Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Our actual enemy is the replication and very existence of biological life

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I know that we all want societal change in one form or another, typically involving a reduction in the social power of women and their capacity for sexual selection, or perhaps the total legalization of prostitution in every country. While I'd like these things to come about, focusing on them is missing the point, and not seeing the forest for the trees.

It wasn't so long ago that I believed the 20th century was a mistake, actually I still do, however even if we were to magically revert society to the standards of 1900, this is essentially just a bandage, resolving the problem for us and putting the burden of an actual solution onto the future. When you understand that our situation is not some small oddity within the context of human history, that it's actually the other way around, in that the advent of civilization drastically repressed our natural behavior, you come to realize that simply desiring society to put the restrictions back in place would only force our descendants to eventually face the same struggles and suffer through inceldom for our benefit.

What I'm saying is that as incels, by definition, we're nature's failures and unwanted children. As such, we're in the perfect position to critically weigh the value of the natural process we've been more or less excluded from. After all, have you ever wondered why there has to be people like us, losers, why people have to suffer and die to continue a cycle of reproduction and need fulfillment? Ever wondered why people literally create problems for the purpose of mitigating their own pain, just to have somebody else go about resolving them in the same manner (or fail and suffer more for it)? The reality is that biological life and it's propagation, it's not only pointless, but unfathomably harmful. As long as this process continues, more and more people will be created, who go onto live miserable lives solely due to their genetics, to say nothing of all the other sources of unnecessary harm which existence forces upon it's captives.

Whenever I think about the idea of total victory, I don't picture myself with a foid, I imagine a cessation of and liberation from this futile cycle of pain. Every incel is a casualty of war in an unending struggle, in which organisms attempt to lessen the pain imposed solely by their own existence. Everyone who ever rejected or ostracized you did so enslaved to this cyclical exercise in pain and futility. Furthermore, as long as this continues, more incels will be created indefinitely. The problem of inceldom is not societal, it's existential, and it therefore demands an appropriate solution.

As long as life exists incels will exist due to genetic recombination

Either we only allow genetically engineered babies or nuke the planet into oblivion so everyone dies, everything else is unfair

Madara was right

Either we only allow genetically engineered babies or nuke the planet into oblivion so everyone dies, everything else is unfair

Madara was right
basically this, there will always be weak and strong, we can't change nature.

Madara was right

half of naruto villains were right, they were much more interesting than some kid who yelled all the time and some emo goth kid. Pain's story was acc realistic and was much better than naruto's goals, but naruto became his personal therapist and bluepilled him enough to kys. also it was about hard work beats talent until u find out they were born as gods with good genes and stomped rock lee and guy

Madara was right
Even if children were only created though gene editing, hierarchy would still manifest itself, it's intrinsic to humans tbh.

If society wasn't cucked we'd just get killed or get lucky and have a harem. Now that's a good deal/gamble!

I know that we all want societal change in one form or another, typically involving a reduction in the social power of women and their capacity for sexual selection, or perhaps the total legalization of prostitution in every country. While I'd like these things to come about, focusing on them is missing the point, and not seeing the forest for the trees.

It wasn't so long ago that I believed the 20th century was a mistake, actually I still do, however even if we were to magically revert society to the standards of 1900, this is essentially just a bandage, resolving the problem for us and putting the burden of an actual solution onto the future. When you understand that our situation is not some small oddity within the context of human history, that it's actually the other way around, in that the advent of civilization drastically repressed our natural behavior, you come to realize that simply desiring society to put the restrictions back in place would only force our descendants to eventually face the same struggles and suffer through inceldom for our benefit.

What I'm saying is that as incels, by definition, we're nature's failures and unwanted children. As such, we're in the perfect position to critically weigh the value of the natural process we've been more or less excluded from. After all, have you ever wondered why there has to be people like us, losers, why people have to suffer and die to continue a cycle of reproduction and need fulfillment? Ever wondered why people literally create problems for the purpose of mitigating their own pain, just to have somebody else go about resolving them in the same manner (or fail and suffer more for it)? The reality is that biological life and it's propagation, it's not only pointless, but unfathomably harmful. As long as this process continues, more and more people will be created, who go onto live miserable lives solely due to their genetics, to say nothing of all the other sources of unnecessary harm which existence forces upon it's captives.

