Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ordered Taco bell through doordash today ...

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
A 7/10 short slim black stacy dropped my food off at my door. When i opened the door i was shocked at how cute she was, she even had a nice feminine voice.
It was suicidefuel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Black and stacy? Those 2 don’t mix

Should of invited her inside and request to eat her taco

Should of invited her inside and request to eat her taco
based
nah i wouldn't have ate her out, i would've fucked her and busted like 20 nuts inside of that black stacy pussy

based
nah i wouldn't have ate her out, i would've fucked her and busted like 20 nuts inside of that black stacy pussy
I only said ate for the food pun. Wouldn't put my mouth near that fishole

I'm too high inhib to interact with food deliverers.

ok retard
trust me she was a legit black stacy
I personally don’t find sheboons very attractive. Is she one of the more light skinned ones? If she is actually dark then I am highly doubting it since it is pretty rare to come across sheboons that look like that.

She spit in your food

Cause of Covid I’ve been able to pay before they deliver and request they leave my food on my doorstep so I don’t have to interact with them lmao.
I personally don’t find sheboons very attractive. Is she one of the more light skinned ones? If she is actually dark then I am highly doubting it since it is pretty rare to come across sheboons that look like that.
They can be attractive, though they are far and few in between. This girl at my work is built like an hour glass and is as black as dark chocolate. Would fuck.

well she wasn't "dark" but she was probably similar in skin tone to this

She spit in your food
i have a spit fetish tbh

Lol. I should have known
got it from looking at hentai images where the girl spits into your mouth
also a gif where a hot girl spit into a guys mouth

got it from looking at hentai images where the girl spits into your mouth
also a gif where a hot girl spit into a guys mouth
I spend my days hacking up mucus therefore i don't find it very sexy or fun tbh

Based, looks like slavery is back on the menu getting sheboons running around town to pick up your food.

If she really looked something like that then maybe

They are extremely rare. You will probably never see one irl
yeah she was similar to that
and yes in california i see them all the time

I would be too shy to talk to her

also @JosefMengelecel is volcel
Not really since sheboons won’t want to fuck me either. Won’t make a difference if I want to fuck them or not

I'm so high inhib I actually ask the food deliverers to just place the food somewhere secure and I can pick it up without anyone making eye contact with me.

A 7/10 short slim black stacy dropped my food off at my door. When i opened the door i was shocked at how cute she was, she even had a nice feminine voice.
was it some ethiopian female with a slim thick booty

Its over 100%

Did you tip her?

Did you tip her?
1 dollar lol
i only did it because i didn't want the driver doing something to my food, this was beforehand i knew it was gonna be a foid