Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Origins of the blackpill (before Eggy)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-

1. 140fc39dc1ea935483e2a1ad2361b7d2

Shlomo Greenblatt on June 30, 2020 at 7:56 am said:

Seems like the butthurt jewish writer of this turdblog killed himself. Nice.

Moral of the story (look at the other comments constantly trying to co-opt the author's original views on the blackpill): white nationalist tradcucks aren't your friends and will accuse you of being jewish and revel in your death for upsetting their tradcuck ideals.
How much of a fraction did the piece of shit tool that commented this contribute to insights about feminism and gynocentrism and its overlap with traditionalism that the owner of omegavirginrevolt did?
The only person who should be blowing their brains out (as some persistent tradcuck commenters on the blog alluded to because of the recent absence of new posts from omegavirginrevolt) is the waste that left this above comment.

Last edited:
Is this really the origin? Good find.

Calling people Jews is a strawman used when they have no valid argument.

Calling people Jews is a strawman used when they have no valid argument.
Yet they feel entitled to use the same concepts spoken about on the blog for their own ends.

Remember this blog was anti Roissy/Chateau Heartiste and anti PUAs that co-opted the redpill.

Roissy (former PUA current white nationalist) popularized the "sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive" argument arguing in favor of male disposability that redditors use today to justify men being treated worse than women and being expected to sacrifice their lives for society.

Yet they feel entitled to use the same concepts spoken about on the blog for their own ends.

Remember this blog was anti Roissy/Chateau Heartiste and anti PUAs that co-opted the redpill.

Roissy (former PUA current white nationalist) popularized the "sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive" argument arguing in favor of male disposability that redditors use today to justify men being treated worse than women and being expected to sacrifice their lives for society.
Makes sense that subhumans coper failed PUA's turn into white nationalists.

Makes sense that subhumans coper failed PUA's turn into white nationalists.
That's one thing the media was right about, the PUA to alt-right pipeline.

And why?
Not because they hated women.
But because they hated weak men (misandry confused as misogyny especially by feminists who can't look past insults about men acting like a woman for the attack on weak men that is)
and men that weren't as attractive as the ideal of a good looking white man (who would be naturally successful with women).

That's one thing the media was right about, the PUA to alt-right pipeline.

And why?
Not because they hated women.
Because they hated weak men and men that weren't as attractive as the ideal of a good looking white man (who would be naturally successful with women).
Exactly. Although I never heard the media say PUA become alt right tbh. I've heard people say going to the gym does does make you right wing though JFL.

So he gave up the Blackpill term because we are too much defeatist and nihilistic and not fighting against gynocracy? He might be right.

Exactly. Although I never heard the media say PUA become alt right tbh. I've heard people say going to the gym does does make you right wing though JFL.
They confuse PUA with MRA.
Conflate it infact and deliberately.

RooshV came out early on and dismissed MRAs before they could even get off the ground.
Chateau Heartiste did that too.

These PUA/alt-right stalkers (because as you can see they are really persistent on that blog) are insistent on throwing other men under the bus. They are no friends of weak and unattractive men and every olive branch they extend to incels should be rejected.

So he gave up the Blackpill term because we are too much defeatist and nihilistic and not fighting against gynocracy? He might be right.
As his blog title stated:
There is no personal solution to systemic problems, and feminism/women is a systemic problem.

So maybe that and the fact he was mobbed with tradcuck and feminist trolls alike just like other manosphere communities are made it impossible to get any message out there without it being misconstrued by everyone else.

If he was stupid enough to share something with the world, then he deserved what happened to him.

throwing other men under the bus.
A man throwing other men under the bus? what a surprise! This is undoubtedly the first time it has happened in the history of mankind.

If he was stupid enough to share something with the world, then he deserved what happened to him.
He came up with insights most couldn't even come up with and you are talking about how he deserved to die in such a casual manner.

A man throwing other men under the bus? what a surprise! This is undoubtedly the first time it has happened in the history of mankind.
Extremely suspect comment.
@Dregster666 @FullTimeLoser @curryZoomercoomer @mental_out

He came up with insights most couldn't even come up with and you are talking about how he deserved to die in such a casual manner.

Extremely suspect comment.
@Dregster666 @FullTimeLoser @curryZoomercoomer @mental_out
@mental_out what about this thread and evidence? Belittling a blackpill founder.

He must be proud how far his work reached (if he's alive of course), although some people don't like the idea of the blackpill becoming mainstream.

He must be proud how far his work reached (if he's alive of course), although some people don't like the idea of the blackpill being mainstream.
Proud? No not if it's distorted now by tradcucks.

And keep in mind that the current version of the blackpill where it's all about looks isn't the same as the original blackpill that originated from the omegavirginrevolt bog.
But I wanted to make this post to shed some light on the origins of the blackpill and remind everyone here that tradcucks aren't their friends and will only try to use them.

I've been seeing some posts talking up and praising Roissy here and wanted to set things straight.
These people have no regard for incels and the blog and the comments by PUA and alt-right obsessives proves it.

Last edited:
This might be the first guy who came up with the name, but it still was eggy who popularized the concept and gave it its essence: that genetics are everything.

I thus consider eggy to be the creator of the blackpill through his popular youtube videos.

This might be the first guy who came up with the name, but it still was eggy who popularized the concept and gave it its essence: that genetics are everything.

I thus consider eggy to be the creator of the blackpill through his popular youtube videos.
My point was more about being aware of people trying to hijack incel narratives for their own purposes while shitting on incels.
Because they have done it to similar people before.

I've seen people here lately praising the writings of voxday and Chateau Heartiste/Roissy.
Understand that these people despise you and take you as useful idiots for their cause.

Last edited:
I went to check the site today but it's been taken down :(
It was sensational reading through it the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back