Whenever I think about the idea of total victory, I don't picture myself with a foid, I imagine a cessation of and liberation from this futile cycle of pain. Every incel is a casualty of war in an unending struggle, in which organisms attempt to lessen the pain imposed solely by their own existence. Everyone who ever rejected or ostracized you did so enslaved to this cyclical exercise in pain and futility. Furthermore, as long as this continues, more incels will be created indefinitely. The problem of inceldom is not societal, it's existential, and it therefore demands an appropriate solution.
just kys theory.

legit

Only genetic engineering can cure inceldom. since 2/10 foids are able to reproduce in this fuckhole society. Sub5 foids who practice hypergamy don't understand that some of their sons will inevitably inherit more of their traits and will end up incels regardless of the father. I would actually be fine with eugenics, since I dont want any child to suffer our fate, if they also applied to foids. Eugenics lose their purpose when only practised against males.

So the answer to inceldom is omnicide?

Death cults are too masculine for incels

I mean we've been saying cope or rope all along.

Yes bro.
yes but the whole reason for saying "cope or rope" is to be a meme. it's to put a lot of info into a few words...here you've gone and deconstructed it into a wall of text :feelsbadman:

i really like the term "omnicide" though.
but the general public and normies are going to go with "ecocide" im sure. but never genocide...we can't say that anymore. *shrugs*
ecocide it is. same thing.

Its all about Artificial Intelligence and singularity

Biology is a scam

With contraceptives being used more and more, I feel like we are on the way to solving this issue. Imagine a world where all sex must use contraceptives, and babies can only be created under controlled conditions where they are able to somehow determine that the baby will be attractive when it grows.

It's called efilism.
All life in the universe should perish to end the eternal cycle of pain.

This could be the next pill after the black pill, the true white pill. Just wipeout everything.
I think that it's pretty much the conclusion reached from a logical extension of the blackpill, using the same honestly and lack of self deception to evaluate everything else which can be observed.
It's called efilism.
All life in the universe should perish to end the eternal cycle of pain.
While I wouldn't say that I agree with everything the man who coined the term has asserted, I do agree with the core argument and it's implications. In fact I wouldn't even say that it's a matter of opinion, only a truly logical interpretation of observable reality. The reasonable counterargument would be moral nihilism tbh. So I guess it just depends upon whether you care or not, but even if not, I think it still follows that life is not even within your own best interest.

Tjk7

High IQ post. Genes are puppet-masters and living organisms their victims. The only way that genes get us to do what they want is by inflicting pain on our minds and bodies.

It's not just bad for us incels though: even Chad and Stacie endure needless suffering. Now think of all the wageslaves, livestock, etc needed to support these people. How could anyone condone such senseless evil?

Women are such stupid, pathetic creatures: venting about their own lives and yet having kids for no good reason. One could even say that life is hell and birth is the product of a mother's sins: selfishness and pride. Elliot Rodger was right about how twisted this world is and the utter nightmarishness of it all.

Last edited:
It's not just bad for us incels though: life has no right to exist and even Chad and Stacie endure needless suffering. Now think of all the wageslaves, livestock, etc needed to support these people. How could anyone condone such a senseless evil?
I agree, life shouldn't exist at all, human or otherwise. It sucks coming to the realization that you were created in some sort of hell, yet since we don't know anything else, most never realize it. However as I can't seem to kill myself yet, I have to find ways to cope.
Women are such stupid, pathetic creatures: venting about their own lives and yet having kids for no good reason. One could even say that life is hell and birth is the product of a mother's sins: selfishness and pride. Elliot Rodger was right about how twisted this world is and the utter nightmarishness of it all.
Yeah I could definitely understand where he was coming from, it really is just madness when you think about it.

if anyone had any morality whatsoever they'd dedicate their lives to forcibly sterilizing 100% of the population

Madara was right

the way i see this is people like us should never survive. in nature when animals with deformities and other disabilities are born than the mother leaves them and they are outcasted so as to not waste resources and provide for the wellbeing of the better ones. disgust to anything abnormal is natural. Its innate. We should not exist. I wish i was one of the aborted ones. at least i would not be rotting. the govt should either euthanise me or hand me my needs. i just can't believe people treat me worse than a dog.
With contraceptives being used more and more, I feel like we are on the way to solving this issue. Imagine a world where all sex must use contraceptives, and babies can only be created under controlled conditions where they are able to somehow determine that the baby will be attractive when it grows.
this would not happen. they want the deformed and disabled kids. they want the business running. the stupid economy and wage slaves.

