Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Our life is a fucking mess because of our parents

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
The primary reason why men are being screwed over in every aspect of their lives which includes education, career, dating, sex, relationships etc. is because of their parents.

Men who raise daughters will do anything for them. They are ready to go any length for their daughters even if it takes to ruin other men's lives. Bluepilled cucked father's never teach their daughter to respect men or the importance of men in the lives. They support their daughter's decisions to wear revealing clothes, go to late night parties where obviously she will have gangbangs with Chads, they buy her expensive shit and pay for her computer and wifi which she uses to ewhore.

On the other hand women will never do the same for their sons. Women gaslight their sons by telling them lies about foids. They deny the blackpill and train their sons to wageslave and become a betabuxx to some old hag in her 30's who spend the best years of her life riding the cock carousel. They do this because they rode the cock carousel when they were young and if some foid wouldn't had bluepilled their son, then they wouldn't had got the luxurious life provider by their betabuxx husband. By bluepilling their sons they are returning the debt which she owes to other women. Women's priority will always be to help and protect other women and oppress men - which is why their in group bias is so much higher than men's in group bias.

Parents teach their daughter's that they are perfect and any man would be lucky to have her. And those same parents always tell their sons that he is not enough and he needs to work hard otherwise no girl would want him.

"it all started when I was born"

Parents teach their daughter's that they are perfect and any man would be lucky to have her. And those same parents always tell their sons that he is not enough and he needs to work hard otherwise no girl would want him.
Newton's IQ.
"it all started when I was born"
I would say it was before you were even born, right at the moment when your parents' genes were mixing.

It's our parent's fault in the sense that they passed down their bad genetics I guess. But it's not nearly as sociological as you make it sound here. Chad who was told he wasn't good enough by his parents will become a sex addict, while we rot regardless.

Are dads who push there sons hard as fuck with sports or academics based? both of those will improve your SMV.

Women will be hypergamous irregardless of parenting style or culture. It's just in their dna.

Are dads who push there sons hard as fuck with sports or academics based? both of those will improve your SMV.

Women will be hypergamous irregardless of parenting style or culture. It's just in their dna.
Academics won't boost smv but sports will

Didn't have a dad so I failed both

Academics won't boost smv but sports will

Didn't have a dad so I failed both
Depends if the academics turn into money and status, ie. becoming a doctor. Isn't SMV based on LMS?

Parental investment can easily shorten your path to statusmaxxing&moneymaxxing

They fucked me up. I could have been 100% normal or close to it. Lol my dad still tries to mentally and financially abuse me even at this age.

On the other hand women will never do the same for their sons. Women gaslight their sons by telling them lies about foids. They deny the blackpill and train their sons to wageslave and become a betabuxx to some old hag in her 30's who spend the best years of her life riding the cock carousel. They do this because they rode the cock carousel when they were young and if some foid wouldn't had bluepilled their son, then they wouldn't had got the luxurious life provider by their betabuxx husband. By bluepilling their sons they are returning the debt which she owes to other women. Women's priority will always be to help and protect other women and oppress men - which is why their in group bias is so much higher than men's in group bias.

Yup your own mom lies to you. It's fucking enraging
It's our parent's fault in the sense that they passed down their bad genetics I guess. But it's not nearly as sociological as you make it sound here. Chad who was told he wasn't good enough by his parents will become a sex addict, while we rot regardless.

You people here love to make it seem black and white and never act like guidance at a young age can make a difference.

Last edited:
Chads will never be told that he is worthless. Foids can smell a Chad from miles away. So foids know if they have a Chad son or not and if he is a Chad then he is treated nicely and with respect by his mother. Whereas mothers of ugly subhumans like me, treat ike a piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back