Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ounce again my friend get the girls laughing and befriending him

foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
I introduced my friend to my classmate female friends and ounce again they befriended him and legit run away from me and don't talk to me , even the girls in the gym they will befriend him and if i sit to talk with one she change sits and run away , even in school i am am legit not believing my eyes haha what the actual fuck lol , i am going insane i will  just off myself soon

if that dude is causing you trouble then he isn't your friend, tell him to fuck off next time or knock em out.

jagged0 said:
if that dude is causing you trouble then he isn't your friend, tell him to fuck off next time or knock em out.

he isnt causing trouble, its just girls befriend him while they run away from me

foreignincel3 said:
I introduced my friend to my classmate female friends and ounce again they befriended him and legit run away from me and don't talk to me , even the girls in the gym they will befriend him and if i sit to talk with one she change sits and run away , even in school i am am legit not believing my eyes haha what the actual fuck lol , i am going insane i will  just off myself soon

Jealous of having femoid friends? Weak. They're worthless unless the guy gets to fuck them.

Sub8Hate said:
Jealous of having femoid friends? Weak. They're worthless unless the guy gets to fuck them.

not you mgtower , it's because i am treated as a subhuman wherever i go, god mgtower are the biggest copers

Maybe they can smell your inherent judaism that every traitor have.

Unbearable2woman said:
Maybe they can smell your inherent judaism that every traitor have.

i would have still done it and i don't regret what i did , it has to be done because the fakecelling was too much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back