Last edited:
half of naruto villains were right, they were much more interesting than some kid who yelled all the time and some emo goth kid. Pain's story was acc realistic and was much better than naruto's goals, but naruto became his personal therapist and bluepilled him enough to kys. also it was about hard work beats talent until u find out they were born as gods with good genes and stomped rock lee and guy
I liked part 1 better for this very reason. It was all good genes all along in part 2. If you’re not born with good genes you’re irrevelant.

Have you heard of The Revolutionary Phenotype idea by Jean-Francois Gariépy? This is exactly what he's talking about, just from the side of gene-cucks. Muh' 4 billion years must not go to waste. We wuz RNA-killers and shiet. Inbefore the technological singularity goes clank-clank, robot hands.

the way i see this is people like us should never survive. in nature when animals with deformities and other disabilities are born than the mother leaves them and they are outcasted so as to not waste resources and provide for the wellbeing of the better ones. disgust to anything abnormal is natural. Its innate. We should not exist. I wish i was one of the aborted ones. at least i would not be rotting. the govt should either euthanise me or hand me my needs. i just can't believe people treat me worse than a dog.

this would not happen. they want the deformed and disabled kids. they want the business running. the stupid economy and wage slaves.

On the one hand, yes, you are talking about the Christian morality which values individual life above beauty or the survival of the collective. On the other, there is some merit in letting "ugly" people survive - when a Spartan patriarch-priest inspected the baby, he looked for debilitating deformities, not at the cheekbones. Modern sexual marketisation of man is abnormal, and will soon die out as the West collapses. And "ugly" people can be used by the collective now as never before if they have the skills or the willpower. And "state-mandated GFs" seem less of a meme when you remember that arranged marriage has been the norm for millennia.

It's human nature

This is the truth, where there is nature there is weak losers and strong winners. However with our technology and thousands of years of human teachings I am still optimistic we can find a place where we are content to an alright level. But one must give up on the degenerate cravings of this society. Even the bible had many very based points on female nature and the life a man can lead without them if he is willing.

If given the opportunity, I would absolutely hit the kill-switch on the entire human race. The desire to pass genetic material in an effort to continue is as naive ideal that for whatever reason, can't be helped.

My omnicide thread

Last edited:

Broke the cycle in mob of the dead

Madara was right
Facial surgery like the Asians do. Just make it a cheap as possible then slowly move towards genetic engineering as the way wealthy can differentiate once everyone is use to cheap beauty

Madara was right
Even if all men become giga Chad, women hypergamous nature still there. Now imagine men with perfect jawline and hunter eyes & 6+ height become incel lmao.
Facial surgery like the Asians do. Just make it a cheap as possible then slowly move towards genetic engineering as the way wealthy can differentiate once everyone is use to cheap beauty
Imagine there's some people who already Chad from beginning and you need to feel pain for becoming Chad and competing with him lmao.

Madara was right

Biological life arises from chimcal processes and is probably really common. Destroying it would also simply be resetting the clock because it's highly likely that it'll reoccur.

The only way is to transcend past our primitive desires.

based as fuck thread

I'm only seeing this thread just now. probably the best I've ever seen.

Last edited:
I'm only seeing this thread just now. probably the best I've ever seen.
I concur. I'm fresh as a newborn but I know truth and wisdom when its screaming at you :feelsstudy:

Madara was right
I was thinking of Madara as well when I saw this. There truly is no light wothout shadows, no winners without losers, and in life there are no progress without failures, and we are biology’s failures.

Mother nature is the biggest whore of all and must be eliminated

Yeah the selfish gene by dawkins (as big of a meme as it is) has a point; it's just the nature of life