in with some junk food but no, the incel doesn't have a right to have a good time.

99% of the time I do but it was too late to get to McDonalds on time and didn't feel like it speedwalking 10 minutes before it shuts. just wanted a comfy night in with some junk food but no, the incel doesn't have a right to have a good time.
Life as an incel is always one filled with injustice and oppression. You won’t be able to enjoy the simple things in life. If you had the name of whoever delivered you could report them and try to get them fired

You can dispute it in the app but I got denied, "sorry your food wasn't at your desired temperate" jfl it was stone cold.

Use a different app. Competition in that space is heavy, unless Uber has the majority market share in your city. Even if they do, fuck em. Don't give them another dollar.

Ask them to close your account and delete your personal information. Cite your complaint if they ask why.

Got refunds from door dash and uber easily. Maybe irs harser now

never began for ubereatscels

Here in the States, you can get a refund for any little thing when you eat out.

There can literally be nothing wrong with your food and you can complain, make something up and walk out with your money.

Incel Trait tbh. You're shat on by everyone and always get poor customer service. It's like they can smell you're incel
Especially in ghetto areas tbh
No place for a high inhib non-NT male to be.