Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Orgasms as status indicators for men.

Science is catching on. All those nerdy asian/curry biochem majors are catching on.
FoundersDay2015_520.jpg

Femoids can have sex with anyone, but orgasm is only possible with Chad/Tyrone.

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513811000250

Abstract
It has been hypothesized that female orgasm evolved to facilitate recruitment of high-quality genes for offspring. Supporting evidence indicates that female orgasm promotes conception, although this may be mediated by the timing of female orgasm in relation to male ejaculation. This hypothesis also predicts that women will achieve orgasm more frequently when copulating with high-quality males, but limited data exist to support this prediction. We therefore explored relationships between the timing and frequency of women's orgasms and putative markers of the genetic quality of their mates, including measures of attractiveness, facial symmetry, dominance, and masculinity. We found that women reported more frequent and earlier-timed orgasms when mated to masculine and dominant men—those with high scores on a principal component characterized by high objectively-measured facial masculinity, observer-rated facial masculinity, partner-rated masculinity, and partner-rated dominance. Women reported more frequent orgasm during or after male ejaculation when mated to attractive men—those with high scores on a principal component characterized by high observer-rated and self-rated attractiveness. Putative measures of men's genetic quality did not predict their mates' orgasms from self-masturbation or from non-coital partnered sexual behavior. Overall, these results appear to support a role for female orgasm in sire choice.OVera
---------

Obviously this 2011 study did not provide any new information to the people on this forum, but BlackPilled beliefs don't come from the ether - there is actual scientific evidence supporting the BlackPill.

Tldr; if you are genetic trash you will never make a femoid orgasm.

Curing cancer? Nah, let’s do research about something as insignificantly important as femoid orgasms.

In other words, women like to be dominated by a masculine hulking Chad. Old news. :feelsokman:

so even if we ascend before 25 we are still screwed

Curing cancer? Nah, let’s do research about something as insignificantly important as femoid orgasms.
The Pharmaceutical giants will never let cancer cure leak.

cope, average guys can make women cum

Women shouldn't be made to orgasm during sex. sex is for a man's pleasure and climax should only be experienced by the man

Never really understood why scientists are so low IQ sometimes. We know several things:

1) Women often orgasm during rape
2) Rape can induce ovulation in women, which is why rape babies are so much more common than they ought to be statistically
2) During orgasm, foids reproductive organs move and shift slightly, the uterus lowers down towards the cervix bringing it closer to deposited sperm

Its no surprise that female orgasms are derived from the biological requirement to secure the best genes possible, i.e. aggressive or attractive alphas.

Chad makes women cum by simply existing. Its biological destiny.

Everyone else has to resort to their gf's using industrial strength vibrators on their clits.

The giant dong theory

That explains why many useless people who are garbage with others get girlfriends. They are looking for orgasms and pleasurable sex. Example, a couple with a good relationship but the woman gets tired of him being good, and go for the handsome man with the best looks to spend whole nights having sex. Or school bullies getting more girlfriends.

Insignificant? Inceldom will only spread and cause men to abandon soyciety if no one does any research on this phenomenon. This is much easier to fix than an inherent problem of the human body. And treat cancer for what? Just to extend the pointless life of someone who has no purpose in soyciety and wants to die anyway?

(I know I'm responding to a deleted member)

Women shouldn't be made to orgasm during sex. sex is for a man's pleasure and climax should only be experienced by the man
If I can't reaffirm my status as a high-value male and get a whore addicted to me like she's on crack so that she raises my status in front of others and instead I'm forced to dump my load into a starfish who is biding her time to accuse me of raping her, then I'd rather just jerk off.

In other words, women like to be dominated by a masculine hulking Chad. Old news. :feelsokman:
It's still nice that there's a formal study on it. Both the blackpill and science (when not (((funded))) of course) are about finding the truth.

Tldr; if you are genetic trash you will never make a femoid orgasm.

Last edited:
Absolutely Brutal orgasmpill